Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Boko Haram Governor: DSS Re-invites Mailaifa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Governor: DSS Re-invites Mailaifa (241 Views)

DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials / Boko Haram ‘Governor’, ‘Three-Star Commander’ Surrender / Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Governor: DSS Re-invites Mailaifa by drinoayo: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2020
The Department of State Security (DSS) has issued a fresh invitation to a former deputy governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria Obadiah Mailaifa for further discussions, Igbere TV reports.

His lawyer Bawa Ba revealed that Mr Mailaifa is expected at the DSS office in Jos, Plateau State by noon on Monday, August 17.

He said it “was a buildup to the previous one”.

Igbere TV recall that Mailaifa was at the DSS office last Wednesday following his comments on radio that a northern governor was the commander of Boko Haram fighters.

The radio station, Nigeria Info, was fined N5million by the Nigeria Broadcasting Commission (NBC) for his comments deemed as hate speech.

https://igberetvnews.com/1361620/just-dss-issues-fresh-invitation-mailafia/

Lalasticlala

Re: Boko Haram Governor: DSS Re-invites Mailaifa by nairalandankrah: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Boko Haram Governor: DSS Re-invites Mailaifa by saheedbadmus(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Mailafia don buy market o ... eyin lohun tobati jabo kose ko
Re: Boko Haram Governor: DSS Re-invites Mailaifa by Righteousness89(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2020
We take Delight in Decieving Ourselves in this Country..
From Executive to Legislature to the Judiciary..
Re: Boko Haram Governor: DSS Re-invites Mailaifa by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Mailafia don buy market o ... eyin lohun tobati jabo kose ko
U gays from South West can never see truth say it n stand by it

All cos u don't want to annoy the north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Governor: DSS Re-invites Mailaifa by swiz123(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2020
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"
George Orwell.

This man's quote resounds in my mind whenever I see fight against the truth re-branded as "hate speech". The DSS just want to bully this man; I am sure they have no question to ask him.

Since the lie about Mailaifa apologizing was dead on arrival, I hope they don't want to beat the apology out of him this time.

EL RUFAI IS A COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF TERRORISTS. The vulture meat mallam can report me to his darling daddy
Re: Boko Haram Governor: DSS Re-invites Mailaifa by unclemaths(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2020
A very delicate topic..
Re: Boko Haram Governor: DSS Re-invites Mailaifa by VirginFinder: 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dotherightthing:
We take Ddelight in Ddecieving Oourselves in this Ccountry..
From Eexecutive to Llegislature to the Jjudiciary..

(1) (Reply)

NBA President Apologises To El-rufai / There Are Things You Wound Find In Biafra, Check Out The List / Edo Guber Election: YIAGA Releases 1st Pre-election Findings On Political Activi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.