Stats: 3,195,128 members, 7,957,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale (1241 Views)

Samsung 55inches 4k Au Series Smart 4k Tv / BUY UR ORIGINAL XIAOMI,ROMOSS POWER BANKS, WIRELESS SPEAKERS, MOBILE ACCESSORIES / Itel P12 – A 5000 MAH Power Monster (2) (3) (4)

New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by louiziana(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2020
Real 5,000 mAh capacity, output up to 1.5 amps. Original, just google au+1collection R02P002L, it is available on Amazon.

Phone: 090-80055150

Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by louiziana(m): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
Available
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by louiziana(m): 4:22am On Aug 19, 2020
Up
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by louiziana(m): 5:45am On Aug 21, 2020
Good morning
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by louiziana(m): 7:18am On Aug 21, 2020
Avl
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by louiziana(m): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2020
Buzz
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by louiziana(m): 2:52am On Aug 22, 2020
Up
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by louiziana(m): 5:46am On Aug 22, 2020
Buzz
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by louiziana(m): 4:23am On Aug 23, 2020
Avl
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by Dantedasz(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2020
louiziana:
Real 5,000 mAh capacity, output up to 1.5 amps. Original made in Japan, just google au+1collection R02P002L, it is available on Amazon.

Phone: 090-80055150

How is this product linked to Panasonic? undecided
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by Sicilyjoe: 9:46am On Aug 23, 2020
Dantedasz:

Lol Maybe the Panasonic is written in Japanese language
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by louiziana(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Dantedasz:

Let's place a bet and I'll prove it.

Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by Dantedasz(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
louiziana:

Let's place a bet and I'll prove it.

What has this to do with gambling?
I asked you a simple question of how this product you are pushing is in anyway linked to the Panasonic brand? undecided
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by louiziana(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Dantedasz:

What has this to do with gambling?
I asked you a simple question of how this product you are pushing is in anyway linked to the Panasonic brand? undecided

Don't be too serious on this forum, at least I have cleared your doubts and u were trying to ruin my sale.
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by Dantedasz(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
louiziana:

Don't be too serious on this forum, at least I have cleared your doubts and u were trying to ruin my sale.

At emboldened,
How have you done this?
I have no issue with your sales talk less of ruining it!
I am just asking you how this product is related to the Panasonic brand and you keep taking me round in circles. There is nothing wrong in telling us that this is an unknown Japanese product called AU+1 instead of trying to pass the product off as a Panasonic product.
I wish you happy sales by the way but honesty in sales is also IMPORTANT!!!
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by louiziana(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Dantedasz:

At emboldened,
How have you done this?
I have no issue with your sales talk less of ruining it!
I am just asking you how this product is related to the Panasonic brand and you keep taking me round in circles. There is nothing wrong in telling us that this is an unknown Japanese product called AU+1 instead of trying to pass the product off as a Panasonic product.
I wish you happy sales by the way but honesty in sales is also IMPORTANT!!!

Look at the website in the picture I attached above na.
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by Dantedasz(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
louiziana:

Look at the website in the picture I attached above na.

Oga,
I am tired of playing games!
None of the links you posted leads to a Panasonic website!
I will advise you to try and be honest in your advertising. A word is sufficient for the wise. It is obviously glaring that you are not ready to be honest in this your advertisement. I am done with this back and forth that leads NOWHERE!
Give me a link that shows this product is produced by PANASONIC or else this is my last response to you.
HONESTY IS A VIRTUE!!!
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by louiziana(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Dantedasz:

Oga,
I will advise you to try and be honest in your advertising. A word is sufficient for the wise. It is obviously glaring that you are not ready to be honest in this your advertisement. I am done with this back and forth that leads NOWHERE!
Give me a link that shows this product is produced by PANASONIC or else this is my last response to you.
HONESTY IS A VIRTUE!!!

Na wa for you oh

Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by louiziana(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Dantedasz:

Oga,
HONESTY IS A VIRTUE!!!

I know folks like you sha, I know you have no interest buying. Panasonic or not, google the model number and you can find it on Amazon, Japan.
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by louiziana(m): 2:26am On Aug 24, 2020
Up
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by louiziana(m): 4:58am On Aug 24, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Lol Maybe the Panasonic is written in Japanese language

Someone here on NL has ordered for 3 pcs. Continue fuckin' around on my thread like a jobless goon.
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by louiziana(m): 7:27am On Aug 24, 2020
2 PCs. available
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by Sicilyjoe: 7:45am On Aug 24, 2020
louiziana:

Someone here on NL has ordered for 3 pcs. Continue fuckin' around on my thread like a jobless goon.

Who cares, scammers everywhere
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by louiziana(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Who cares, scammers everywhere

Shut up and check my record here. Are you aware that the Panasonic link I have been showing you is on the pack of the power bank? Why would they do that without having legal issues with Panasonic? I dislike people who think they know too much.

Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by Sicilyjoe: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2020
louiziana:

Shut up and check my record here. Are you aware that the Panasonic link I have been showing you is on the pack of the power bank? Why would they do that without having legal issues with Panasonic? I dislike people who think they know too much.

Lol goat, scammer
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by louiziana(m): 8:08am On Aug 24, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Lol goat, scammer

So I typed the Panasonic link on the pack? Leave my thread please, people here have met me in person. It is you that would scam before you eat. Hater.
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by louiziana(m): 6:50am On Aug 25, 2020
Buzz
Re: New Panasonic au series 5,000 Mah Power Banks For Sale by seyideco(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2020
Still available?

SOLD / Pic!!very cheap,almost New iphone 12 Pro Max deal,512gb,hot deal. / Premium Deals: Oneplus 10 Pro, Google Pixel 6 And 6 Pro, Samsung A53 5G