Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

How I Made $30,000 During The Lockdown - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made $30,000 During The Lockdown (650 Views)

$30,000 Available Monthly For Visa Payment, Paypal, Checkout, Alibaba, Etc... / Make #5,000 During Lockdown In 5 Days / How You Can Make Extra Money(10,000) During This Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made $30,000 During The Lockdown by Ada2017(f): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
With the increased importance of technology in society, digital literacy is gaining recognition as the most valuable tool for lifelong learning. What does this mean? Essentially, as citizens of a global society, the influence of social media, technology, and online resources is massive.

It is no longer a fact that tech companies, and indeed all organizations in the digital economy, are coming to realise that digital skills are vital for employees in the digital era. It is more important than ever that new employees are cross-disciplined and have both hard and soft skills. Whatever the specific job you are interviewing for, recruiters will be looking out for a wider skill set and broader experience in their new hires.

*So, in this 30days exclusive digital skill class, YOU will learn the same systems and formulars that I used in attracting customers, clients and becoming valuable everytime,plus how i made $30,000 in 4 months*

*What digital skills will you be learning*

*WEB DESIGN*
*How to create all kinds of website.Example:Personal website,School website,logistic website,etc.
*How to monetize your website .
*How to sign up on paystack nd add it to your website.

*APP DESIGN*
*How to convert any website to app.
*How to monetize the app by signup up for google ads.

*GRAPHIC DESIGN*
*3d logo design
*3d mock up logo
*Business card design
*Flier design for all kinds of event or program
*Brochure design
*Banner design
*3d ebook cover design
*Album art design
*Certificate design

*ANIMATION*
*3d text and video animation
*How to hack plotagon 100% free and unlock all scenes and character
*Explainer video
*Professional marketing video
*Whiteboard animation
*How to add and remove watermarks

*CRYPTOCURRENCY*
*How to make atleast $5000 monthly by trading and investing in cryptocurrency.

*BONUS:*
*How to get free domain name for your website.
*How to host website online.
*How to set up e-commerce website like jumia nd konga and sell e-commerce products on it.
*How to open paypal account in nigeria and receive payment from foreign clients.
*How to get approval for upwork and fiverr account and end massively.

I want to give you a GREAT OFFER so I'm definitely NOT going to charge you anywhere near ~₦10,000~ not even half the price: ~₦5,000~

Take action today and you'll gain instant-access to all those Bonuses and start to earn and even far better than me for a low 1 time fee.

Actually, compared with what you will get, it’s a lot less than you’d expect.

Listen, I recently invested X5 of this same amount for a training. And some of the other trainings I have seen cost X10 of this amount. But you don’t have to pay that much right now.

You don’t even have to pay ~₦4,000~ , ~₦3,000~ , ~₦3500~ or even ~₦2,000~ .

The *Commitment fee* for this *"30days Exclusive Digital Skill Class" is just…₦1,500/$7* for which is less than your 3days Subscription and *N1,000/$5* for first 20

Any Guarantee?YES

If you feel you wasted your time after following the step by step teaching, I will return your commitment fee and add an additional airTIME for your TIME

*PS:* Only those that make their Commitment Fee of ₦1,500/$5 *between NOW and August 25* will get access to those Bonuses plus challenge ticket which will be given to the first 50persons to pay and the best 3 will get to make their Commitment fee back.

Yes! All for ₦1,500/$5

Why is the Price so low?

==================

Simple. I don’t want price to be an issue to why you shouldn't learn be digitally balanced and poverty free.

As a networker,crypto trader,graphic designer , I know sharing knowledge with you is one of the ways to make myself happy and ofcourse i can't do this alone..

*PS : Put don't put off this offer, every minute that passes drastically increases the chance of your slot.

Venue:Telegram
Date:9th of sept till 9 of october
Time:2pm & 8pm daily(2hrs per session)

Here is the link to message us directly on whatsapp for direction on how to pay your commitment fee after which we will add you to our telegram group
�������
https:///3h2giVf

Note:Tutorial is available to all irrespective of your country.

Re: How I Made $30,000 During The Lockdown by jaytii(f): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
It's strong grin

1 Like

Re: How I Made $30,000 During The Lockdown by espn(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
jaytii:
It's strong grin
grin oh stronger...Gbo gbo wa ma gba ra wa last last ni...Nigerians go scam each other last last ni...

1 Like

Re: How I Made $30,000 During The Lockdown by ProudNg: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
continue dey make am dey go till u collect richest from dangote

1 Like

Re: How I Made $30,000 During The Lockdown by sulaimon22: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
kiss cheesy grin you make $4,000 during lockdown and you are here hustling for 1,500

You go soon they alright

4 Likes

Re: How I Made $30,000 During The Lockdown by hisgrace090: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
sulaimon22:
kiss cheesy grin you make $4,000 during lockdown and you are here hustling for 1,500

You go soon they alright

Easy sharp guy!
Re: How I Made $30,000 During The Lockdown by PrincessB1(f): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lol
Re: How I Made $30,000 During The Lockdown by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Would you like to make 20k-50k monthly selling free ebooks and other digital products without writing any or creating one send me a message or WhatsApp 08149903253
Re: How I Made $30,000 During The Lockdown by parisx(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
I Ran a Webinar On *How Our Team Members Are Earning Huge In Farsage*

See Member Who Join Our Team Last Week Earn Same Day

Here Is One Of The Video Of Yesterday's Zoom Webinar.
����������������������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu2aKrU5Zp0

*Thanks for joining us*
Re: How I Made $30,000 During The Lockdown by Postboiswag(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nigeria don hard ...we just dy scam ourselves
Re: How I Made $30,000 During The Lockdown by Hunry: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
ole ni everybody
Re: How I Made $30,000 During The Lockdown by tabithababy(f): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
ProudNg:
continue dey make am dey go till u collect richest from dangote
. cheesy. Comments here are so funny

(1) (Reply)

Order For Your Made In Turkey Shirts / Two Bet9ja Shops For Sale In Onitsha, Anambra State. / Please Help I Just Lost My First Bank And Zenith Bank ATM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.