Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation (14758 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Super Eagles Fans Boo Governor Sanwoolu, Speaker Gbajabiamila, Other Politicians / Femi Gbajabiamila & Other Lagos Lawmakers Visit Jide Sanwo-olu, Endorse Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Nice move. It shouldn't be too much for them to do if they could enslaved our forefathers and used them to develop their country
Did the chinese enslave your forefathers? Africans and their useless blame games and excuses.

Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
AGAIN grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by googi: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Say what you want about OBJ, you taught him how to steal. Imagine an African Head of State that was humiliated by everyone because he had little in his account after his first coming.

He learned his lessons, came back and loot his share.

But he left another legacy. He became the First African Head of State to pay off Foreign debts. The same Finance Minister that lectured us of the dividends of debt-free country, came back under a different Government to lecture us about the benefits of "cheap loans".

Let the borrowers walk across desert and sea to pay back as slaves with their body parts.

juniorstar:
cancel wetin!! all the debt obj help cancel has been relooted 100times over. so what are we saying here!! let the country become hard to the level whereby no money for salaries then everyone would be prepared to loose their lives. if our debt is forgiven we would have the false impression that all is well with d country. when this country is gradually becoming comatose.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by Ategberoson(m): 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
blakkydikky:
...but you have no brain in that your flat thing you called head.

you must think I'm your family member. my head is not flat head shape?

who certified your sanity?
Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
dvkot:
simpson
Which of the Simpsons sir,cos I haven't seen this face b4 undecided
Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by frog12: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
can you BELIEVE this? we are SOAKED with stories of corruption everyday in NIGERIA and you expect anyone to cancel your DEBT?

this speaker is out of his mind!
Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by Abyima(m): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
Cancel wetin. Una must pay am. What about the Abacha loot, una don chop am too! It is well
Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by orunto27: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Chinese don't cancel loans. They don't forgive either.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by OreMI22: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ategberoson:
so this fool and his dumb counterpart were dream sleeping when that nonentity was getting approval of all form of loans in the Parliament?

bunch of idiots

grin grin grin

Its amazing they seriously think other countries waste their own resources like Nigeria.

Anyway this is to create their own looting. Billions of naira will be allocated for this useless effort and it will be stolen as usual.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by blakkydikky(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ategberoson:

you must think I'm your family member. my head is not flat head shape?

who certified your sanity?
It's only an insame flat head with no atom of brain like you that could qualify people the way you qualified Gbajibiamila.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by Ategberoson(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
blakkydikky:
It's only an insame flat head with no atom of brain like you that could qualify people the way you qualified Gbajibiamila.

which one is insame? olodo rabata

go school you won't answer, you prefer sycophantic work

Who give a crabs about Gbajabiamila? he's not providing food on my table and I've right to air to my opinion

find other means to crosscheck your sanity OK
Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by blakkydikky(m): 4:40am On Aug 19, 2020
Ategberoson:

which one is insame? olodo rabata

go school you won't answer, you prefer sycophantic work

Who give a crabs about Gbajabiamila? he's not providing food on my table and I've right to air to my opinion

find other means to crosscheck your sanity OK
so far you have known what I meant "insane". You could now see you're an olodo here;it is "who gives a" not "who give a"(it's really shown your level of education) ok?. Still,it's only an insane boy like you that could be uttering nonsense at someone that's doing his works but all what you could say was abusing him. Were you taught to be abusive all because you wanted to air your stupid opinion,abusing someone that's older than you,boy? Next time,I'd advise you to beg for brain for that your empty flat skull before airing your opinion on a sensitive matter like these,boy or better keep that your stinking mouth shut instead.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by Ategberoson(m): 8:33am On Aug 19, 2020
blakkydikky:
so far you have known what I meant "insane". You could now see you're an olodo here;it is "who gives a" not "who give a"(it's really shown your level of education) ok?. Still,it's only an insane boy like you that could be uttering nonsense at someone that's doing his works but all what you could say was abusing him. Were you taught to be abusive all because you wanted to air your stupid opinion,abusing someone that's older than you,boy? Next time,I'd advise you to beg for brain for that your empty flat skull before airing your opinion on a sensitive matter like these,boy or better keep that your stinking mouth shut instead.

go and learn how to construct simple sentence kid. I can't even comprehend this your gibberish

and they'd this one naming ceremony? your head is doing overheating, check the pipe that pass water to your brain if is not leaking
Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by blakkydikky(m): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2020
Ategberoson:

go and learn how to construct simple sentence kid. I can't even comprehend this your gibberish

and they'd this one naming ceremony? your head is doing overheating, check the pipe that pass water to your brain if is not leaking
....there's no way you will comprehend what I'm saying all because there's no brain in that your flat empty skull. I only pity whoever that sent/is sending you to school for he/she should at least use the money in rearing pigs than wasting it on a thing like you.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by Ategberoson(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2020
blakkydikky:
....there's no way you will comprehend what I'm saying all because there's no brain in that your flat empty skull. I only pity whoever that sent/is sending me to school for he/she should at least use the money in rearing pigs than wasting it on a thing like you.

pity those Imbeciles that drove an empty blockhead like you to earth first

for he or she, sent/is sending grin grin

you better meet your psychotherapist before your madnesss go haywire
Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by blakkydikky(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2020
Ategberoson:

pity those Imbeciles that drove an empty blockhead like you to earth first

for he or she, sent/is sending grin grin

you better meet your psychotherapist before your madnesss go haywire

I could see and it's so obvious you inherited your insanity and an empty skull from a pig that couldnt control his d*ck by giving birth to a thing like you. It's glaring insanity is running in your family for you can't make a simple and meaningful comment than to be abusing and insulting someone that is older and has a meaninful life than your useless and unfortunate parents.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by orisa37: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
You can't get cancellation from China and North Korea. They're ready to take your wife and children as Collateral.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by Ategberoson(m): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
blakkydikky:
I could see and it's so obvious i inherited my insanity and an empty skull from a pig that couldnt control his d*ck by giving birth to a thing like me It's glaring insanity is running in my family for you can't make a simple and meaningful comment than to be abusing and insulting someone that is older and has a meaninful life than my useless and unfortunate parents.

imagine disrespecting your parents in public?
Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by blakkydikky(m): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ategberoson:

No,kid. You're the one disgracing your generation here by showing your insanity to the world.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by Ategberoson(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
blakkydikky:
No,man I'm the one disgracing my generation here by showing my insanity to the world.

alright then. continue showing it
Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by blakkydikky(m): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ategberoson:

Re: Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation by blakkydikky(m): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ategberoson:

No,boy. You're the one disgracing your generation here by showing your insanity to the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja / Hold Us Responsible, No More Excuses - Peter Obi At Labour Party's Jos Campaign / NUEE Gives Minister, Adelabu Adebayo, 2 Weeks To Issue Prepaid Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.