Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force (69719 Views)

Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by Deborah98(f): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
ryloy:

Marriage of convenience. Women are problems anyway.
it's a lie oga, unless you didn't marry your best friend,marry someone whom you both understand and love and not for show off as some of you men do undecided
Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by Deborah98(f): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lolzzzzz as though the bag contains something precious,who knows.
Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by Ezicool9(m): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
am I the only one who noticed how many times this post talked about her bag, describing many details and even the manufacturer.. I think someone is just trying to advertise their product here (the bag)
Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by ovcwality(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
She was trying to prevent the wind from giving us 10% of her downstairs... grin grin grin tongue
No, she already have all those pictures on the internet

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by earnit5: 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by Originality007: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
recievesense:

they have arrived. You think we are blind?

yes u are blind grin
Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
She was clearly protecting her skirt from blowing over.
Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by 12345baba(m): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
Can't a couple quarrel in peace again?
Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by Yankee101: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
No pvssy for him 2nyt
Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
Its looking so obvious they might get divorced after Trump completes his presidency
Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by Nairalandmonika: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Champneys:
All hasnt been well for a very long time. I am surprised she is still with him.

Trump na regular olosho customer, am surprised she's still with him sef. Even she herself was a one time olosho.

But to some Nigerians after Jesus na Trump

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by Nairalandmonika: 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
deepwater:
this is the most stupid news i have ever seen in my life
as a woman with dignity u must always protect your nak.e.dness
these guys are coming down an elevated point with wind coming through.
cant u see her hairs all over her face?
she initially used her right hand to hold down her dress, while that wasnt sufficient and as she needed that same hand to hold the rails she used her left hand which has more weight (obviously as she was holding the bag on this same hand) to hold down the dress from the tough wind.
incidentally her husband was about holding her left hand.....
it was just a parallel event, nothing extra ordinary

Someone were her sexy pictures full internet na u dey shout dignity. See ur woman with dignity here

3 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by Nairalandmonika: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
She was trying to prevent the wind from giving us 10% of her downstairs... grin grin grin tongue
Something we can get from the internet, her nudes dey online na

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by deepwater(f): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
deepwater:
this is the most stupid news i have ever seen in my life
as a woman with dignity u must always protect your nak.e.dness
these guys are coming down an elevated point with wind coming through.
cant u see her hairs all over her face?
she initially used her right hand to hold down her dress, while that wasnt sufficient and as she needed that same hand to hold the rails she used her left hand which has more weight (obviously as she was holding the bag on this same hand) to hold down the dress from the tough wind.
incidentally her husband was about holding her left hand.....
it was just a parallel event, nothing extra ordinary

Nairalandmonika:

Someone were her sexy pictures full internet na u dey shout dignity. See ur woman with dignity here

go and masturbate on the picture bro, free me abeg!
Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by emmyN(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
When I think I have seen the most stupid of all news nairaland can ever churn out, there comes another angry.
Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by BadBradley: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
Of course Donald Trump does not love Melania. She serves her purpose as his very fashionable ornament. This president makes sure he’s surrounded by beautiful people. Trump derives gratification from admiration of his own concept of physical and mental attributes. Notice how he continually tans his skin and colors what little hair he still has, covering the bald spots with comb overs. Trump is a self obsessed narcissist. He loves beautiful young women, the model type, and Melania, 49 as of this writing, might be divorced if Trump fails to get a second term. A few days ago, Texas Rick Perry said “Trump was the Chosen One!” My goodness, not only does Trump possess a warped view of reality, so does the many people who make up his world. TV Clips of people in his administration gathered together in one room all praising this slowpoke and lightly touching his arm and back as one touching the hem of Jesus’ robe, as if Donald Trump were a god. Trump is incapable of loving anyone but himself; he tolerates those he needs but soon becomes bored, needing a change, wanting someone new. Donald Trump is 73 years old, and I will bet once he’s out of the WH he will divorce Melania and remarry someone younger, after all, Melania is pushing 50.
you seems obsessed with President Trump. Although he's perfumed way better than your own president by a mile I'm not surprised you're judging a president not on his official capacity but on his personal character and social habits.

Who's the narcissist now?
Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by planetx: 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
If it was Aisha Buhari that was carrying a $13k bag now the comments would have been focused on the bag.
Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by Brunicekid(m): 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Donald Trump, my man.
Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by danielistics(m): 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hypergamy isn't easy.
Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by Nairalandmonika: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
deepwater:

go and masturbate on the picture bro, free me abeg!
Lol, u dey talk of woman with dignity, so I dey show u how dignified she is.

Enjoy ur woman with dignity.

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
She's clearly disgusted by the man

3 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by GOOOGLE504(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
ryloy:

Marriage of convenience. Women are problems anyway.

Seems like they just had a quarrel. I'm only surprised she is not ready to fake 'all is well'
Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by FLYFIRE(m): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
That is ALL the Lame Stream Media can see to report? SHAME. The man is MAKING & KEEPING AMERICA GREAT, the PEDOPHILES are shaking because they are ALL GOING DOWN SOON. Tomorrow they will report about his hair style
Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by jacoik(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
swiz123:
grin
This op sef....

So you want the breeze to give you an upskirrt view of her panties so you can rush and deplete further the new Vaseline your mom just bought abi?
lolxxxxx hahahaha wickedness shindren
Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by mywells: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sometimes women can tend to be beast of no nation.
Re: Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force by segun18(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Human monitoring spirit at work again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stormy Daniels Describes Donald Trump's Manhood, Size, Likens It To A Toad / Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral / Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.