Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Pls How Much Can It Cost To Roof & Complete A 4bedroom Bungalow In Oshogbo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pls How Much Can It Cost To Roof & Complete A 4bedroom Bungalow In Oshogbo (582 Views)

How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - / Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? / How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Much Can It Cost To Roof & Complete A 4bedroom Bungalow In Oshogbo by olasha1(m): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
Pls house I need your advice & opinion on the above questions

I have a bungalow am building around garage ilesha in oshogbo osun state.

Am in Lagos and this project is being supervise by a relative over there, I have completed d whole block settings.

My problem now is this relative is always on d send money level with me & if he said 30k for this today by the time u send it, he wil say he needs 12k more for that particular stuff as d 30k u sent not enough again.

Pls am now on the roofing level and when d proper aluminum roof with plank is going to 1.6m according to d quotation he sent to me & he advised me to use another advanced zink like roof with d below attached pix..

1. Pls how much can d roof (in pix below) with plank & d POP plank layers (excluding Pop itself) cost me

2. How much can be d cost of Pop roof for d whole roofing

3. How much can be d cost of d aluminum windows

4 cost of wiring with advise

5. & other general cost

Pls help a brother to hav a good idea so as to avoid monkey dey work bamboo dey chop because this village bros is seeing me as if I am plucking money in Lagos and my work only giv me time just a week in a whole year..
God bless u all as u advise & contribute

Re: Pls How Much Can It Cost To Roof & Complete A 4bedroom Bungalow In Oshogbo by olasha1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Here is d roof pix I intend to use

Below is pix on d part blank he bought with 190k & said he need he need 10pk more as d 190k d carpenter quoted b4 not enough

Re: Pls How Much Can It Cost To Roof & Complete A 4bedroom Bungalow In Oshogbo by Olude193: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
olasha1:

There is no picture

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Can It Cost To Roof & Complete A 4bedroom Bungalow In Oshogbo by qwertyboss(m): 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
olasha1:
Just post the roofing plan.
Re: Pls How Much Can It Cost To Roof & Complete A 4bedroom Bungalow In Oshogbo by olasha1(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Olude193:

There is no picture
Finding it very difficult to post pix
Re: Pls How Much Can It Cost To Roof & Complete A 4bedroom Bungalow In Oshogbo by olasha1(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2020
qwertyboss:

Just post the roofing plan.

He give me no plan except quotation of all he needed
Re: Pls How Much Can It Cost To Roof & Complete A 4bedroom Bungalow In Oshogbo by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2020
olasha1:

Below is pix on d part blank he bought with 190k & said he need he need 10pk more as d 190k d carpenter quoted b4 not enough

Are you saying that the carpenter requested for 200k to roof the building?
Re: Pls How Much Can It Cost To Roof & Complete A 4bedroom Bungalow In Oshogbo by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2020
olasha1:

Do you have the floor plan?
Re: Pls How Much Can It Cost To Roof & Complete A 4bedroom Bungalow In Oshogbo by olasha1(m): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2020
segzy14:

Are you saying that the carpenter requested for 200k to roof the building?

190k to buy buy only plank (wood) alone which I did & now ask fir another 100k for same wood that what he bought fir 190k is not enough.

I ask him for full estimate for all the roofing(wood, nail, workmanship with cost of roofing sheet [Pux Belo) and he said 900k will be added to 190k I gave him b4
Re: Pls How Much Can It Cost To Roof & Complete A 4bedroom Bungalow In Oshogbo by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 18, 2020
olasha1:

190k to buy buy only plank (wood) alone which I did & now ask fir another 100k for same wood that what he bought fir 190k is not enough.

I ask him for full estimate for all the roofing(wood, nail, workmanship with cost of roofing sheet [Pux Belo) and he said 900k will be added to 190k I gave him b4

That is over a million naira for wood alone, it is too much.
Send me your floor plan and I will send you a quote though you will pay a token.
Re: Pls How Much Can It Cost To Roof & Complete A 4bedroom Bungalow In Oshogbo by qwertyboss(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
olasha1:

Well an estimate without roofing plan won't be very accurate.
In the building plans I think you will see the top view of the building with measurements that's what I mean.
He supposed to use it to avoid wastage and cost but it's okay if he's a professional. He can recommend base on experience

(1) (Reply)

Pictures .. / 100% Dry Land Opposite LA Campaign Tropicana Beach At Ibeju Lekki, Lagos Nigeria / Yayana Mijina Hausa Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.