Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Video: Moment Mother Prayed On Daughters Pen As She Sits For Waec Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video: Moment Mother Prayed On Daughters Pen As She Sits For Waec Exams (517 Views)

Ethiopian Woman Sits For Her Exam Just 30 Minutes After Giving Birth (Photo) / Prison Inmates Excel In WAEC Exams- NPS / Free Exam Portal Answer For WAEC,NECO, NABTEB &JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Moment Mother Prayed On Daughters Pen As She Sits For Waec Exams by TA4TA4: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZxLT9HMmW8

The short video clip shows the moment a mother prays for the pen her daughter is to use to write the 2020 WAEC exams.

She prayed he daughter comes out with flying colors with the hope of gaining admission when universities resume.

WAEC exams which are scheduled to hold May/June every year is to start in 17 August. The exam resumption was affected by COVID-19 which started late 2019, schools closed since early 2020.
Re: Video: Moment Mother Prayed On Daughters Pen As She Sits For Waec Exams by Enoch07: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2020
it will end in tears. except the daughter read very well and she's ready for the exams, if not........
Re: Video: Moment Mother Prayed On Daughters Pen As She Sits For Waec Exams by thesicilian: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Enoch07:
it will end in tears. except the daughter read very well and she's ready for the exams, if not........
Not necessarily.
I have written and passed exams I wasn't ready for and didn't read very well for. I'm not the over-religious type but grace actually works.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Mother Prayed On Daughters Pen As She Sits For Waec Exams by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:14am On Aug 17, 2020
Nonsense! Africans are their own problems... Make she no read, na F she go take chase er you out of the house.

There is no short cut to success. Work before praying.
Re: Video: Moment Mother Prayed On Daughters Pen As She Sits For Waec Exams by Enoch07: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2020
thesicilian:

Not necessarily.
I have written and passed exams I wasn't ready for and didn't read very well for. I'm not the over-religious type but grace actually works.
calm down, you don spy pass d exam, come here dey talk about grace. should I tell you what happen to me in 500 level, cve514 ask anybody dat attended delsu you go hear something. omo before God and man even if I read for 22months I'll still fail that exam, but I sat behind one of my nigga joezy the rest they say is history, I got a very sharp B. na grace be dat too?
Re: Video: Moment Mother Prayed On Daughters Pen As She Sits For Waec Exams by Martinez39s(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2020
thesicilian:

Not necessarily.
This has happened to me on few occasions. grin I don't think it's grace or prayer, it's just luck. In the end, nothing beats reading and being prepared.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Mother Prayed On Daughters Pen As She Sits For Waec Exams by thesicilian: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
This has happened to me on few occasions. grin I don't think it's grace or prayer, it's just luck. In the end, nothing beats reading and being prepared.
Lol. Some call it luck, others grace.
Re: Video: Moment Mother Prayed On Daughters Pen As She Sits For Waec Exams by thesicilian: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2020
Enoch07:

calm down, you don spy pass d exam, come here dey talk about grace. should I tell you what happen to me in 500 level, cve514 ask anybody dat attended delsu you go hear something. omo before God and man even if I read for 22months I'll still fail that exam, but I sat behind one of my nigga joezy the rest they say is history, I got a very sharp B. na grace be dat too?
Lol. Grace is different from 'miraculously' getting someone good to spy from.

The only form of cheating I do in exams is to tell others answers or "mistakenly" leave my work open for them to copy.
Re: Video: Moment Mother Prayed On Daughters Pen As She Sits For Waec Exams by Enoch07: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2020
thesicilian:

Lol. Grace is different from 'miraculously' getting someone good to spy from.

The only form of cheating I do in exams is to tell others answers or "mistakenly" leave my work open for them to copy.
ok o but I neva understand the meaning of grace. abi is it when you don't know the answer but you just write rubbish but some how you still pass the exam? any which way sha if you pass na God
Re: Video: Moment Mother Prayed On Daughters Pen As She Sits For Waec Exams by Epositive(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Waste of time.

I remember in 100L, many students organised fasting and prayers program a week before the exams. To wage war against the spirit of carryovers and missing scripts. Some even took it far to 'marking their scripts spiritually' in their various fellowships. grin

Now, they don dey wise up now dey read as they see results. They no dey tell person. grin
Re: Video: Moment Mother Prayed On Daughters Pen As She Sits For Waec Exams by Martinez39s(m): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Epositive:
Waste of time.

I remember in 100L, many students organised fasting and prayers program a week before the exams. To wage war against the spirit of carryovers and missing scripts. Some even took it far to 'marking their scripts spiritually' in their various fellowships. grin

Now, they don dey wise up now dey read as they see results. They no dey tell person. grin
grin True talk. They no dey tell person.
Re: Video: Moment Mother Prayed On Daughters Pen As She Sits For Waec Exams by Nicepoker(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
I could still recall a friend of mine who took his biro to see a pastor when we were about to write the NABTEB exams. The ink stoped flowing after the first paper.
Re: Video: Moment Mother Prayed On Daughters Pen As She Sits For Waec Exams by thesicilian: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Enoch07:

ok o but I neva understand the meaning of grace. abi is it when you don't know the answer but you just write rubbish but some how you still pass the exam? any which way sha if you pass na God
Lol
Let's assume you didn't really have time to prepare [for whatsoever reason, noble or otherwise] and then few days to the exam you happen to glance through some sections of the coursework which turns out to be where most of the questions came from. Or you didn't even read at all but your residual knowledge turns out to be enough. Or you're coming back from fellowship one evening and you meet a discussion group for the exam and decide to listen to what they're saying, only to find out that what you learnt from them is enough to answer some major questions in the exams. Those are just few examples. But like I said, the only type of exam malpractice I usually engage in is letting others 'spy' from me.

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Mother Prayed On Daughters Pen As She Sits For Waec Exams by Enoch07: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
thesicilian:

Lol
Let's assume you didn't really have time to prepare [for whatsoever reason, noble or otherwise] and then few days to the exam you happen to glance through some sections of the coursework which turns out to be where most of the questions came from. Or you didn't even read at all but your residual knowledge turns out to be enough. Or you're coming back from fellowship one evening and you meet a discussion group for the exam and decide to listen to what they're saying, only to find out that what you learnt from them is enough to answer some major questions in the exams. Those are just few examples. But like I said, the only type of exam malpractice I usually engage in is letting others 'spy' from me.
okay
Re: Video: Moment Mother Prayed On Daughters Pen As She Sits For Waec Exams by ItayNinja: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
I wish the girl success. She should also ensure to adequately study.
Use Ijmb or Jupeb to secure your university admission without Jamb. Visit ijmbdivinehelp.com to enroll now.
Re: Video: Moment Mother Prayed On Daughters Pen As She Sits For Waec Exams by paulolee(m): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
sounds funny..

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Fixed September 21st For School Resumption / Eletu Odibo Senior High School On Its Way To Collapse / We Can’t Meet ASUU’s Financial Demands – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.