Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) (56969 Views)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju / Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) by IMAliyu(m): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
kings59:
This soldier man looks familiar..

He looks like the one I do see at Morocco, military camp. He likes drink and talks lot. I just hope it ain't him.

Imagine scamming somebody of millions, when spending the money, I wonder what is always on their minds....
Well, it's the mindset of a thief where it's the victim's fault for being easy to rob.
They believe that if you got scammed then you deserved it.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) by Yus2020: 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
EFCC has been relegated to yahoo boy alone the real thief are walking free this government is the biggest error vote
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
ifytrik:
That soldierman is a disgrace to the Nigeria military, someone that was profesionally trained to deal with criminal is now the criminal, he should be tried asap and if found guilty should be stone to death
Police deals with criminals. Soldiers deals with terrorists. Thanks.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) by PervertProphet: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
superCleanworks:
yahoo soldier
yahoo senators
yahoo reps
yahoo Men
Yahoo banks
Yahoo Pastors
Yahoo Olosho
Yahoo MTN & CO
Yahoo Musicians
Yahoo Bloggers
Yahoo Husband
Wife seff... Yahoo
Yahoo kids
Yahoo Police
Yahoo Elections
Yahoo Country

no where is safe anymore

So everyone is Yahoo but Alfas/Imams/Islamic Hisbah Police who sentence fellow Muslim Singer to death via Sharia is not Yahoo, abi?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) by tompat86(m): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2020
kings59:

He looks like the one I do see at Morocco, military camp. He likes drink and talks lot. I just hope it ain't him.

Imagine scamming somebody of millions, when spending the money, I wonder what is always on their minds....
Around bluespot abi?
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) by Fresh9870: 12:19am On Aug 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr

Real niggarrs ain't afraid of jail time

6 months tops and they out, and the hustle continues. I hope they stashed up BTC in some wallet, to fall back to when they out

Even Magu stole, your past presidents stole, the current one is stealing. NCDC stole billions, no one is going after the dude that fainted.

But no they coming for real niggarrs, trying to survive in a very difficult situation

To them boys out there, continue with the hustle, but hustle anonymously!!!

Peace out!!

Modified,

I see lot of pussy niggarrs coming for me in my mention.

I don't care what y'all typing, nobody holy.

Na who them catch be thief.

I don taste Yahoo money, Yahoo money sweet!!

I no be hypocrite, so ama say it all loud.

For hundreds of Gee boys EFCC picks, thousands are springing up, It is what it is!

My lotto boys, hustle o!

Dating boys, clients no go finish o, abi them don finish ni!

The benefits no go pass us as e dey come more o! Can I get an amen!!

Alaye bath soap, if you need, politicians dey bath soap, traders for market dey bath soap, your pastor gan dey bath soap

If you dey hustle ensure say you dey smoke weed, you go dey get inspiration

Weed dey ginger anyday anytime everyday twice on a weekday

omo, you na man. I hail bro

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) by kings59: 12:36am On Aug 19, 2020
tompat86:

Around bluespot abi?

grin

You dey drink for there too grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) by Overlordrichy(m): 12:56am On Aug 19, 2020
kings59:

Aswear
I always wonder too
Heartless people
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) by kogi2010: 6:38am On Aug 19, 2020
once it comes to Internet fraud the yorubas and the igbo they cooperate n once it is the leadership of Nigeria hausa and yorubas I love dis country called naija
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) by maitrelalley1(m): 6:55am On Aug 19, 2020
I'm tired men! A sojo Its a big pity and shame.....but las las the biggest agba waya waya dem dey protected by the law...issokay

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) by Benega9(m): 7:11am On Aug 19, 2020
una no wan hustle like una fellow mens
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) by 2cribz: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2020
Odeh. So u sef dey use soap wey habalist give u. Your death is near. You are so stupid to keep exposing yourself shows you are a dullard
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr

6 months tops and they out, and the hustle continues. I hope they stashed up BTC in some wallet, to fall back to when they out

Even Magu stole, your past presidents stole, the current one is stealing. NCDC stole billions, no one is going after the dude that fainted.

But no they coming for real niggarrs, trying to survive in a very difficult situation

Peace out!!

Modified,

For hundreds of Gee boys EFCC picks, thousands are springing up, It is what it is!

My lotto boys, hustle o!

Alaye bath soap, if you need, politicians dey bath soap, traders for market dey bath soap, your pastor gan dey bath soap

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2020
2cribz:
Odeh. So u sef dey use soap wey habalist give u. Your death is near. You are so stupid to keep exposing yourself shows you are a dullard

The fvck
niggarr!!

Fvcking dumb

Ode! Nobody knows me here. Its a fvcking anonymous profile

Think now! Exposing myself bawo grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 9:12am On Aug 19, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr

Peace out!!

Modified,

My lotto boys, hustle o!

Bless
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) by 2cribz: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2020
Ozwo
AFvckingAlpha:

The fvck
niggarr!!

Fvcking dumb

Ode! Nobody knows me here. Its a fvcking anonymous profile

Think now! Exposing myself bawo grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2020
mandate12:

Look at the thrash u wrote.. Yet ppl liked it.. U have a long way to getting a life.

Where I have gotten, I hope you get there.

No beef!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.