Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

"Is Like You Are Stupid" Frodd Tells Omashola After He Compared Him To Lucy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Is Like You Are Stupid" Frodd Tells Omashola After He Compared Him To Lucy (1478 Views)

Bbnaija:'i've Washed Ur Clothes, Remaining Ur Towel'- Frodd Tells Esther, Fans F / Bbnaija: Joe Tells Omashola Why He’s Disliked By Some Housemates(photos) / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Is Like You Are Stupid" Frodd Tells Omashola After He Compared Him To Lucy by Desperado78: 2:37am On Aug 18, 2020
Re: "Is Like You Are Stupid" Frodd Tells Omashola After He Compared Him To Lucy by meobizy(f): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2020
These two are the best of friends after the show. Anything they post online is simply banter. I'm sure boring Mike ghosted everyone after the final show.
Re: "Is Like You Are Stupid" Frodd Tells Omashola After He Compared Him To Lucy by Blackpromise(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2020
lol.....

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija : I May Not Have Time For You After The Show – Kiddwaya Tells Erica / ‘I Won’t Keep You Any Longer’- Davido Finally Reveals His Son’s Face(see Photos) / Sure Plug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.