Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You (689 Views)

A HOUSE THAT YOU CAN RUN FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE , ITS SIMPLE ,ITS A SMART HOME / This Man Converted An Old Airplane Into His Home. This Is His Story / ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Viktoreze(m): 1:02am On Aug 18, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki

*NOW SELLING!.. Contact the direct owner*

*Property Type*

Newly built switchless Smart 4Bedroom Terrace

*PRICE *
4bedroom Terrace ~N46M~

*AMAZING BUY NOW PROMO*

*4bedroom Terrace N41M*

*PAYMENT PLAN*

*Initial Deposit : N7,000,000*

Spread Balance of *N34,000,0000* within 8months

*Title: C of O*

*LACATION :*
*Cluster One Estate Road 16 Lekki County Homes, Lekki , Lagos.*

*Full Switchless Smart Home In The House*

Welcome to the world of Smart Home! with Smart Home device you can control the following devices in your house inside or outside the building, on the Smart Home device or with your Mobile Phone :

- All The Lighting In The House
- Sound System
- Radio FM/AM
- Cameras
- TV

*Features*

- Modern Interior Design for the Living Room And Kitchen
- All The Rooms Including Kitchen Comes With Central POP Speaker
- Jacuzzi
- Dinning Area
- Modern internal and external railings
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Air-Conditioning Units
- Ample Parking Space
- Security Doors
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Cooker
- Inbuilt Oven
- Heat Extractor
- Inbuilt Microwave
- Washing Machine
- Wash Hand Basin
- Central Water Treatment Plant
- CCTV Camera Installed In The Living Room, Kitchen And Family Lobby

*Bonus Features In The House*

- 32’’ Television in the kitchen
- The Kitchen Comes With Single Door Fridge
- 1 Unit of 1 HP Ac
- All Toilet Comes With Extractor Fan
- Inverter and Solar system Pre Wired

Kindly call/whatsapp Victor Eze on 08158961762 for more detailed inquiries and inspection. Stay blessed

Re: If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Viktoreze(m): 1:17am On Aug 20, 2020
On this day of the month of August, 2020 I stand on the promise of Jesus Christ in John 13:14 which says "Whatever you ask for in my name I will do" to speak light into every area of your life which has fallen out of tune with the will of God, in the name of Jesus Christ, the name that is above every other name I pray that you receive divine wisdom, divine healing, divine direction towards excellence, and I pray that our Heavenly Father forgives us our sins as we forgive those who have sinned against us, Amen.
Regardless of what the statistics say, the economy says, the news say, these last 5 months of 2020 will be your most blessed months yet. So I say, wake up with a song of praise child of God, for you are going to have a plethora of testimonies to give in the no distant future, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Happy new month ��
Re: If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Viktoreze(m): 1:49am On Aug 27, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Viktoreze(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2020
All that you do in this new month shall be productive and successful. I want you to know that every challenge/trial/temptation that comes your way in this month will not impede your progress but serve as a stepping stone to greater heights. You will soar above every failure and disappointment, in this new month you shall experience joy unfathomable and divine peace.

I wish you a Happy and Blessed New Month�
Re: If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Viktoreze(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”
John Paulson, investor and multi-billionaire
Re: If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Viktoreze(m): 12:56am On Oct 01, 2020
~Robert Kiyosaki

NAME: BEACH HAVEN ESTATE

LOCATION: LAPIA TOWN BY LACAMPGE TROPICANA, LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE, IBEJU-LEKKI, LAGOS STATE.

● DOUBLE ADVANTAGES : FACING THE ATLANTIC OCEAN & FACING THE COASTAL ROAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TXoZ8bKVv8

● FULL EXCISION. Which confirms that it is irrevocably free from government acquisition.

● PRICE: N3.8M/PLOT (PROMO PRICE FOR FIRST 10 PLOTS ONLY).
( ACTUAL PRICE N4.5M )

● PAYMENT PLAN
▪OUTRIGHT N3.8M
▪6 MONTHS: N4.2M
▪12 MONTHS: N4.6M

● PLOT SIZES: 600SQM, 450SQM AND 300SQM.

● DRY LAND

● NEIGHBORHOOD:
■ LACAMPGE TROPICANA RESORT.
■ LAGOS DUBAI MEGA CITY
■ TECHNICAL VILLAGE
■ LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE
■ DANGOTE REFINERY
■ PETROL CHEMICAL
■ DEEP SEA PORT

● FEATURES:
■ SMART BEACH RESORT
■ PERIMETER FENCING
■ SMART CLUBHOUSE
■ SMART TENNIS COURT
■ SMART HANDBALL COURT
■ SMART SECURITY SYSTEMS

KINDLY call/Whatsapp Victor Eze on 08158961762 for more detailed inquiries, site inspection and a breakdown of purchase processes. Remain blessed smiley
Re: If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Viktoreze(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2020
May the Lord strengthen you to walk through the valleys of this month with grace. May He grant you the courage to shoulder your responsibilities with candour and enjoy the blessings with humility. May the Lord who knows the end from the beginning make every crooked way smooth for you and May he bestow upon you the divine peace and wisdom which will enable you to smile through the trials for they are not "problems" as the rest of the world thinks but stepping stones to the exalted position that the Almighty has prepared for you.

I wish you a Happy New month, remain blessed.
Re: If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Viktoreze(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
~Robert Kiyosaki

NAME: BEACH HAVEN ESTATE

LOCATION: LAPIA TOWN BY LACAMPGE TROPICANA, LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE, IBEJU-LEKKI, LAGOS STATE.

● DOUBLE ADVANTAGES : FACING THE ATLANTIC OCEAN & FACING THE COASTAL ROAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TXoZ8bKVv8

● FULL EXCISION. Which confirms that it is irrevocably free from government acquisition.

● PRICE: N3.8M/PLOT (PROMO PRICE FOR FIRST 10 PLOTS ONLY).
( ACTUAL PRICE N4.5M )

● PAYMENT PLAN
▪OUTRIGHT N3.8M
▪6 MONTHS: N4.2M
▪12 MONTHS: N4.6M

● PLOT SIZES: 600SQM, 450SQM AND 300SQM.

● DRY LAND

● NEIGHBORHOOD:
■ LACAMPGE TROPICANA RESORT.
■ LAGOS DUBAI MEGA CITY
■ TECHNICAL VILLAGE
■ LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE
■ DANGOTE REFINERY
■ PETROL CHEMICAL
■ DEEP SEA PORT

● FEATURES:
■ SMART BEACH RESORT
■ PERIMETER FENCING
■ SMART CLUBHOUSE
■ SMART TENNIS COURT
■ SMART HANDBALL COURT
■ SMART SECURITY SYSTEMS

KINDLY call/Whatsapp Victor Eze on 08158961762 for more detailed inquiries, site inspection and a breakdown of purchase processes. Remain blessed
Re: If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Viktoreze(m): 8:07am On Oct 29, 2020
“Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Viktoreze(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade." Tom Peters
Re: If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Viktoreze(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
It’s the dawn of another month and I pray it will be favourably and filled with laughter and love. Happy New Month.
Re: If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Viktoreze(m): 12:01am On Dec 16, 2020
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working,risking or economising".~John Stuart Mill
Re: If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Viktoreze(m): 3:11am On Dec 21, 2020
If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade." Tom Peters
Re: If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Viktoreze(m): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
“Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Viktoreze(m): 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Myrealtor(m): 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Myrealtor(m): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2021
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Viktoreze(m): 5:10am On Apr 20, 2021
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Viktoreze(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Viktoreze(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2021
“The best investment on earth is earth.”Louis Glickman
Re: If You Do Not Yet Own A SMART HOME, This Is For You by Viktoreze(m): 4:26pm On May 04, 2021
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Single Room For Rent In Obalende, Lagos Island / Custom Made Quality And Affordable Furniture For Your Homes And Offices. / SOLDDISTRESSEDES: A Four Bedroom Duplex & Two Bedrooms Flat At Magboro, Ogun Sta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.