Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Why You Must Buy Tron Or Earn It - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Must Buy Tron Or Earn It (957 Views)

Please Why And How Can I Buy TRON / ...if You Have Tron Or Dodge Coin This Is For You / You Don't Need Money To Buy TRON You Can Get It All FREE Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Buy Tron Or Earn It by vickusen1: 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Let's I forget, last week the price of tron was just 7 naira per unit, but today it was almost 13naira per units. Imagine 99% increase in less than seven days

Just want to remind everyone that because the demand for tron is growing higher than ever, so is the price of tron will keep increasing

A big mistake if in all your budget for the with, u never included purchase of TRON.

For business minded ones, I can help direct u on how to purchase the coin, and even show u how to acquire more than 10000units before August runs out.

Mind u 10000units of tron todays is less than 150k but before the end of September it will be worth more than 500k

It's your choice sha

07018858107 is the fastest way u can reach me. Chat me on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

,,,, / OFF MARKET Distress Sale 4bedroom Detach Pls Call Eunice Ekaette +2348029562694 / Death Is Liberating Only If One Has Planned For It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.