Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Wizkid Just Made It To Obama's Summer Playlist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Just Made It To Obama's Summer Playlist (372 Views)

Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. / Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist / #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Just Made It To Obama's Summer Playlist by CapitalHYC(m): 5:47am On Aug 18, 2020
Nigerian international music artiste Ayo Balogun popularly known as Wizkid has got listed among the few artistes former Us President Barack Obama has been listening to for sometime now. Obama while posting the pictures of the lists on his verified facebook page said "Over the past few months, I’ve spent a lot of time listening to music with my family. I wanted to share some of my favorites from the summer––including songs from some of the artists performing at this week’s Democratic National Convention. As always, it's a mix of genres that travels through various eras. I think there's something in here for everybody––hope you enjoy it."

The track featuring H. E. R was listed among many others

Lalasticlala

Re: Wizkid Just Made It To Obama's Summer Playlist by identitylenz(m): 5:52am On Aug 18, 2020
Ok grin
Re: Wizkid Just Made It To Obama's Summer Playlist by Eryyy92: 6:12am On Aug 18, 2020
what of Naira Marley? Obama need to hear mafo

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Just Made It To Obama's Summer Playlist by Cruseder(m): 6:16am On Aug 18, 2020
machala,even burna dey
Re: Wizkid Just Made It To Obama's Summer Playlist by bewla(m): 6:49am On Aug 18, 2020
Afunaya
Re: Wizkid Just Made It To Obama's Summer Playlist by StandardJohn(m): 6:49am On Aug 18, 2020
so wetin him go give wizkid now?
Re: Wizkid Just Made It To Obama's Summer Playlist by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 18, 2020
Wizkid is popular now so I'm not surprise
Re: Wizkid Just Made It To Obama's Summer Playlist by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:45am On Aug 18, 2020
Yeah Burna and Davido and tems too. Tems could easily be my favorite female naija act of all time, such a great talent.

(1) (Reply)

New Juventus Manager, Pirlo Issues Strong Warning To Cristiano Ronaldo / Zyon Emmanuel Drops Hot Pictures As He Set To Release Soldier M / Bobrisky Rocks An Archangel Outfit As She Clocks 28 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.