Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) (70246 Views)

Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion / E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by omlueh(m): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
It is not possible Sir, even the richest man on planet earth presently doesn't think this way, and no amount of money or riches E-money is said to have or the so called the wealthiest or richest man on this planet that can be compared to King Solomon in the Holy Bible, but at the end everything is VAIN(VANITY) as said by the King(Solomon) who has riches and every other things in Abundance
Pearly255:

I understand your point buh if you’re as rich as he is you’ll definitely think alike.....

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by NGELEBUBE: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Lovely, Beautiful , Classy and Exquisite Interior Sittings He has there..

But Having all these without Having JESUS is Worthless, Meaningless, Vanity and Not Worth it at all....

In your Quest For Wealth, Ensure you Have what is Most Important..

Having Jesus is Most Important..

Every other thing is Vanity..
absolute nonsense, keep ur jesus to urself !

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by slydog(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
ecolime:
He has money but his self esteem is damn too low.

Always want to impress at all cost.

My thoughts too,
What does he gain or expect us to gain with the constant flaunting of cars or houses or the like. I really can't understand why we like attracting attention. Or is it impossible to be wealthy, rich and keep a low profile?

5 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by terrezo2002(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Pride of life
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by blingxx(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Whatever has he stolen from you before
You guys should stop hating on people if you also want to make

this is exactly what people said when hushpuppi was flaunting his wealth ..what do I know sef ...I'm not hating but the rich are not meant to flaunt wealth all this things are just tools used to intimidate youth into illegal runs ...have you ever seen bill gate ,dangote,jeff bezos doing something like this ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by omlueh(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
So is your taught, i pray the lord open your inner eyes to see clearly.quote author=UDUJ post=92922843]

You are quickly becoming a nuisance on this forum..[/quote]
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by NGELEBUBE: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
rhemauni:

Illiterate

I said criminal not killer
is anybody or money missing in ur poverty stricken family ??
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by blingxx(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
solid3:
All these furniture are wack to me. Doesn't show class

na old school life style ..what do I know sef ..lemme keep shut before vanity crew bash me grin
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by omlueh(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
He never says been rich is a Sin, but how do you impact the life's of the people you comes across either you know them or not, irrespective of their Race, Religious Affiliations, Tribes, Status, and how you also uses your wealth to give God the Glory He Rightly Deserves.
Tango123:

So is it better to be homeless and not have jesus

Yes vanity of vqnity, all is vanity.
To be rich is vanity.
To be poor is vanity too

I prefer the vanity of being comfortable, to the vanity of being miserable

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Roofingpro(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
E sure for emoney
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Bigchristo: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Lovely, Beautiful , Classy and Exquisite Interior Sittings He has there..

But Having all these without Having JESUS is Worthless, Meaningless, Vanity and Not Worth it at all....

In your Quest For Wealth, Ensure you Have what is Most Important..

Having Jesus is Most Important Here on Earth and For Eternity..

Every other thing is Vanity..
You see another man’s wealth and be shouting vanity, there’s only one life stop deceiving yourselves about one eternity life somewhere, try as much as you can live well on earth for after death you’re no longer existing.
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
Stewart883:

The ladies hair on ur profile. Is that how full ur hair is in real life? Coz I love hair
My hair is full but not that full.
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by peacettw: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
solid3:

Thank you. Very distasteful. I don't understand why people are ignorant of thr fact that elegance and some simplicity will always go a long way.
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by omlueh(m): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
He doesn't says or measured that people do not have Jesus, this is just one of the many Avenue he can reach out to so many as possible about the Good News of our Lord Jesus Christ, we are all gifted differently, so @ Righteosness is using his own gift Greatly. As compared to so many who are afraid and shay to proclaim the Good news of our Lord openly. It is well with our soul Brother.
Ratedgang:
Now you’re sounding very annoying.... how do you measure who doesn’t have Jesus?

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Cti28(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Pearly255:
Bless my hustling Lord Jesus and don’t forget to connect me to that rich, loving, caring, imperfect man. Amen! cheesy��
grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by tballeyy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Huss puppy geng
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by omlueh(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
It's well Sir, all the same Jesus Loves us All.We awesome glad that we have Jesus as Our Lord, Savior and Master.
NGELEBUBE:

absolute nonsense, keep ur jesus to urself !

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Ucee1999: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
Judolisco:
Bros e Don tey wey u pose with police last o

Lol. OK I go snap with police for my next post grin
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
Rich guy
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by bcashy: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nicepoker:
Vanity crew will soon show up.

Between u and i, we both know truly say all na vanity grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Apart from death, in the next 5 years, all these chairs may not be in vogue again, then we start running after the new one in vogue

The process continues till death catches up and at the end na vanity!

Lincoln navigator came to mind that year grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by politeme: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
Pearly255:
Bless my hustling Lord Jesus and don’t forget to connect me to that rich, loving, caring, imperfect man. Amen! cheesy��

grin grin grin
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Ucee1999: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
How do people make that huge amount of money?
At 30 i can't even boast of 50k.
Please someone should show me way

First of all, you need to quit some bad habit like the one on the picture below

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by xreal: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
rhemauni:
This criminal again

Ill gotten wealth

It will end in tears

What I am sure of is that - The 'Dangotes' wouldn't flaunt wealth this way...only the Hushpips will.

Where is Airforce1 ?
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by adecz: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Flashy but does not look cozy or comfortable... undecided undecided undecided
Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Duru009(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Like for Emoney

Share for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by miketayo(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
amaifehenry:
Emeka Okonkwo, popularly known as E-money is a Nigerian Business mogul whose business empire cuts across Oil, Logistics, FMCG and Entertainment.

In his most recent post on Instagram, he showcased the interior of his massive mansion. The architectural design is splendid and Regal. Class!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpMiGuEkcFM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD9jQiYAZsR/?igshizd=ksyikpn8tgm5

The okoye's has better interior taste. This looks like old school palace

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by SirLakes: 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
I bin dey expect to see airforce1 as the op

I dey disappointed smiley

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Ucee1999: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
mybbcnews:

Same way you fools were justifying hushpuppy when the criminal was flaunting his ill gotten wealth, until he was caught.

Someone with legitimate wealth doesn’t have time for public show off.

Davido that do show off nko? Is his wealth not legitimate?

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by davibid: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
solid3:

Exactly

Some have money but can’t differentiate class and flashy

No hating but I can’t use such furniture in my house, my house is not a museum

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by Sweetcho: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
His house decor is so ostentatious and old fashioned like an old retired politicans house

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) by COMPAQ(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sagelegend:

Its expensive buh not classy and unique. I dont like that type of chair.

Buh it suit his taste...Enjoy sir

Exactly. I would not classify this is classy. Looks local and without the input of a proper interior designer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship / The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.