Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Bbnaija 2020: Please Don’t Talk To Me About Erica – Wathoni To Laycon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: Please Don’t Talk To Me About Erica – Wathoni To Laycon (547 Views)

Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Please Don’t Talk To Me About Erica – Wathoni To Laycon by tonyluyi1985: 5:28am On Aug 18, 2020
While in the garden yesterday night, Laycon brought up the issue of his row with Erica to fellow housemate Wathoni.
The partly Kenyan Wathoni would not hear of Erica as she recalled the way and manner Erica mentioned her son to her which was still hurting.
Laycon asked her if Erica apologized to her and Wathoni said no and that even if she did, it should be to her son who was innocent and not her. She also revealed that Nengi and Ozo criticized her for the needless insults.
Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/08/18/bbnaija-2020-please-dont-talk-to-me-about-erica-wathoni-to-laycon/

(1) (Reply)

The One Drop Rule Created A Class Of Blacks With Joe Biden's Bloodline / Actress Clara Benson Celebrates 20th Birthday With Saltry Pictures / Man Storms Bank, Demands For All The Money In His Account Over Poor Services (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.