Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,068 members, 7,814,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Print Your National ID Card Yourself For Your Transactions - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Print Your National ID Card Yourself For Your Transactions (1413 Views)

Angry UBA Customer Grills Bank Staff Over Fraudulent Transactions In His Account / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready Online / Does The Chairman Of A Company Have An ID Card? Who Ratifies It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Print Your National ID Card Yourself For Your Transactions by 50power: 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Do you need your national ID card for your transactions? Since government is no longer interested in issuing the national ID card plastic to Nigerians, the only option for you now is to print it yourself in any business center. But before you can print it yourself, you need to have the design which you can now print on a plastic card. Below is our design for someone. If you need your own design that you can print on a card in a business center near you, contact me on desmondihenze@yahoo.com I will send you the details you need to provide for the design.

Re: Print Your National ID Card Yourself For Your Transactions by ravidscloset(f): 7:08am On Mar 26, 2023
I'm interested. Please drop your phone number. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How to buy stocks from international companies / Hse Training And Certificates / Importance Of Peachtree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.