Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Share Your Opinion About Nigerian Based Non-government Organizations (ngos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Share Your Opinion About Nigerian Based Non-government Organizations (ngos) (145 Views)

Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / Kwara Based Non Profit Commissions First Phase Of 4,000 Homes Solar Project / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Opinion About Nigerian Based Non-government Organizations (ngos) by dutchy313(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2020
Friends,

Civil society is the fourth catalyst for development aside from the State, Market, and Institutions. They have also achieved prominence over the past decades in connection with successive waves of democratization in Nigeria. I would like to have your thoughts about NGOs working in Nigeria, their transparency and accountability, and people's participation (or engagement). You can share your opinion by clicking on this completely anonymous public perception survey at https://forms.gle/QzES9pkRFd88wiPE6

Completing the survey will take not less than 3 minutes, and please do not hesitate to share this within your various networks.

I am conducting this survey as part of my research work at the University of Saarland in Saarbrucken, Germany.

If you would not mind as well, feel free to share your thoughts on this thread.

Do not hesitate to reach out to me at s8olbaba@stud.uni-saarland.de if you have any question, or suggestion

Many thanks in advance!

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Not Involved With Na’abba’s Visit To Security Agency / Engaging A Foreign Firm For Nigeria's Maritime Security: To Whose Benefit? / Vote APC!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.