Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Community Development Projects & More In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Community Development Projects & More In Lagos (402 Views)

Sen. Sam Anyanwu Bags Peace And Community Development Award / Seven Critical Gas Development Projects In Nigeria(photos) / Coronavirus: Delta APC Values Projects More Than Human Lives – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Community Development Projects & More In Lagos by PlugCentral: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
The humble multimillionaire took care of his own with relief materials to help cushion the effects of the Covid19 pandemic.

Business magnate Abayomi Bickesteth has donated another round of relief packages to his resident community in Lagos to assist neighbors in getting back on their feet as the strict lockdown begins to ease up

You won't believe ludicrous things Isaac Geralds said about "Your Waist" Crooner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlAIe64nGRw

Calmly supervised by the brightly adorable wife of Bicks0n Industries MD, the relief packages, primarily consisting of food items were distributed among residents of Stephen-Taiwo-Demuren within the Ifako Ijaiye local government of Lagos.

Community development projects involving major grassroots power players to transform the community has also been initiated by Jimi Boss as he's fondly addressed within his circles

Re: Community Development Projects & More In Lagos by Victor8st: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2020
I think this is a great idea because at this difficult time, all people need help, especially those who live far away from big cities and can't even find a job. It seems to me that big companies should create community participation strategies that would open up more jobs and create more opportunities for the development of some small businesses or just working class people. I found such a place and I want to say that this is a great chance to make our world more developed and technologically prepared for the future
Re: Community Development Projects & More In Lagos by scottmichael197: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Victor8st:
I think this is a great idea because at this difficult time, all people need help, especially those who live far away from big cities and can't even find a job. It seems to me that big companies should create community participation strategies that would open up more jobs and create more opportunities for the development of some small businesses or just working class people. I found such a place and I want to say that this is a great chance to make our world more developed and technologically prepared for the future
Where can I find some more feedback?

(1) (Reply)

NBA AGM: Read The Petition That Nailed Elrufai / APC NWC: Abia Youth Leader Drags Governor Buni, 11 Others To Court / ‘you Are Very Stupid’ – Fani-kayode Threatens To Beat Up Daily Trust Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.