Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women (1186 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting / Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by Psalm6ix: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2020

A Twitter user, Identified as Faku Mpolweni has Lamented that his Fiancee returned his engagement Ring after 8 years of Entanglement.

The Heartbroken man wrote on twitter: “She returned my ring Ring today after 8years of engagement yonke. Never trust women.”

More Reactions at: https://www.kingsparo.com/2020/08/she-returned-my-ring-today-after-8.html
Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by Artiiclebeast: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
See your South African muthulezi head.

8 years and you no gree marry her. She be lord of the rings abi you be Mr. Jailer?

1 Like

Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by WandaMaximoff: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Three years after marriage, some couples are done giving birth to the number of children that they planned to have.

People should discuss after an engagement the duration of time the wedding will take place so they can both agree and plan accordingly.

8years engagement? If you enter bank as Trainee, you for done be Branch Manager by that time.

7 Likes

Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by bukatyne(f): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
You were engaged to a lady for 8 years?

What age did you guys get engaged?

Na wa.
Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by WhisperedNoise: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
8 years engagement?

Lord of the rings... tongue
8 years equals:
1 bsc in accounting
NYSC
Msc
Prospective PhD.

8 years. It ended in tears.

Wasn't there anyone who could talk to the lady and break her out of her 8 year encumberment? sad

4 Likes

Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by Teddiie(f): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
Uncle, you're wicked oo.
8 years engagement more like 8 years of imprisonment undecided

1 Like

Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by NoToPile: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lool at heartbroken man.

8 years haba some peeps don't fear God at all.
Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by Norano: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
She is tired of being Lord of the rings.
An 8 year child would be in primary 3 or 4 now.
A child that started JSS1 8 years ago have already written waec and some are in 100L/200L in tertiary institution.

4 Likes

Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by Whyzaid(f): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
You are a time waster sir

3 Likes

Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by bjprodint(f): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
lol
Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by uboma(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Haba Bros.

For 8 years, you held her down, what's keeping you from settling down?

She should have returned the engagement ring long ago.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by robosky02(m): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
So you want her to belord of the rings
Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by deltateam: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
Three years after marriage, some couples are done giving birth to the number of children that they planned to have.

People should discuss after an engagement the duration of time the wedding will take place so they can both agree and plan accordingly.

8years engagement? If you enter bank as Trainee, you for done be Branch Manager by that time.

An undergraduate should have gotten his doctorate within that time in a sane society.

Some men are wicked o. Yes, I am a man but I must say the truth.

1 Like

Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by Ishilove: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Unfortunate fellow. 8years!!

4 Likes

Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by Ayofaks(f): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Enemy of progress, how can you engage a lady for good 8years!!! shocked shocked
Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by Exmilitant(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
See you muthulezi head.

8 years and you no gree marry her. She be lord of the rings abi you be Mr. Jailer?
how far for your revolution?
Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
He even has the mouth to talk.
Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by Artiiclebeast: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Exmilitant:
how far for your revolution?

E dey on track.
Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by Exmilitant(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Artiiclebeast:

E dey on track.
Nigeria want provoke me o?
Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by UDUJ(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
WhisperedNoise:
8 years engagement?

Lord of the rings... tongue

8 years is more than Lord of the rings. That should be called Emperor of the rings cheesy

Haba the guys head is not okay. How can you keep a lady for 8 years in the guise of engagement? Not cool.

1 Like

Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by Artiiclebeast: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Exmilitant:
Nigeria want provoke me o?

Abeg small small oh. If we say make we scratch body the way e dey itch us we go get injury.

Na sense we go use.
Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by Biglittlelois(f): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
And they say women are the entitled one, he feels he owns her because of the ring, smh.

1 Like

Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by WhisperedNoise: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
UDUJ:

8 years is more than Lord of the rings. That should be called Emperor of the rings cheesy

Haba the guys head is not okay. How can you keep a lady for 8 years in the guise of engagement? Not cool.
The lady sef...8 years engagement, not even dating but engagement with a ring?

That's serious. I wonder what assurance the guy gave her to make ger wait for 8 years
Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by WhisperedNoise: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
Biglittlelois:
And they say women are the entitled one, he feels he owns her because of the ring, smh.
She could've asked him, "Bros how far" after a while na.
Yes, he didn't do right by her; but why did she not walk out of the "relationship"?

I believe there is more to this story than meets the eye.
Re: She Returned My Ring Today After 8 Years Of Engagement, Never Trust Women by frozen70(f): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2020
Psalm6ix:

A Twitter user, Identified as Faku Mpolweni has Lamented that his Fiancee returned his engagement Ring after 8 years of Entanglement.

The Heartbroken man wrote on twitter: “She returned my ring Ring today after 8years of engagement yonke. Never trust women.”

More Reactions at: https://www.kingsparo.com/2020/08/she-returned-my-ring-today-after-8.html

She took a wise decision

How could you keep a woman waiting for 8 years

(1) (Reply)

You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services / Your Candid Advice Is Needed / A Funny But Not-so-pleasant Incident From A Long Time Ago!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.