Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Lagos State Shortlists 6 Companies For 4th Mainland Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Shortlists 6 Companies For 4th Mainland Bridge (510 Views)

Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge / FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) / 800 Houses To Go As Lagos Proposes $2.2 Billon For 4th Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Shortlists 6 Companies For 4th Mainland Bridge by TheophilusA: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
The Lagos State Government(LASG) has shortlisted six companies from the 32 respondents to the Request for Qualification that applied for the construction of the Fourth Mainland Bridge.

The six companies are:
- Mota-Engil and CCCC Consortium (Portugese-owned))
- Power Construction Corporation of China (Chinese-owned)
- CGGC-CGC Joint Venture (Chinese-owned)
- China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation(CCECC) Nigeria Ltd (Chinese-owned)
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation Nigeria Limited (Chinese-owned)
- IC ICTAS Insaat San ve Tic. A.S I Conds. INds. And Trade Corp (Turkish-owned)

In a public notice jointly signed by the Special Adviser , Lagos State Ministry of Works & Infrastructure; and D-G, Lagos State Office of Public Private Partnerships, it stated that, "LASG will in due course announce the commencement of the next stage of the Selection/Bidding Process, and issue the RfP to the above-listed Pre-Qualified Bidders".

https://enewsnigeria.com/lagos-state-shortlists-6-companies-for-4th-mainland-bridge/

Re: Lagos State Shortlists 6 Companies For 4th Mainland Bridge by RichBoy247: 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Okay. Lagos is still leading Africa. No Lagos, no Africa. Jagaban, we can see the blueprint you drafted. Ask your haters what their forefathers have done to make their life and community better.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Shortlists 6 Companies For 4th Mainland Bridge by kettykin: 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
Audio shortlist, every year they are shortlisting and longlisting , since 2009 , i pity gullible lagosians, this is the biggest scam in the history of mankind

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Shortlists 6 Companies For 4th Mainland Bridge by RichBoy247: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
kettykin:
Audio shortlist

Hater, go and die

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Shortlists 6 Companies For 4th Mainland Bridge by RichBoy247: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
kettykin:
Audio shortlist, every year they are shortlisting and longlisting , since 2009 , i pity gullible lagosians, this is the biggest scam in the history of mankind

If I wooz you

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Shortlists 6 Companies For 4th Mainland Bridge by ThatFairGuy: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
4th mainland bridge, this is awesome.
Eko for show, Lagos for action. Eko o ni baje o.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Shortlists 6 Companies For 4th Mainland Bridge by ThatFairGuy: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
[s]
kettykin:
[/s]
Pessimism is not allowed here please, shove your pity into your asss

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Shortlists 6 Companies For 4th Mainland Bridge by Taiwo20(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
All Chinese companies.
Re: Lagos State Shortlists 6 Companies For 4th Mainland Bridge by honeyB2018: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Why so much of Chinese company handling construction projects in Lagos, when they have been blacklisted by UNO, for shady deals and poor project delivery?
Re: Lagos State Shortlists 6 Companies For 4th Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
What happens to Julius Berger and AG Dangote obvious breach of local content here. Even if they didn't bid you should encourage them too so that tommorow they be able to construct another bridge in South Africa.
Re: Lagos State Shortlists 6 Companies For 4th Mainland Bridge by horsepower102: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
This tells you how much federal government infrastructure has really benefited Lagos. They are still struggling to start 4th mainland bridge since 2009 I have been hearing about it.
Re: Lagos State Shortlists 6 Companies For 4th Mainland Bridge by horsepower102: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Commuter rail system that started since the early days of Fashola is still In comatose.

Lagos had so much rapid infrastructure in place because of major investments by federal government when it was the capital.

To hear Some kids of this generation deny it is the biggest joke of the century.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Congratulate Igbo Community In Ivory Coast For 10,000 US Dollars Donation / 29 Years After, Anambra And The Chronicle Of Road Infrastructure / EDO 2020: Why I’ve Decided To Support Ize-Iyamu Against Obaseki – Hosa Okunbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.