Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

See What A Lady Called Obaseki (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Lady Called Obaseki (photo) (2457 Views)

Edolites Respond To Tinubu's Call To Vote Out Obaseki (photo) / Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) / Another Edo Council Chairman Loyal To Oshiomole suspendded By Gov. Obaseki(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady Called Obaseki (photo) by freshkpomo(m): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2020
This lady called the Edo state governor gay,sayihg there is no room for Gay in Tue government house. This is not her fist post insulting or throwing abuse at the governor. Let's assume the 5million Naira fine was to work here, I think an innocent lady might just get jailed for what she knew nothing about, the account looked fake and I think someone is probably using her image. This is not the first I have seen that was open to drop insults alone, they don't reply to comments either, sometimes their location are either kogi, delta or Lagos. We have some on nairaland too. You observe that the accounts are new, got few friends, just a single pics, no life event as everything is just about insults and propaganda.. Guess what? There people are youths.... This generation youth need help.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Nigerians are suffering and smiling

Re: See What A Lady Called Obaseki (photo) by freshkpomo(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2020
Reactions

Re: See What A Lady Called Obaseki (photo) by freshkpomo(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2020
More
Lalasticlala

Re: See What A Lady Called Obaseki (photo) by Prechgold1180(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2020
Rubbish
Nonsense

If this get to fp then I will conclude that all nairaland mods are mad including seun

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Called Obaseki (photo) by freshkpomo(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Rubbish
Nonsense

If this get to fp then I will conclude that all nairaland mods are mad including seun
Can you point out the rubbish in the post please
Re: See What A Lady Called Obaseki (photo) by Leboska(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2020
I was thinking it a responsibile girl only to see an olosho, rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Called Obaseki (photo) by freshkpomo(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
Vixlot:

You called someone s.....and you are calling Seun and moderators...you go chop ban laslas

You are not wise
grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
No wahala, but I just could not resist the urge to call the guy stupid... Can't they grow up for once.. I nor know who even start this Afonja - Ipob stuff, it's not funny anymore... Xenophobia in South Africa started like this..
Re: See What A Lady Called Obaseki (photo) by ifytrik(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
freshkpomo:
More
Re: See What A Lady Called Obaseki (photo) by freshkpomo(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
Another fake account, seen like Three today with all doing one thing.... Insulting Obaseki... Is this how they will also duplicate fake ballot papers that day?? Funny enough these guys are youths choosing to allow themselves as tools.. I know some will he quick to attack me, but someone who is true to himself will know that Ize Iyamu is not a replacement for Obaseki, no amount of fake things will change that.... I Am non partisan, but Oshiomole did let Edo people down, the trust he built over the years gone down the drain.. Going back to his vomit was a big mistake, these fake and multiplied accounts to make it seem majority of Edo people support them won't work...

Re: See What A Lady Called Obaseki (photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
The question remains...Is Obaseki gay
Re: See What A Lady Called Obaseki (photo) by freshkpomo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Where is her/his (cos we don't know who is using the pic of an innocent lady) evidence?? People pay with their skin for stuffs like this...
Re: See What A Lady Called Obaseki (photo) by tobechi20(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
Why publicize rubbish
Re: See What A Lady Called Obaseki (photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Let's use you for a test to see if he's gay or not.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Spits Fire As Nnamdi Kanu’s ESN Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Abia / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu, FG, AGF Pleads For Extension Of Time / How Do I Convince My Son To Abandon Peter Obi And vote for Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.