Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano (1111 Views)

The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by InlandTaipan84(m): 2:08am On Aug 18, 2020
This is the deplorable state of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market, Fagge LG,kano state. Needs:construction and drainage. One of the access Road to the Market.

Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:05am On Aug 18, 2020
So this filth is everywhere

Na wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by nony43(m): 5:19am On Aug 18, 2020
Una come de do like say na only Aba get bad roads why e de una backyard. My guy as far as it is 9ja this filth is everywhere

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by ifytrik(m): 6:16am On Aug 18, 2020
So north too get this kind road, wow Nigeria is indeed a shithole
Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by Yobabad: 6:30am On Aug 18, 2020
Even the road we passed today in Osun is worst more than this
Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by Pollosa1: 6:41am On Aug 18, 2020
Ganduje see your life outside
Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by Munachisom95(f): 7:18am On Aug 18, 2020
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by Arrewa: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2020
Kano my state... Work is already going on in that street
Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by Arrewa: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2020
We shall get there
Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by Arrewa: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2020
nony43:
Una come de do like say na only Aba get bad roads why e de una backyard. My guy as far as it is 9ja this filth is everywhere
una no dey shame??

In the whole of Kano state... That's the only dilapidated road we have... Which is even in the market and as I'm talking to you now work is already going on there...

I will update you guys with the new face of this same road

2 Likes 1 Share

Wiseandtrue:
So this filth is everywhere

Na wa ooooo
stop deceiving yourself... That was just a street in a market and work is already going on there.

We posted the pictures on twitter to call the attention of the state governor and he's already working on the street. That's north for you.

Go and tell your leaders to develop Abia, imo and Anambra state.

Stop hiding bad roads and Underdevelopment in your region...

Call out your governors.... Stop posting pictures of bungalow and story building from your GRA to chest beat while Underdevelopment is seriously hitting your region.

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by Nadaken: 7:30am On Aug 18, 2020
Go and sell groundnut to fix it
Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by Arrewa: 7:37am On Aug 18, 2020
ifytrik:
So north too get this kind road, wow Nigeria is indeed a shithole
in the whole of Kano state... This is the only dilapidated road which is even in a market street. And you are happy that north have similar road with your region grin grin

Stop deceiving yourself bro... In terms of infrastructural development... Arewa don go far
Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by IamWonderful: 7:40am On Aug 18, 2020
Quite an eyesore

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by Arrewa: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2020
Pollosa1:
Ganduje see your life outside
Ganduje is better than all your eastern governors put together!

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by RichBoy247: 7:42am On Aug 18, 2020
nony43:

So.l, una wan start dirtiness competition

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by tamdun: 7:43am On Aug 18, 2020
Yobabad:
Even the road we passed today in Osun is worst more than this
Omo Igbo, no kill yaself because of Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 18, 2020
Northerners like to deceive themselves
Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by haffaze777(m): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2020
Arrewa:
stop deceiving yourself... That was just a street in a market and work is already going on there.

We posted the pictures on twitter to call the attention of the state governor and he's already working on the street. That's north for you.

Call out your governors.... Stop posting pictures of bungalow and story building from your GRA to chest beat while Underdevelopment is seriously hitting your region.

He will do that when he abuse Arewa and Oduduwa leader. finish, he's only interested in North and west affair for now

2 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2020
Arrewa:

Not that I am into ethnic bigotry with you or anyone for that matter

But don't you think you should have posted the picture where the governor is already working on it shocked shocked shocked

So who's chest beater now

One more thing when next you choose to make ethnic division the topic please avoid mentioning me!

Its not funny anymore

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by manasuk(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Arrewa:
will the kofar mata flyover reach there? According to the prototype it will be connected to sabon gari flyover but the initial cost of 15bn is now reduced to 6bn.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by InlandTaipan84(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Arrewa:
in the whole of Kano state... This is the only dilapidated road which is even in a market street. And you are happy that north have similar road with your region grin grin

Stop deceiving yourself bro... In terms of infrastructural development... Arewa don go far
This is not the only bad road in Kano city, I reside in Kano that's why I posted that. While there are many good roads in Kano many also are BAD
Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by InlandTaipan84(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
Arrewa:
That's a fat lie, there's no construction going on
Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by GamalNasser: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
Most Useless nation in human history
Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by History555: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Ganduje is better than all your eastern governors put togetpher!

Yoruba man pretending to be from the north. You are deceiving yourself
Re: The Deplorable State Of Ado Bayero Road By Singa Market Kano by History555: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
InlandTaipan84:

That's a fat lie, there's no construction going on

He actually got you. You think he is from kano or the north. He is a yoruba from osogbo. He is same person as ngparrot, eko ile, gbawe, same person diff names

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Clean Up Exercise As Directed By Nnamdi Kanu- Photos / Those Opposed To Eastern Security Networl Are Identified / If Our Coexistence With Fulanis Can No Longer Work, The Let's Break-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.