Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

The Holy Spirit Is Same As The Father And Same As Jesus Christ, See Proof! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Spirit Is Same As The Father And Same As Jesus Christ, See Proof! (235 Views)

Watch Scary Moment A Man Who Act As Jesus Christ Fell From His Cross (video) / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Holy Spirit Is Same As The Father And Same As Jesus Christ, See Proof! by Preciousgirl(f): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2020
Ephesians 4:4-13

[4]There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;

[5]one Lord, one faith, one baptism;

[6[b]]one God and Father of all, who is above all[/b], and through all, and in you all.

[7]But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift.

[8]Therefore He says: “When He [Christ] ascended on high, He led captivity captive, And gave gifts to men.”

[9](Now this, “He ascended”—what does it mean but that He also first descended into the lower parts of the earth?

[10]He who descended is also the One who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things.)

[11]And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,

[12]for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,

[13]till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;

Christ is God, Halleluyah
Re: The Holy Spirit Is Same As The Father And Same As Jesus Christ, See Proof! by delkuf(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2020
true. don't let anyone take this truth from you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Holy Spirit Is Same As The Father And Same As Jesus Christ, See Proof! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2020
They All Emanate and Proceed From the Most High God, King, The Beginning and the End!
Re: The Holy Spirit Is Same As The Father And Same As Jesus Christ, See Proof! by Preciousgirl(f): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
They All Emanate and Proceed From the Most High God, King, The Beginning and the End!

Which God again apart from the God spoken of in the verses above
Re: The Holy Spirit Is Same As The Father And Same As Jesus Christ, See Proof! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Which God again apart from the God spoken of in the verses above

Just saw the end of your post, Christ is God Over us, BUT He is Not The Most High God, the Father of All Creation.

In Revelation 4:2, you See There is He Who Sits on the Throne and we already know that Christ is the Lamb who opened the Seals in Revelation 5:5-9 (Also Revelations 19:11 Particularly verse 13 which matches John 1:1.)

"That is why it Written as we Sing "To Him, Who Sits on the Throne and To The Lamb, be the Blessings and glory and honour and power, forever" Revelation 5:13
"saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto Him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

The Most High and Father of All, Sits on the Throne, Always!
Re: The Holy Spirit Is Same As The Father And Same As Jesus Christ, See Proof! by Preciousgirl(f): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Just saw the end of your post, Christ is God Over us, BUT He is Not The Most High God, the Father of All Creation.

In Revelation 4:2, you See There is He Who Sits on the Throne and we already know that Christ is the Lamb who opened the Seals in Revelation 5:5-9 (Also Revelations 19:11 Particularly verse 13 which matches John 1:1.)

"That is why it Written as we Sing "To Him, Who Sits on the Throne and To The Lamb, be the Blessings and glory and honour and power, forever" Revelation 5:13
"saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

The Most High and Father of All, Sits on the Throne, Always!

U need to study about parralelism in Jewish Literature
Re: The Holy Spirit Is Same As The Father And Same As Jesus Christ, See Proof! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
Preciousgirl:

U need to study about parralelism in Jewish Literature

It is the Spirit of the Principles and Laws and Admonishings and Counsels contained in the Bible, which, after studying them trying them out, Behold, they are True and they Work Exactly as it was Written.

And I Have been happily secured ever since for years and years, so I will surely be resistant to study any work that did not give me Counsel when I sought it and neither would I set aside the Bible which Counselled me Successfully through all I have gone through from the time I could reason as a child till I am now having a hoary head.

I will do my best to avoid making the mistake that Solomon made as he declared "for in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow" Ecclesiastes 1:18

I'll prefer to hang on to the Lord who kept me safe from my childhood till now, for the remainder of my time on earth for I will

"Remember now my Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;" Ecclesiastes 12:1

And I will always remember Who brought me as Kirk Franklin would say "from a mighty long way"

To me, the Words in the Bible (KjV) are Accurately Spoken and Written and are Greater than any other work in the world!
Re: The Holy Spirit Is Same As The Father And Same As Jesus Christ, See Proof! by joytothewise(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
If you have the holy spirit in you, no need for much studies on topics like this which even brings argument within the christian body. if you say they are not one then who is giving you a divine instructn and the guidance? is it GOD the father, son or holy spirit? as long as the spirit of GOD in you don't say go right, and the son says go left, then they are ONE!

if we the sons of the most high GOD don't understand this simple thing how can we explain to the people of the other sect?

everyone is correct, is just difference in understanding!

peace be unto you all.

(1) (Reply)

A Review Of The C.a.m.a Brouhaha By Some Pastors By Barr Imma Okochua / Is Jesus A Christian? / Traditional Worshippers Take To The Streets Of Ibadan To Protest Discrimination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.