Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

I Need An Affordable Solar For Home Use - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / I Need An Affordable Solar For Home Use (599 Views)

Using Solar For Mills, Cooking, Washing Machines And More / Affordable Solar/inverter Products Supplies And Proffesional Installations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Affordable Solar For Home Use by Immortalel(m): 3:31am On Aug 18, 2020
I need an alternative light option as the light here has dwindled and my generator set consumes so much fuel because of the amount of hours I need it to be on, I need a solar panel that would be able to power my system, phones and power banks and also my energy bills only.
And would be able to run for a decent number of hours.
Suggestions and recommendations would be highly welcomed.
Re: I Need An Affordable Solar For Home Use by cardoso514: 3:46am On Aug 18, 2020
How affordable?how much is your budget?
You can get light only for 30 to 50k
You can charge and watch TV from 100 to 150k.Hope that cheers you up!
The last option up here includes panels,battery decoder and controller
Re: I Need An Affordable Solar For Home Use by Immortalel(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
I am budgeting for just 70k
This is quite expensive o�
cardoso514:
How affordable?how much is your budget?
You can get light only for 30 to 50k
You can charge and watch TV from 100 to 150k.Hope that cheers you up!
The last option up here includes panels,battery decoder and controller

Re: I Need An Affordable Solar For Home Use by uboma(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
Immortalel:
I need an alternative light option as the light here has dwindled and my generator set consumes so much fuel because of the amount of hours I need it to be on, I need a solar panel that would be able to power my system, phones and power banks and also my energy bills only.
And would be able to run for a decent number of hours.
Suggestions and recommendations would be highly welcomed.

Review the following thread,

https://www.nairaland.com/5891675/solar-power-average-middle-class

You will gain some insight and guidance on what you are looking for.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Affordable Solar For Home Use by Immortalel(m): 12:25am On Sep 27, 2020
uboma:

Review the following thread,

https://www.nairaland.com/5891675/solar-power-average-middle-class

You will gain some insight and guidance on what you are looking for.

All the best.
Thank you very much sir. I’ve been able to gain much from this. Grateful!
Re: I Need An Affordable Solar For Home Use by uboma(m): 6:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Immortalel:
Thank you very much sir. I’ve been able to gain much from this. Grateful!

You are welcome, Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Mediastar 1818 Decoder For Sale / Please Help! My Gotv Is Not Activated / TSTV Still Showing As FTA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.