Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Dele Momodu Says He’s Ready To Give Most Of His Income To The Poor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dele Momodu Says He’s Ready To Give Most Of His Income To The Poor (297 Views)

“rich” Man Begs For Dear Life After Being Mobbed For Brutalizing A “poor” Man / Woman Caught Repackaging Poor Quality Rice Into Stallion Rice Sacks (Photos) / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Says He’s Ready To Give Most Of His Income To The Poor by Molan123: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dele Momodu promises to help the poor The veteran journalist, Dele Momodu says he is ready to give out most of his wealth to the poor.

The veteran made the announcement via his page on the microblogging site, Twitter Momodu said that he has a better understanding of the word of God and what it says about giving.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/08/17/dele-momodu-says-hes-ready-to-give-most-of-his-income-to-the-poor/
Re: Dele Momodu Says He’s Ready To Give Most Of His Income To The Poor by GboyegaD(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Is alright. He should act and need not tell anyone he is doing that.
Re: Dele Momodu Says He’s Ready To Give Most Of His Income To The Poor by donbachi(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Him wan increase the number of him social media followers.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Says He’s Ready To Give Most Of His Income To The Poor by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Where do we fill form to get our own grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Says He’s Ready To Give Most Of His Income To The Poor by Denique(f): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Eskis me Sir, I'm here o! angry
Re: Dele Momodu Says He’s Ready To Give Most Of His Income To The Poor by longetivity(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dele momodu is my guy
Re: Dele Momodu Says He’s Ready To Give Most Of His Income To The Poor by EzzyCarter: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
Denique:
Eskis me Sir, I'm here o! angry

Ahn ahn. You don't need it. You that you're on your way to Forbes list grin

Re: Dele Momodu Says He’s Ready To Give Most Of His Income To The Poor by NtiObaEneke(f): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
donbachi:
Him wan increase the number of him social media followers.
Lol. All na hot air and empty noise.
Re: Dele Momodu Says He’s Ready To Give Most Of His Income To The Poor by Denique(f): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Ahn ahn. You don't need it. You that you're on your way to Forbes list grin
This right here, is the household enemies we are told to pray against in CHURCH!
I NEED IT to get me on the list on time. Tainku angry
Re: Dele Momodu Says He’s Ready To Give Most Of His Income To The Poor by Denique(f): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
longetivity:
Dele momodu is my guy

Off the Mic! shocked Davido is viewing the thread! lipsrsealed
Re: Dele Momodu Says He’s Ready To Give Most Of His Income To The Poor by Olabode971(f): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2020
If only you can relate this thread with the pincture below....

Oga Momodu; you have just won your best Award.. #Shildren of LieMohamedu.

Re: Dele Momodu Says He’s Ready To Give Most Of His Income To The Poor by Harrykn: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2020
Those who made it when nigeria was nigeria, Those who are yet to make it in this current nigeria. We all need help

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria (NDLEA) Considers Compulsory Drug Tests For Ladies Before Marriages / Positive Vibe For The Prostitutes...!!! ...na Mad Oh!!! / The Herald News Editor, Godwin Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.