Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,807 members, 7,841,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) (49679 Views)

Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Orji Kalu Hosts 8 Ambassadors, Top Government Officials, Others At His Home / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by K4daniel: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
May be naim sponsor the guy go Europe..Or he be like say the boy grow comot for Enyimba Fc Academy for Aba. I love igbo.
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nice jersey, the name making sense. me no mind buy am.

Meanwhile all d pipo above me complaining about his gut have big beer guts bigger than his.

That’s why dey r all rushing to 'belly-shame' a man much older than they are.

Late night indomie & 5 boiled eggs after drinking beer all evening na their work! grin grin
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by okuwehcris: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
giftedben:
Sen. Orji Kalu knows how to ball. The man always look childish and sweet.

ORJI KALU FOR PRESIDENT

This old men should retire and allow new digital brains take over from them. Each time I see this old men with billions in their account, it show how greedy they can be to the young generation and the country at large. They should be resting and enjoying their old age.
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by temi1290: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Where is the 'rock'
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kosiso12:
By Wisdom Nwedene, Umuahia

The Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, on Monday, launched Super Eagles playmaker and Villareal Superstar , Samuel Chukwueze's Jersey.

Sen. Kalu, who is the Africa Pillar of Sports following his track record when he was Governor of Abia State was spotted wearing the Jersey during his morning routine exercise. 

IGBERE TV had reported that Chukwueze, Nigerian playmaker had on August 6th, 2020, visited the Senate Chief Whip in his Igbere countryhome.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1361615/just-sen-orji-kalu-launches-chukwueze-jersey-photos/
welcome development

well the only person you should promote with your life is Jesus

whosever is ashame of me here on earth
I will be ashame of him in the present of God and his only angels

Christ save
repent, turn and believe the gospel
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by Maziyke(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
I vividly remembered gen sani Abacha that Nelson Mandela has been traumatised by prison Wade and since OUK came out if prison hé has been behavibg strangely, maybe he has bedn touches in his mental capacity
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by thaoriginator: 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Shapeless head plus shapeless belly, bad combination cry
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Azmanaty:
Thief, just like Tinubu
He's still a learner compared to Tinubu. The opolo eye drug lord is the grandmaster of thieves
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by Chijiokem1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
The man is near his grave soon
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
mariahAngel:

Pray to look like that when you get to his age

A n'asi na nwata sopuru okenya, okenya e ru ya aka

You don't joke about everything. These are real people.

With ur webbed feet undecided
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
pyyxxaro:

With ur webbed feet undecided

Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki grin

Ara gbashikwa gi nti!
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Alawe:
Money people.
And the man no get nyash
lolzzzzz see you bad pikin grin
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by consciousman: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
And this is news, how?
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by pharmagba: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=Jlow2 post=92915536]Dis man no well[/quote
I think na only see am
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by ttobizz(m): 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
giftedben:
Sen. Orji Kalu knows how to ball. The man always look childish and sweet.

ORJI KALU FOR PRESIDENT

I would have been far away in Canada by the time he becomes your president.
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by Jostoman: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
And so, should we now go and fry POF pof
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by Godson32(m): 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
Why he dey point hand up and down nah
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by Babisha10(m): 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
He should go for medical check-up cos is like he have contact kwashakoo in the prison
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by deji17: 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
If there is anything I like about Orji Kalu, its his support for Nigerian local talent. I remember how through him Enyimba of Aba won the Champions league twice.
He also appears to be a detribalised Nigerian with the way he relates with other ethnic groups and employment of other tribes into his businesses.
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by Donvictor2015: 5:31am On Aug 18, 2020
Lol
pyyxxaro:
See e belle like who swallow full watermelon

Quote me and watch Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes undecided
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by LaboPolitics: 6:01am On Aug 18, 2020
techmo:
grin

This dunce just dey fool himself and his people

Well I like his Presidential aspirations..atleast he is making moves and not seating in one corner shouting Marginalisation

A man can fall many times, but it takes a strong rugged man to dust himself from the floor and follow his dream like nothing ever happened

He is more than likely going to be your president if the presidency must come south.
Re: Orji Kalu Rocks Chukwueze Jersey (Photos) by Sunsets: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Is that a crime?
fykes:
This man looks like he is diabetic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / PDP Leaders, Governors Meet At Government House In Port-harcourt. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.