Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

"Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African (4405 Views)

Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) / Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by chukxie(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2020
AfricanWahala:

My good brother, i think about our leaders and i think our leaders, being from our communities are a reflection of our morals and values. Truth is most regular citizens would do the same or even worse if given the opportunity to lead so i think we have a flawed system of operating and a flawed mindset about achieving greatness. We need a complete reorientation. We also need to get rid of the mindset that "if you no get money, hide your face"

The boldened couldn't be more true. The system upon which Nigeria operates is a rotten one that encourages all the vices of governance. Talking about Nigeria and how it has fallen into irrelevance, poverty can be heart-wrenching. Phew! I'm just going read comments cos the situation weak me pass akamu and beans combo for breakfast.

3 Likes

Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by Abudu2000(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2020
They are right!! Only in africa ppl are proud of 100kids instead of getting educated and doing a prestigious job. In africa if u have 100 kids u will receive a chieftancy title even 3.
Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by oglalasioux(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Is the Chinese wrong?
Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by Climax07(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2020
Racists everywhere, but on a more unserious note, if our leaders we're not disgracing their old age abroad, some idiots will not be spewing rubbish.
Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by Nova1988(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2020
Coldie:
If u want proof of this, south africa as at 1994 was far developed than china 26years later, south africa is begging china for aide.

I dont want to even mention nigeria

In the 1960's or Soo Nigeria was far better than Dubai which was just a desert with a few buildings, they even wanted to learn from us on how we successfully made a great airline (Nigerian airways). Few decades later we cannot stand near them, and as for SA they started having electric before France and Portugal that is during the South African gold Rush.
Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by Kaycee54321(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2020
sexylassie2:
I know some Nigerians will believe the nonsense.

China isn't developing, there is lot of poverty in that country that the media wont show you.

Stop using the illusion of their big cities to judge china, many cities in china are nothing to write home about.

If an ordinary letter will convince you that you are mentally slow then you have a big inferiority complex

Kindly, tell me the name of the phone you use. Let's start from there...

Inferiority complex or not, that letter states a lot of very harsh facts which is our current reality.

5 Likes

Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by Nova1988(m): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

China isn't developing, there is lot of poverty in that country that the media wont show you.

Stop using the illusion of their big cities to judge china, many cities in china are nothing to write home about.

If an ordinary letter will convince you that you are mentally slow then you have a big inferiority complex

Every country in the world has slumps.

But you be serious you know that the chinese are more advanced than us. They have at least 3 of the most tallest building in their country, the biggest mall in the world, almost all of the tech Giants assemble their products in China. So stop fooling your self because if we don't wake up and see the truth and stop calling the truth racism then Africa would continue being a 3rd world country.

PEACE✌️

5 Likes

Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by banme1(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2020
post=92941224:
Kuku tell us that fishes live in water � lipsrsealed
will you keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by WoeBetide666: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2020
We don suffer. Even chinko ma don start to dey yab us.
Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by Antivirus92(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
wholly true!
Making nigeria a case study, Group of people that will stop holding any relevant position in nigeria for the country to make any meaningful advancement are :

1) Anybody without atleast a degree/HND qualifications

2)NORTHENERS ( without being sentimental religiously or ethnically, northeners are not qualified by any measure to rule any secular state.
They are yet to find balance between the western way of life prevalent in secular nations and their hard-metal islamic religion)

3)Anybody above sixty years of age

4)Anybody who has held office in the past in nigeria, be it a commissioner or ward councillor

5) Any religious leader

The youths taking over this country is as easy as ABC only if they can do away with religious and ethnic blindness (though this is almost impossible because they have been programmed to behave that way)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by dulux07(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
chukxie:
Some hard truths there.Although I do not believe for a second that the Chinese are a more advanced race than Africans because I've been to places in China with deplorable living conditionsThing is people hardly get to see such places on TV. With that being said, I totally agree with the writer that Africa - especially the black ones seem lost on how to use their God given natural resources for the betterment of their countries and people. Nigeria aptly fits this abysmally shameful and confusing scenario. We have all the resources needed to make us an enviably rich country yet we are one of the poorest, disorganised, mismanaged, corrupt nations on the earth. Sometimes I can not help wondering if there is something innately wrong with black leaders, politicians and policymakers. Can't help it!
Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by sexylassie2(f): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nova1988:

Every country in the world has slumps.

But you be serious you know that the chinese are more advanced than us. They have at least 3 of the most tallest building in their country, the biggest mall in the world, almost all of the tech Giants assemble their products in China. So stop fooling your self because if we don't wake up and see the truth and stop calling the truth racism then Africa would continue being a 3rd world country.

PEACE✌️

These are not slumps but cities that are poor.

Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by sexylassie2(f): 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kaycee54321:

Kindly, tell me the name of the phone you use. Let's start from there...

Inferiority complex or not, that letter states a lot of very harsh facts which is our current reality.

Chinese do not create anything rather they copy thanks to manufacturing that went to them because of cheap labour.

Btw, i am not using a Chinese phone.
Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by dulux07(m): 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
chukxie:
Some hard truths there. Although I do not believe for a second that the Chinese are a more advanced race than Africans because I've been to places in China with deplorable living conditions. Thing is people hardly get to see such places on TV. With that being said, I totally agree with the writer that Africa - especially the black ones seem lost on how to use their God given natural resources for the betterment of their countries and people. Nigeria aptly fits this abysmally shameful and confusing scenario. We have all the resources needed to make us an enviably rich country yet we are one of the poorest, disorganised, mismanaged, corrupt nations on the earth. Sometimes I can not help wondering if there is something innately wrong with black leaders, politicians and policymakers. Can't help it!
Deplorable living condition is inevitable, they have more population than the whole of Africa with less natural resources. Yet they are still better than the whole of Africa

3 Likes

Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by EkunKekere: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Your dullard paymaster is tying a rope of 33 billion dollars debt borrowed from China around the neck of this shithole country. Soon even the selling of rotten suya meat won't be enough for you to pay your bills.

post=92941224:
Kuku tell us that fishes live in water � lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by Karlifate: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
dulux07:

Deplorable living condition is inevitable, they have more population than the whole of Africa with less natural resources. Yet they are still better than the whole of Africa
Chai!
It has gotten so bad, that a country is being compared to a whole continent.
Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by EkunKekere: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
Before nko? Who do you think has been financing all the railway construction and development projects in Nigeria? Even your useless dullard is trying to borrow 33 billion dollars from the Chinkos. They have paid hard cash for the right to insult your shithole country.

WoeBetide666:
We don suffer. Even chinko ma don start to dey yab us.

1 Like

Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by Karlifate: 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
Can you see that the Chinks roped all Africans together, without an exception?
What do you have to say concerning this?
Cc: TMKSouth, IronGalaxy, YEBOmadiba.
Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by prezeus(m): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

So many words yet you ain't saying nothing

4 Likes

Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by sexylassie2(f): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
prezeus:

So many words yet you ain't saying nothing

Lets think of this, anytime a Chinese man says nonsense, all of you guys just agree with that person.

What have you done to make your country great except complaining from morning to night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by BanevsJoker(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

Then why is Africa always begging for Chinese loans?
Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by Gerrard59(m): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Lol grin grin hahaha

Work hard to turn your continet to eldorado
Una nor gree, instead u choose ugliness, war, genocide, religious intolerance

You dey mind them?

I've said repeatedly that racial discrimination against black people exists because black people are the poorest of all races globally. No one disrespects a rich person, extrapolate that to a race, no one disrespects a rich race. For blacks to be respected globally, they have to be rich and this prosperity has to occur in Sub-Saharan Africa where 90% of black people stay.

https://www.nairaland.com/5886610/racism-against-blacks-reduce-drastically

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by ednut1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
Gerrard59:

You dey mind them?

I've said repeatedly that racial discrimination against black people exists because black people are the poorest of all races globally. No one disrespects a rich person, extrapolate that to a race, no one disrespects a rich race. For blacks to be respected globally, they have to be rich and this prosperity has to occur in Sub-Saharan Africa where 90% of black people stay.

https://www.nairaland.com/5886610/racism-against-blacks-reduce-drastically
blacks contributed nothing of note to the world except resources which they can't even explore themselves.

1 Like

Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by Kaycee54321(m): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

Chinese do not create anything rather they copy thanks to manufacturing that went to them because of cheap labour.

Btw, i am not using a Chinese phone.

Why aren't we "copying" too?
Not that easy to copy, right?

So what's the name of the phone you use?

2 Likes

Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by Gerrard59(m): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

China is richer than every African country. Heck, she is a major lender to these countries. How many black dominated countries can be compared to China? You might call it inferiority complex or whatever but globally, a Chinese is more respected than a random black person except when it's discovered that the black person is an American or British. The consequences for disrespecting a Chinese far outweighs that of a black person. Currently, many companies kowtow to Chinese leaders and her people, how many global companies kowtow to Africans? It's because Africans are poor! No has to like a black person rather what ought to be done is respect which is earned by proffering value, something the vast majority of black countries ditto people aren't doing. Racial discrimination like any other form of discrimination will continue to exist because humans are naturally discriminatory but there is a limit which can be done when the other party contributes invaluable portion.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by YorubaLord: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
Raydos:
Black people stop seeing everything as racism

This guy is saying the plain Truth!!

God bless you, I swear! cool
Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by prezeus(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

Lets think of this, anytime a Chinese man says nonsense, all of you guys just agree with that person.

What have you done to make your country great except complaining from morning to night.
I have done nothing but I intend to sell my vote during this election. I wan follow spoil the country.
Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by MaxwellBB(m): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
African continent as whole, should come together as one to make our country great and develop regardless of any diffrences..
Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by MaxwellBB(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

These are not slumps but cities that are poor.
like ajegunle interior
Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by jelel6: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
paul100:

You are correct bro.There are so many people in Nigeria with great talents but our leader's eyes are
all closed,their only aim in life is how to steal,steal and steal,acquiring all the wealth for theirself and their future generation.
I will always say this.Nigeria does not make life easier for people.
If Anthony Joshua was in Nigeria,who will know him,the one he is popular now
Ikorudu bois are trying to mimic movies to get the government attention but the government are not interested in stuffs like that,and Americans are seeing their good work.
I heard of a Nigerian girl aged 10 in i think the UK,that teaches students how to code,what will be her case if she was in Nigeria
There are many Nigerian abroad that are making exploits,I don't think it will be the same if they were in Nigeria.
Students come out of school and with their innovative mindset,they make/invent something.
Nigeria's company will see things like this,instead of calling this students/graduates,they turn deaf ears and a good country that likes innovative minds will see this guy/girl and invited them to come to their country and the rest is history.
Bad leadership is killing us and dumb brains giving authority to manage a country with over 206 million people is destroying us.
Tony Elemulu went for the post of being the President of Nigeria but Nigerians did not see him rather they voted for a dumb man that did not go to sch as our President.
We are in a corrupted world but I know Tony Elemulu is far far better than Buhari

So you expect the government to give Ikorodu Bois handouts because they make films? That's not an obligation of any government. The road side street hawker deserves just as much attention as them.

However, that's where Nigeria still live in the dark ages. Netflix who gave those boiz filming equipment are a private organisation. We have similar establishment in this country, so why are you focusing on the government. Things like that are most times part of most company's social responsibility.

If you believe our problems starts and end with whoever is the president, you're probably still not ready for change.
Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by jelel6: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Not in the Physiological or biological sense of course, But religion and Illiteracy holds the people back.
The "Mentally superior" Chinese should know that.

Don't play the religious card like other countries who are highly religious don't prosper. I don't understand if that's suppose to make you smarter than Religious folks by default.
Re: "Us Chinese Believe That Africans Are Mentally Inferior" Chinese Tells African by jelel6: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
Gerrard59:

China is richer than every African country. Heck, she is a major lender to these countries. How many black dominated countries can be compared to China? You might call it inferiority complex or whatever but globally, a Chinese is more respected than a random black person except when it's discovered that the black person is an American or British. The consequences for disrespecting a Chinese far outweighs that of a black person. Currently, many companies kowtow to Chinese leaders and her people, how many global companies kowtow to Africans? It's because Africans are poor! No has to like a black person rather what ought to be done is respect which is earned by proffering value, something the vast majority of black countries ditto people aren't doing. Racial discrimination like any other form of discrimination will continue to exist because humans are naturally discriminatory but there is a limit which can be done when the other party contributes invaluable portion.

Among ourselves, this message should be pasted on the wall of every home. I think when the bitter truth comes to us from one of us, we can try to ACCEPT any part of it that can help us GROW.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Weird Facts Of History You Will Never Learn In School / 20 Wicked Women In History / Will You Study The Same Course As Your Sibling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.