Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Controversial Interview: Mailafiya Leaves DSS Office In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversial Interview: Mailafiya Leaves DSS Office In Jos (307 Views)

Gombe: DSS Office Destroyed By Rainstorm, Gov Yahaya Commiserates / DSS Issues Fresh Invitation To Mailafiya / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial Interview: Mailafiya Leaves DSS Office In Jos by IamHeWrites: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
... says there seems to be more interest in what I have to say than the killings in Southern Kaduna

A former deputy governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria Obadiah Mailafia has left the Jos office of the Department of State Services (DSS), Igbere TV can confirm.

Igbere TV reports that Mr Mailafia’s visit on Monday was brief compared with his six-hour long stay with DSS operatives last week.

He was accompanied by his wife Margaret Vou and the Jos branch chairman of the Nigerian Bar Association Yakubu Bawa, among others.

Mailafia’s comments on radio that a northern governor was the commander of Boko Haram fighters have been generating concerns within the secret police.

“There seems to be more interest in what I have to say than the killings in Southern Kaduna. But all I am saying is that the killing of my people in the state and in other parts of Nigeria must stop,” he told reporters earlier on Monday.

https://igberetvnews.com/1361654/controversial-interview-mailafiya-leaves-dss-office-jos/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Controversial Interview: Mailafiya Leaves DSS Office In Jos by SimplyAJ(m): 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
the truth shall prevail
Re: Controversial Interview: Mailafiya Leaves DSS Office In Jos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Go rest small oga
Re: Controversial Interview: Mailafiya Leaves DSS Office In Jos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
The landlords I mean Northern cabal are interested
Re: Controversial Interview: Mailafiya Leaves DSS Office In Jos by Amotolongbo(f): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
99Craze:
Go rest small oga
If it was a southerner, he would be detained for long.
Re: Controversial Interview: Mailafiya Leaves DSS Office In Jos by slivertongue: 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
they seems to be more interest in what he said than stopping the killings in Southern Kaduna
Re: Controversial Interview: Mailafiya Leaves DSS Office In Jos by slivertongue: 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
all I am saying is that the killing of my people in the state and in other parts of Nigeria must stop,”
Re: Controversial Interview: Mailafiya Leaves DSS Office In Jos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If it was a southerner, he would be detained for long.
true
Re: Controversial Interview: Mailafiya Leaves DSS Office In Jos by realstars: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
This Is The Type Of Men We Want, But Sadly The APC Government Is Full Of The Unknown G, Men Business,
I Pray God To Protect Him.
Re: Controversial Interview: Mailafiya Leaves DSS Office In Jos by saaron(m): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Anyone that has a hand in the genocide currently going on in Nigeria by fulani terrorist will pay with his life and his entire generation.
Bloody terrorist murderers.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM ISLAMIC/FULANI TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.
Re: Controversial Interview: Mailafiya Leaves DSS Office In Jos by GamalNasser: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Next na assassination because the Fulanis never relent

(1) (Reply)

How Gowon Buried MD Yusuf Report About The 1966 Coup / 774,000 Jobs: Four Phd, 200 Master's Holders Apply, Senate Tackles Keyamo Again / Osinbajo: COVID-19 Vaccine Should Be Made Accessible To All Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.