Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. (2014 Views)

Yeshua, The Christ - The Logos, The Son Of God - The Righteous Judge! / AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by MuttleyLaff: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Csonice1:
I didn't know this could come from you.
well, whatever happens; there are dispensations, and the angels that kept not their original estates: Let me make this clear.
There are wonderful angels, I believe strongly that the manifestation of God's blessings to the Church is mostly through angels. they are obedient and reflect God's image; in power, purity, wisdom and strength.
You didnt know you're a hollow barrel and that the only thing you are capable of making clear is that you are an increasingly becoming very, very, very small bore, who is fond of destructive heresies, false teaching, prooftexting, eisegesis and tomfooleries..

In your cockiness, you insult powers you don't know anything about. You speak evil of whatever things you do not know about. What you don't understand, you slander. You are abusive in matters of which you know nothing.

Your empty rhetoric(s) dont wash. It's pitiful sight to behold, when one finds it difficult to let go of old thinking. My serious observation of you, is that you are severely biblical undereducated, not because of a non-availability of the Spirit of Truth, but because you're stuck in a rut of old ways, that won't lead you to new and open doors of satori

Csonice1:
on the other hand, angels can disobey, just like Satan and his cohorts who are still roaming the Earth till an appointed time, and those who are kept in everlasting chains (or for a very long time), in the bottomless pit, very fierce and wicked spirits: God never judged them for nothing.
"Then He will say to those on His left,
‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed,
into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels
"
- Matthew 25:41

Smh, look at you. KMT. Mtcheew.

Have you ever contextually read 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 1:6, at all, hmm? Why not start from right now, by contextually reading 2 Peter 2:4, from 2 Peter 2:1 and contextually reading Jude 1:6, from Jude 1:4 onwards, erhn?

Do you know where 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 1:6 were quoted from by Apostle Peter first, before Apostle Jude, followed suit to repeat all Apostle Peter earlier wrote, by confirming that what Apostle Peter wrote about is actually happening in their midst, hmm?

Do you notice, that the source or origin of 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 1:6 is not mentioned, but those in the know, whom the scathing warnings of Apostles Peter and Jude are addressed to, without mentioning the name of the book, 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 1:6 is referenced from, know which book is being referenced, hmm?

Anyway, this all defo has gone swoosh over your head, as if like there's being low flying Naija Airfoce MiG fighter jet fly by, but will advance you that the fallen angels, according to Revelation 12:7-9 are on earth freely roaming about at will and not yet judged until the time that Matthew 25:41 above is made a reality of

Csonice1:
(I'm not a party to your blasphemy. I'm only propelled to teach by the wisdom given and the love for God and for the Brethren: it grieves me to hear people making boasts in erroneous teachings. as for your offer, I can decline any and every offer, but I'm still propelled, for to whom much is given, much is expected.
"Yet not even angels, though greater in strength and power,
dare to bring such slanderous charges against them before the Lord
."
- 2 Peter 2:11

"But Michael the archangel, when he was reasoning with the devil, disputing about the body of Moses,
did not dare to bring against him a blasphemous judgment, but he said "The Lord rebuke you."."
- Jude 1:9

Nothing is more damaging to a learning truth, than a learned old error. Remember that, growth comes by pruning, or be like, a tree Csonice1, let the dead leaves drop.

Too late, you already are neck deep, in making various kinds of blasphemy and flagrant judgment. Do you see 2 Peter 2:11 above stating that, not even angelic hosts of heaven, though greater in strength and power, dare to bring such slanderous charges against fallen angels before the Lord that they have have had sexual intercourses with female human beings

How about Jude 1:9? Do you see, how Archangel Michael, did not dare to bring a an abusive condemnation and slanderous accusation against Satan, but look at you, having swinging chutzpah big enough to make you misinterpret the scripture and enough to have you unashamedly make false and damaging statements about fallen angelic hosts of heaven over something that isn't true, that claims they did

Csonice1:
To you it's easier for God to be the Father of constellations, moon, planets, than for angels to be called the sons of God?. God forbid. I'm sure that everything created can praise God but I've not known better a better choir than the choirs of the Angelic host. even some of their songs are written down in scriptures." when the Bible says "the sons of God sang for joy" don't add to it.
"And this is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you:
God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all
"
- 1 John 1:5

"14And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to distinguish between the day and the night, and let them be signs to mark the seasons and days and years.
15And let them serve as lights in the expanse of the sky to shine upon the earth.” And it was so.
16God made two great lights:
the greater light (i.e. sun) to rule the day and the lesser light (i.e. moon) to rule the night.
And He made the stars as well.
17God set these lights in the expanse of the sky to shine upon the earth,
18to preside over the day and the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good
."
- Genesis 1:14-18

"Praise Him, O sun and moon; praise Him, all you shinning stars"
- Psalms 148:3

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,
and cometh down from the Father of lights,
with whom is no variableness
, neither shadow of turning
"
- James 1:17

Muse and chew over 1 John 1:5, Genesis 1:14-18, Psalms 148:3 and James 1:17 above, but spend a bit more time, carefully thinking over what the highlighted underlined of "... every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness ..." in James 1:17 means.

Also, tell Csonice1:
1/ Where did the sun, moon and stars comes from and the sun and stars shine or moon reflect from?. Is it from above or below?
2/ Who birthed the sun and moon? God or who?
3/ When you consider James 1:17, does the sun and moon have and follow a pattern or not, hmm?
4/ Is circa and contextually read, Job 38:7, about creation or not about creation?

Csonice1:
i think we'll (or I'll, you don't want to) wrap it up here.
I careless whether you've had enough of pricing market or not. See if I care. I dont give a hoot. I dont give a foxtrot uniform charlie kilo.

When you run alone, its called race, but when God runs with you, it's called grace. I have grace, the stamina, the resources to go on
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by Csonice1: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You didnt know you're a hollow barrel and that the only thing you are capable of making clear is that you are an increasingly becoming very, very, very small bore, who is fond of destructive heresies, false teaching, prooftexting, eisegesis and tomfooleries..

In your cockiness, you insult powers you don't know anything about. You speak evil of whatever things you do not know about. What you don't understand, you slander. You are abusive in matters of which you know nothing.

Your empty rhetoric(s) dont wash. It's pitiful sight to behold, when one finds it difficult to let go of old thinking. My serious observation of you, is that you are severely biblical undereducated, not because of a non-availability of the Spirit of Truth, but because you're stuck in a rut of old ways, that won't lead you to new and open doors of satori

"Then He will say to those on His left,
‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed,
into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels
"
- Matthew 25:41

Smh, look at you. KMT. Mtcheew.

Have you ever contextually read 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 1:6, at all, hmm? Why not start from right now, by contextually reading 2 Peter 2:4, from 2 Peter 2:1 and contextually reading Jude 1:6, from Jude 1:4 onwards, erhn?

Do you know where 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 1:6 were quoted from by Apostle Peter first, before Apostle Jude, followed suit to repeat all Apostle Peter earlier wrote, by confirming that what Apostle Peter wrote about is actually happening in their midst, hmm?

Do you notice, that the source or origin of 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 1:6 is not mentioned, but those in the know, whom the scathing warnings of Apostles Peter and Jude are addressed to, without mentioning the name of the book, 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 1:6 is referenced from, know which book is being referenced, hmm?

Anyway, this all defo has gone swoosh over your head, as if like there's being low flying Naija Airfoce MiG fighter jet fly by, but will advance you that the fallen angels, according to Revelation 12:7-9 are on earth freely roaming about at will and not yet judged until the time that Matthew 25:41 above is made a reality of

"Yet not even angels, though greater in strength and power,
dare to bring such slanderous charges against them before the Lord
."
- 2 Peter 2:11

"But Michael the archangel, when he was reasoning with the devil, disputing about the body of Moses,
did not dare to bring against him a blasphemous judgment, but he said "The Lord rebuke you."."
- Jude 1:9

Nothing is more damaging to a learning truth, than a learned old error. Remember that, growth comes by pruning, or be like, a tree Csonice1, let the dead leaves drop.

Too late, you already are neck deep, in making various kinds of blasphemy and flagrant judgment. Do you see 2 Peter 2:11 above stating that, not even angelic hosts of heaven, though greater in strength and power, dare to bring such slanderous charges against fallen angels before the Lord that they have have had sexual intercourses with female human beings

How about Jude 1:9? Do you see, how Archangel Michael, did not dare to bring a an abusive condemnation and slanderous accusation against Satan, but look at you, having swinging chutzpah big enough to make you misinterpret the scripture and enough to have you unashamedly make false and damaging statements about fallen angelic hosts of heaven over something that isn't true, that claims they did

"And this is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you:
God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all
"
- 1 John 1:5

"14And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to distinguish between the day and the night, and let them be signs to mark the seasons and days and years.
15And let them serve as lights in the expanse of the sky to shine upon the earth.” And it was so.
16God made two great lights:
the greater light (i.e. sun) to rule the day and the lesser light (i.e. moon) to rule the night.
And He made the stars as well.
17God set these lights in the expanse of the sky to shine upon the earth,
18to preside over the day and the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good
."
- Genesis 1:14-18

"Praise Him, O sun and moon; praise Him, all you shinning stars"
- Psalms 148:3

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,
and cometh down from the Father of lights,
with whom is no variableness
, neither shadow of turning
"
- James 1:17

Muse and chew over 1 John 1:5, Genesis 1:14-18, Psalms 148:3 and James 1:17 above, but spend a bit more time, carefully thinking over what the highlighted underlined of "... every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness ..." in James 1:17 means.

Also, tell Csonice1:
1/ Where did the sun, moon and stars comes from and the sun and stars shine or moon reflect from?. Is it from above or below?
2/ Who birthed the sun and moon? God or who?
3/ When you consider James 1:17, does the sun and moon have and follow a pattern or not, hmm?
4/ Is circa and contextually read, Job 38:7, about creation or not about creation?

I careless whether you've had enough of pricing market or not. See if I care. I dont give a hoot. I dont give a foxtrot uniform charlie kilo.

When you run alone, its called race, but when God runs with you, it's called grace. I have grace, the stamina, the resources to go on

I thank God for He has truly vindicated me.
If anyone does not see the errors in your reply, he just doesn't want to. It's too glaring. ( I will not reply you, I don't want it to look like the fundamentals have to be explained for you to know them; but i will leave you to truly meditate on your reply and judge your own words, starting from your first line)
But it gives me greater joy because I know that the church of God : The body of Christ has outgrown the decietful doctrines of man. By the time a man is teaching, and humbly speaking, truth from scriptures through inspiration start coming up in your heart; first witness, second,third, fourth,etc and all of them are proving him false: ignore his teaching for your own good, on the other hand if they agree; it's approved. But it all starts with studying God's Word for yourself through His Spirit.

I also thank God that I didn't leave us ignorant of the truth committed to me.
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by johnw47: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
Maximus69:

Happiness is free my friend, you can be happy even with the little you have! cheesy

fearful false jw mad max
of course you run from the truth

Rev_21:8  "But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

johnw47:

unstable false jw mad max

nothing to refute, OK
so you agree with me that:
we can know that impure and prideful things are on the minds
of false jw's because impure and prideful things are on your mind

like in:
1. telling the world how your wife trivina loves to play with your penis
2. telling of how you shave your wife trivinas's pussy
2. boasting-lying of how single handed you could destroy 6 military combatants
4. non stop lying
etc. etc. etc.

and you agree with me that:
the woman in your pic with shoes-clothes on her mind, is the same as you false jw's have on your minds

and you agree with me that:
the man with money on his mind, is the same as you who used to accuse me of being poor and you would
brag how you could buy your wife expensive gifts,

unstable mad max, you are as duh and as unintelligent as lie lie rozz
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by MuttleyLaff: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I reiterate that angels aren't in any sense, sons of God. Period

It wasn't angels, in Genesis 6:2&4, Job 1:6, Job 2:1 or even Job 38:7 that are called sons of God, but it is peculiar human beings that are.

Now if in circa Genesis 6:2&4 there were sons of God and the daughters of men, then there equally would have been daughters of God and the sons of men.

As for Job 38:7, reading the verse contextually, shows it is talking of the creation, where the celestial being sun and moon are the sons of God. The "the morning stars" and "the sons of God", in Job 38:7, are metaphors, respectively for constellations & the sun and moon

Do you know that, God, is called the Father of lights? (i.e. Father of the constellation, the sun and the moon)

bloodofthelamb:
Hmmmmm, making a lot of sense.

Csonice1:
[s]I thank God for He has truly vindicated me.
If anyone does not see the errors in your reply, he just doesn't want to. It's too glaring. ( I will not reply you, I don't want it to look like the fundamentals have to be explained for you to know them; but i will leave you to truly meditate on your reply and judge your own words, starting from your first line)
But it gives me greater joy because I know that the church of God: The body of Christ has outgrown the decietful doctrines of man. By the time a man is teaching, and humbly speaking, truth from scriptures through inspiration start coming up in your heart; first witness, second,third, fourth,etc and all of them are proving him false: ignore his teaching for your own good, on the other hand if they agree; it's approved. But it all starts with studying God's Word for yourself through His Spirit.

I also thank God that I didn't leave us ignorant of the truth committed to me.[/s]
You Csonice1, are the bonafide and kofam archetype of who, Apostles Peter and Jude, were warning the early believers about.

"The truth is incontrovertible;
malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it,
but in the end, there it is
".
- Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by johnw47: 5:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Maximus69:

There is nothing to refute nah! cheesy

Many like you think it's wrong for a believer to be a Mr/Mrs Romantic, whereas God's word doesn't support such odd thinking!
The Bible in many verses talks about private body parts {Song of Solomon 7:1-3} and it also shows how a man or woman can stick to his/her marriage vows as they remain faithful to their mates by being ROMANTIC! Proverbs 5:19
So if a preacher now tell you that himself and his wife often enjoy sex even saying things that excites you in their private life. You should know that there is lots of things to learn from the way people managed to keep their marital vows intact Sir! 2Timothy 3:16-17 cheesy

lying runaway from the truth, pharisee false jw mad max
you always lie and falsely accuse in your posts, but that's
just you taking after your father the devil

we all, including yourself, know the matter is not about romance
but about your perversion in telling everyone how you shave your
wife trivina's pussy

and disclosing that your wife trivina loves to play with your penis

christians with respect for their wifes wouldn't talk to anyone
about intimate relations they have with them, let alone to a large forum,
just you satans mob do that.
even criminals and atheists who love their wifes don't divulge their wife's
private matters to everyone:

Joh 8:44  You come from your father, the devil, and you desire to do what your father wants you to do. The devil was a murderer from the beginning. He has never been truthful. He doesn't know what the truth is. Whenever he tells a lie, he's doing what comes naturally to him. He's a liar and the father of lies.

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by Csonice1: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

You Csonice1, are the bonafide and kofam archetype of who, Apostles Peter and Jude, were warning the early believers about.

"The truth is incontrovertible;
malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it,
but in the end, there it is
".
- Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill
Ok.
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by Blabbermouth: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
For DrLiveLogic and any interested interlocutor(s):

1/ Name who principally or primary are in the Godhead (i.e. Elohim) of Genesis 1:27
I don't force interpretations, no names were mentioned.

2/ At what point did God, the Spirit become God the Father, what point did the Word, (i.e. Logos) become the Son, and what point did the seven distinct expression of the God, the Spirit, become the Holy Spirit?
Kaboom! God has never been at a point incomplete that he would start adding modifications later. The holy spirit has always been God's spirit. God the spirit never became God the father.

3/ Is God resigned and/or limited to just Three Persons?
No. God is not limited.

4/ What is God's name? What is the implication of this name that God didnt reveal to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?
"I AM THAT I AM" is the name I believe you want to hear.

5/ Is the answer given in #4a above really God's personal name?
No.

6/ What fundamental problems was God solving that necessitated the creation of mankind? (i.e. A&E and their progeny)
No problem in sight.

7/ Did God have an objective to achieve and purpose for creating A&E?
Many....
I. Intimacy
II. Express image of God
III. Dominion over the earth

8/ Would you agree that "Though this be madness, yet there is method in it?"
No madness in sight.

9/ Is it hard or impossible for God to project Himself out, so to simultaneously and/or concurrently exist on earth and Heaven?
It's not impossible. Howbeit, he didn't tell you/us that He did so.

10/ Give two examples of a Being that has demonstrated the ability and power to see into humans' heart, know their thoughts, tell what they're thinking, or what they desire. In other words, here is one from 1 Samuel 9:19 and 1 Samuel 10:19&26, so please give your two different examples please
Dem boku! 1. God 2. Jesus 3. Many guys with very active gifts of the spirits that i've encountered 4. Prophet (sometimes call seer)
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by MuttleyLaff: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:
I didn't say "alright" because I was wrong though. Concerning the 10 questions you asked, my answers won't be satisfactory as I believe in certain things you don't and you believe in certain things I don't.

MuttleyLaff:
Numbers 32:23b says:
"... sin against the Yahweh; be sure your sin will catch up with you"

Is it your conscience pricking you or what, hmm?

You arent being honest to yourself my dear friend beloved dear brother because whether your answers are going to be satisfactory is neither here nor there. Also what I believe in and what you believe, doesnt prevent me from throwing investigative or probing questions at you that I expect you to, if you are not hiding anything, to honestly sincerely and truthfully answer

I guess you are afraid to face the reality of the answers you'll be giving to the 10 easy, simple, direct, harmless, innocent straightforward questions, so you rather stave them off than come face to face with the questions

Smh, even the "Please be fair and stop making unrighteous judgment(s) you cant back up" above questions too, reproduced below, you couldn't bring yourself to honestly, sincerely and truthfully give answers to:

1/ Did God not warn A&E about not eating the fruit from the TKGE?
2/ Is that really not doing anything?

Blabbermouth:
Conscience?! God forbid! My view depicts God as just, Loving and Perfect. What's the conscience there?? Believing a future exist is 1,000 problem to the WHO GOD IS of God. So bro, no conscience, it's me coming to realize that humans feel safe believing some fantasy future and destiny exist.
I've planted a seed though, you and Shade will one day exclaim in your mind and say "Ohhhh, this was what that Blabber guy was all on about."

Smiless....I will answer you then.

MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffDrinkRollEye.gif[/img]
You have planted a seed alright.
It is called a seed of deceit, a seed of corruption, an evil seed. What an evil tangled web, you've weaved yourself in, as you continue practising your self deceit(s) Every seed brings forth after its kind. No surprises, at the sort of seed you've religiously and being busy planting

Blabbermouth:
1/ Name who principally or primary are in the Godhead (i.e. Elohim) of Genesis 1:27
ANSWER #1:
I don't force interpretations, no names were mentioned.
=>(check) ✓ 0/10
You are marked down zero, for refusing to say who comprise the Godhead, called/addressed/featured in Genesis 1:27, as Elohim

Blabbermouth:
2/ At what point did God, the Spirit become God the Father, what point did the Word, (i.e. Logos) become the Son, and what point did the seven distinct expression of the God, the Spirit, become the Holy Spirit?
ANSWER #2:
Kaboom! God has never been at a point incomplete that he would start adding modifications later. The holy spirit has always been God's spirit. God the spirit never became God the father.
=>(check) ✓ 0/10
You are marked down zero, for going off tangent and for being evasive, all in the quest to prevent self-revelation & self-discovery take its course.

1/ Concerning "At what point did God, the Spirit, become God the Father? ..." what is your impression of Luke 1:35, Matthew 1:18, Matthew 4:3, John 1:34, John 1:49, John 20:31, Matthew 1:20 et cetera

2/ Concerning "...what point did the Word, (i.e. Logos) become the Son?... " what is your impression of John 1:14, John 8:42 & John 16:28 (i.e. using the Greek word "exerchomai" meaning in English to proceed forth from, project to go or come out of) Philippians 2:6, Isaiah 9:6, Isaiah 40:3 et cetera

3/ Concerning "...and what point did the seven distinct expression of the God, the Spirit, become the Holy Spirit?" what is your impression of Isaiah 11:2, Revelation 1:4, Revelation 3:1, Revelation 4:5, Revelation 5:6, John 15:26, Joel 2:28 & Acts 2:17, Acts 1:4, Luke 24:49, John 14:26 et cetera

Blabbermouth:
ANSWER #3:
No. God is not limited.
=>(check) ✓ 20/10
You are marked 20 out of 10, scoring full and above the score because of your honesty and for as a matter of fact directly just answering the question. Thank you and I hope you continue in this form

Blabbermouth:
4/ What is God's name? What is the implication of this name that God didnt reveal to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?
ANSWER #4:
"I AM THAT I AM" is the name I believe you want to hear.
=>(check) ✓ 5/10
I actually scored you zero here because answering the question has nothing to do with what you believe I want to hear or hear not, but I had a change of heart to be just and fair with you. You are the subject, not me. Its your honest, sincere and truthful answer that is of interest to me, and not whatever it is think, you believe I want to hear.

You scored half the score here because you left the other half of the question unanswered

Blabbermouth:
ANSWER #5:
No.
=>(check) ✓ 20/10
I totally like how YOU gave a confident and emphatic NO answer there, hence why or how you overscored.

Blabbermouth:
6/ What fundamental problems was God solving that necessitated the creation of mankind? (i.e. A&E and their progeny)
ANSWER #6:
No problem in sight.
=>(check) ✓ 0/10
Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk. OK, I won't push you any further on this. I have all I need to know. Thank you for your honesty of not being aware of any problems like sin and the vacuum/vacancy sin caused necessitating God finding a lasting solution and replacement strategy

Blabbermouth:
ANSWER #7:
Many....
I. Intimacy
II. Express image of God
III. Dominion over the earth
=>(check) ✓ 5/10
You scored half the full mark because you didnt mention the fundamental aim and purpose for creating A&E backed up with scripture like particularly Genesis 1:26, talking of "Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness," and Genesis 1:27 that talked of "So God (i.e. Elohim/the Godhead) created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them"

Concerning Genesis 1:26, Genesis 1:27 and Genesis 5:1-2 what is your impression of Genesis 5:3?

Blabbermouth:
ANSWER #8:
No madness in sight.
=>(check) ✓ 0/10

You were marked down because from the beginning there was madness in sight. The Aramaic/Hebrew used in Genesis 1:2 is "tohu" and it means and signifies chaos, madhouse, shambles, confusion et cetera.

Of course, if you are going to be honest, sincere and truthful to yourself, you will admit that the word "method" means, a particular procedure for accomplishing or approaching something, especially a systematic or established one, which exactly is what God is doing and has all along continue to be doing. It patiently following process, waited for 4000 years before fulfilling the proto evangelium promised in Genesis 3:15 to Eve

Blabbermouth:
9/ Is it hard or impossible for God to project Himself out, so to simultaneously and/or concurrently exist on earth and Heaven?
ANSWER #9:
It's not impossible. Howbeit, he didn't tell you/us that He did so.
=>(check) ✓ 5/10
Wehdone Sir but who asked you whether or not He didn't tell me/us that He did so, hmm? Just stick to parameters of the question, see how it cost you a full or even more than full score.

Concerning your impetuous and overhasty "He didn't tell you/us that He did so" addendum reply, what is your impression of Matthew 1:23, Isaiah 7:14, Isaiah 9:6 et cetera?

Blabbermouth:
10/ Give two examples of a Being that has demonstrated the ability and power to see into humans' heart, know their thoughts, tell what they're thinking, or what they desire. In other words, here is one from 1 Samuel 9:19 and 1 Samuel 10:19&26, so please give your two different examples please
ANSWER #10:
Dem boku!
1. God
2. Jesus
[s]3. Many guys with very active gifts of the spirits that i've encountered[/s]
4. Prophet (sometimes call seer)
=>(check) ✓ 8/10
You were marked two points down for not giving fact checking bible references, just as like how I did when asking the question

Your #3 & #4 were crossed out because there are beings and not Being. I didn't want to penalise you for not paying attention to how exactly the question was framed and you introducing out of scope elements

Do you see that answering the 10 easy, simple, direct, harmless, innocent straightforward questions did you no harm and weren't anything to be intimidated of, be afraid of, be hesitant/resistant to respond to, hmm?

Now you omitted answering these left over two questions though, which are:

I was going to turn on the heat, raise the temperature higher on you, but when going back to review a couple of your past interactions with shadeyinka, my eye caught, I think more than one time, at least 3 times apparently on one post page, you saying "I speak as a man", that was your saving grace, and how I backed down, lifted my foot off the throttle, loosened my steel clasped grip, stepped back and away and smh resignedly saying to myself "no wonder"

Now I really would like to engage you a little further on because I can see the numerous knowledge gaps in your theology. I also would please if you would respond to all my comments to your given 10 answers and that you provide your answers to the two above outstanding unanswered questions from the 10+2 questions.

Out of curiosity, what is your understanding of significance and take of the meaning of:
1/ "do not to eat of the TKGE because the day you do, you'll surely die"?
2/ What is the TKGE itself and all about?
3/ What in the original text does the sense of "...you'll surely die" convey or mean?

Please dont hold back and dont leave any stone unturned for this one. Thank you
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by Blabbermouth: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

=>(check) ✓ 0/10
You are marked down zero, for refusing to say who comprise the Godhead, called/addressed/featured in Genesis 1:27, as Elohim
Corrections sir.

=>(check) ✓ 0/10
You are marked down zero, for going off tangent and for being evasive, all in the quest to prevent self-revelation & self-discovery take its course.

1/ Concerning "At what point did God, the Spirit, become God the Father? ..." what is your impression of Luke 1:35, Matthew 1:18, Matthew 4:3, John 1:34, John 1:49, John 20:31, Matthew 1:20 et cetera

2/ Concerning "...what point did the Word, (i.e. Logos) become the Son?... " what is your impression of John 1:14, John 8:42 & John 16:28 (i.e. using the Greek word "exerchomai" meaning in English to proceed forth from, project to go or come out of) Philippians 2:6, Isaiah 9:6, Isaiah 40:3 et cetera

3/ Concerning "...and what point did the seven distinct expression of the God, the Spirit, become the Holy Spirit?" what is your impression of Isaiah 11:2, Revelation 1:4, Revelation 3:1, Revelation 4:5, Revelation 5:6, John 15:26, Joel 2:28 & Acts 2:17, Acts 1:4, Luke 24:49, John 14:26 et cetera
Checking the scriptures out...

=>(check) ✓ 20/10
You are marked 20 out of 10, scoring full and above the score because of your honesty and for as a matter of fact directly just answering the question. Thank you and I hope you continue in this form
Alright sir.

=>(check) ✓ 5/10
I actually scored you zero here because answering the question has nothing to do with what you believe I want to hear or hear not, but I had a change of heart to be just and fair with you. You are the subject, not me. Its your honest, sincere and truthful answer that is of interest to me, and not whatever it is think, you believe I want to hear.

You scored half the score here because you left the other half of the question unanswered
Why didn't he reveal the "I AM THAT I AM" name to them? Is that the question?

=>(check) ✓ 20/10
I totally like how to gave a confident and emphatic NO answer there, hence why or how you overscored.
Alright.

=>(check) ✓ 0/10
Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk. OK, I won't push you any further on this. I have all I need to know. Thank you for your honesty of not being aware of any problems like sin and the vacuum/vacancy sin caused necessitating God finding a lasting solution and replacement strategy
The desire to create human came before Lucifer's fall....

=>(check) ✓ 5/10
You scored half the full mark because you didnt mention the fundamental aim and purpose for creating A&E backed up with scripture like particularly Genesis 1:26, talking of "Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness," and Genesis 1:27 that talked of "So God (i.e. Elohim/the Godhead) created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them"

Concerning Genesis 1:26, Genesis 1:27 and Genesis 5:1-2 what is your impression of Genesis 5:3?
Check it again! I said "Image of God". Checking your scriptures out.....

=>(check) ✓ 0/10

You were marked down because from the beginning there was madness in sight. The Aramaic/Hebrew used in Genesis 1:2 is "tohu" and it means and signifies chaos, madhouse, shambles, confusion et cetera.
Whose beginning? God's beginning? Your question was not direct, I wonder how you expect me to know that was what you meant.

Of course, if you are going to be honest, sincere and truthful to yourself, you will admit that the word "method" means, a particular procedure for accomplishing or approaching something, especially a systematic or established one, which exactly is what God is doing and has all along continue to be doing. It patiently following process, waited for 4000 years before fulfilling the proto evangelium promised in Genesis 3:15 to Eve
Alright?

=>(check) ✓ 5/10
Wehdone Sir but who asked you whether or not He didn't tell me/us that He did so, hmm? Just stick to parameters of the question, see how it cost you a full or even more than full score.

Concerning your impetuous and overhasty "He didn't tell you/us that He did so" addendum reply, what is your impression of Matthew 1:23, Isaiah 7:14, Isaiah 9:6 et cetera?
Torrrr.... Checking out your scriptures...

=>(check) ✓ 8/10
You were marked two points down for not giving fact checking bible references, just as like how I did when asking the question

Your #3 & #4 were crossed out because there are beings and not Being. I didn't want to penalise you for not paying attention to how exactly the question was framed and you introducing out of scope elements
Torr.... Alright.

Do you see that answering the 10 easy, simple, direct, harmless, innocent straightforward questions did you no harm and weren't anything to be intimidated of, be afraid of, be hesitant/resistant to respond to, hmm?
Fear?! I've been wrong many times. One more is nothing, why should I be afraid?

Now you omitted answering these left over two questions though, which are:
He did.
Answer this: Why warn your child when you know he will end up eating it?

No.I could have forbid the serpent from ever communicating with them. Ain't that better? I could have had it such that the fruit will never be within their grasp.
There is a scripture that says of God - "That thou may be Justified when thou (God) art judged"
God?! Being Judged?! Woah! Please explain what the scripture meant.

I was going to turn on the heat, raise the temperature higher on you, but when going back to review a couple of your past interactions with shadeyinka, my eye caught, I think more than one time, at least 3 times apparently on one post page, you saying "I speak as a man", that was your saving grace, and how I backed down, lifted my foot off the throttle, loosened my steel clasped grip, stepped back and away and smh resignedly saying to myself "no wonder"
I am in no place to refer to My God anyhow, be it Jokingly, in a discussion, or an argument. Thus the "I speak as a man".... Raise the heat bro!

Now I really would like to engage you a little further on because I can see the numerous knowledge gaps in your theology. I also would please if you would respond to all my comments to your given 10 answers and that you provide your answers to the two above outstanding unanswered questions from the 10+2 questions.
Done.

Out of curiosity, what is your understanding of significance and take of the meaning "do not to eat of the TKGE because the day you do, you'll die"? Please dont hold back and dont leave any stone unturned for this one. Thank you
"The day" is the determining factor here. That same day, did they die physically? No! That same day, were they separated from God (spiritual death)? Yes!
There you have it.
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by MuttleyLaff: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Done.

"The day" is the determining factor here. That same day, did they die physically? No! That same day, were they separated from God (spiritual death)? Yes!
There you have it.
I'll pause to give you time to go over the bible references but when I typed that I also would pleased, if you would respond to all my comments to your given 10 answers and that you provide your answers to the two above outstanding unanswered questions from the 10+2 questions, I had edited the questions to look as below. So please have another go and as usual, dont hold back and dont leave any stone unturned for these three questions. Thank you

Out of curiosity, what is your understanding of significance and take of the meaning of:
3/ What in the original text does the sense of "...you'll surely die" convey or mean?

I would adress your replies to the 10 scored questions after you've finished going over the bible references.

May I warn you that before you make hasty replies to the three above questions, please bear in mind that scripture wasn't originally written in English language, English expression, English idioms and/or English parlances. Just a friendly and brotherly cautionary warning and advice, before you go slip on a banana peel, as I've noticed you done, at your first attempt before the edit
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by Blabbermouth: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I'll pause to give you time to go over the bible references but when I typed that I also would pleased, if you would respond to all my comments to your given 10 answers and that you provide your answers to the two above outstanding unanswered questions from the 10+2 questions, I had edited the questions to look as below. So please have another go and as usual, dont hold back and dont leave any stone unturned for these three questions. Thank you
I did check those verses. Perhaps you should help me highlight anywhere of these may be found:
1. Where The Holy spirit became God the Father
2. Where God Almighty became A son

"By one man's disobedience did death reign through every man".... It is this kind of Death God said they will die when they eat of the tree.
Let's also know that the account here were shown to Moses, so we had better go for essence than get lost in the garnishes.

N/A.

"By one man's disobedience did death reign through every man"- it's the same death God was referring to.

I would adress your replies to the 10 scored questions after you've finished going over the bible references.

May I warn you that before you make hasty replies to the three above questions, please bear in mind that scripture wasn't originally written in English language, English expression, English idioms and/or English parlances. Just a friendly and brotherly cautionary warning and advice, before you go slip on a banana peel, as I've noticed you done, at your first attempt before the edit
Slip on a banana peel? I hope I do.
I asked you some questions... Answer them as you reply me.
Thank you.
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by Blabbermouth: 9:05am On Nov 29, 2020
DrLiveLogic, I went through your quoted reply that was clamped by the bot.

1. Psalm 102, what does it prove? What did I deny?

2. 2 Cor 3:17? Hahahahahahaha, hahahahahahaha. Go ahead and tell me what it means.

Be careful of false eisegisis and strawmans.
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by Blabbermouth: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2020
On your question on will. Y'all just need to read my GOAT movie thread and stop asking redundant questions like my shameless old man, Janosky.
If God put on flesh and blood, it meant he was really going to experience the sensations of flesh, duh!
His mind, knowing the unbearable, excruciating pain his weak flesh would endure obviously got bothered and wondered if there was a less painful way to execute his divine will, proving he really took on flesh and blood while Father in heaven didn't have a flesh and blood hence never considered such. The difference between both wills was simply flesh awhich had never been part of their divine being in the first place.
But regardless, you could see his real heart, revealing his ultimate will and desire, even in spite of the fear when he says: "Nevertheless..."
Now, this is one of the funniest excuses i've read on a sunday.
So, God put on flesh and blood and came to earth while a part of him was still sitting on the throne in heaven. God 2 [Jesus] was Just God in a flesh body i.e. the only thing that changed from God 1 was body.
God 2 got bothered and wondered if there was a less painful way to execute his divine will?
Qst: Where is he inquiring from? Is he inquiring from God 1?

Because of a change in body, God 1 had a different will from God 2. However, God 2 will put his will aside and follow God 1's will.
Qst: If you were cloned 100%, can you have a different will from yourself?
Fortunately for me, but unfortunately for you, what God did [according to your trinity doctrine] was something even madder and accurate than cloning. Wherever He is, whatever form he takes, whoever he enters, however he does it, God MUST/SHOULD/WILL remain the same!
For He himself said of himself - I am the LORD, I changeth not - [Not my will, nor my goal, nor my person, nor my nature, nor my authority, nor anything at all]
Let me add
1. Jesus was tempted with Evil
2. Jesus DIED! According to trinity - GOD DIED! God die? U na chop winch? it's like saying LIFE DIED. It's like saying JOY SAD. It's like saying LIGHT DARK.

Don't be a joker, don't you see this is 2 different entity here? Look at all the implication of your excuse(s) above.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
You see beloved, the mistake many make about Jesus' identity is in the inability to differentiate revelational writing from prophetic writings.
You don't just open a scripture and say - Hey guys, this means bla bla bla.

If you take another man's revelation as a literal writing [instead of going for the revelation behind the writing], you will surely dabble into error.
Do you want to know about the person of Jesus? Start from Genesis 1:1.
- Where was Jesus first prophesied?
- What's the origin of Jesus, His purpose and his ministry
- What other prophecies do the prophets of old prophesied about Jesus.
Many just come from new testament, open Paul's writing [with no prior knowledge of the person of Jesus] and end up saying - Jesus is Yahweh.
Cc: DrLiveLogic
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by DrLiveLogic(m): 5:40am On Dec 01, 2020
@blabbermouth quote:
DrLiveLogic, I went through your quoted reply that was clamped by the bot.
1. Psalm 102, what does it prove? What did I deny?

My reply
the link below (removed but I would like for you to post the link to my Psalm 102 exegesis you're reading, my #5 on that thread, to be sure we're on the same page)
Didn't you read this exegesis. It clearly says his days being cut short was an irony cos he is the one rather who can terminate his creation not vice-versa. The bible in other words is telling you Blbmth, jokes on you or any one at all who thought he "died". Nah, bro, he just entered into death but it was impossible for death to hold him captive, like all creatures in its grip.

@Bbmth quote:
2. 2 Cor 3:17? Hahahahahahaha, hahahahahahaha. Go ahead and tell me what it means.
Be careful of false eisegisis and strawmans.

My reply
"Exegesis and straw man's". Smh, LMAO!. Don't try to make things that's so simple complicated. The Spirit spoken of here is the "...just as by the Spirit of the Lord" (v18) who "changes us from glory to glory" and the Lord, our Yeshua, is the one to whom their hearts must turn toward and away from Moses, (v16) and "the Lord is the Spirit" (v17).

Blbmth quote:
Fortunately for me, but unfortunately for you, what God did [according to your trinity doctrine] was something even madder and accurate than cloning. Wherever He is, whatever form he takes, whoever he enters, however he does it, God MUST/SHOULD/WILL remain the same!
For He himself said of himself - I am the LORD, I changeth not - [Not my will, nor my goal, nor my person, nor my nature, nor my authority, nor anything at all]

My reply
Apparently you are against some "trinity doctrine" (not mine) you heard somewhere which may have sounded warped. Perhaps we need to look closely into what is actually written about the "united Three".

First, YHWH started all this when He introduced Himself to the Hebrews as both a pluralised God yet a united One.
"Hear O Israel, YHWH Elohim(Gods or Pluralised God) is a united YHWH." Deut 6:4
For Him to tell them He is a united YHWH already means there are diverse aspects of His Being that are perfectly united and hence they were to expect Him in unfolding Himself to them, to unfold these distinct aspects YHWH, the uncreated Being, but to know however that this pluralism are united i.e. equally distributed eternal divine nature/qualities"
The purpose of God teaching them the unity of the "Triune plurality" of the divine Being is simply to instruct us toward the unity of our own being. Just as you've got spirit, soul and body howbeit ever so disunited, so does God have 3 aspects but whichever are united i.e. equally distributed Divine qualities/nature in each.

If you understand this, then the Word was and is eternally an aspect of the divine Being, YHWH and when YHWH would incarnate in a weak frame of flesh and blood as Yeshua, it was that particular Word Aspect that would. Space and Time wouldn't stop them from being united/having the equally distributed eternal divine nature.
However, flesh and blood is an environment with a jurisdiction set by YHWH, which specifically limits only the divine power but not the eternal nature.
And when Word aspect of YHWH, for humanity's sake would
temporarily be confined to flesh, codename Son of Man, it would limit His eternal power yet never his nature/character (hence ever united YHWH). That means He would feel the pains of flesh and would be scared of the passion he was to experience, as in a weakened state of power.

johnw47, Zzor, perhaps you guys would see this. Please can either of you help quote this post of mine and copy Blabbermouth, Janosky, MaxInDHouse, Bingbagbo, chatinent, Preciousgirl and co in case they didn't see my last mention or this so that they would see this. Thanks much.
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by Blabbermouth: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2020
DrLiveLogic:
@blabbermouth quote:
My reply
This is psalm 102 below, highlight the part you speak particularly of

17 He will respond to the prayer of the destitute;
he will not despise their plea.
18 Let this be written for a future generation,
that a people not yet created may praise the Lord:
19 “The Lord looked down from his sanctuary on high,
from heaven he viewed the earth,
20 to hear the groans of the prisoners
and release those condemned to death.”
21 So the name of the Lord will be declared in Zion
and his praise in Jerusalem
22 when the peoples and the kingdoms
assemble to worship the Lord.
23 In the course of my life he broke my strength;
he cut short my days.
24 So I said:
“Do not take me away, my God, in the midst of my days;
your years go on through all generations.

25 In the beginning you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.
26 They will perish, but you remain;
they will all wear out like a garment.
Like clothing you will change them
and they will be discarded.
27 But you remain the same,
and your years will never end.
28 The children of your servants will live in your presence;
their descendants will be established before you.”

Psa 102:22-27 ...when the people are gathered and united, and the kingdoms, to serve YAHWEH who subdued His power in His way and cut short His days. They will say, "O God, who were taken up in the middle of your days, yet your years are from generation to generation for in the beginning, you laid the foundation of the earth and the heavens are the product of your hands. They'll perish, but you'll remain. Yes! They'll all wear out like a cloth and as a vesture you'll change them, and they'll be changed while you are the same, and your years will have no end"

Here, the psalmist describes how the nations gathered to worship God, YAHWEH saying that though his earthly days were cut short, in reality, he lives on because he cannot possibly die who is creator of the heavens and the earth and the psalmist also shows that rather than creation putting an end to Him through the cross, he is the one that will rather put an end to his creation and change it like we change clothes i.e. you can expect Him at anytime he chooses to put an end to all he has created including angels and create afresh like how we take off old clothes and put on new clothes.
This was your exegesis turned eisegesis from psalms 102.
Where did you get that funny version from? @Ps. 102:23-24?
You use a flawed interpretation to promote your position, that's very bad boy.

My reply
"Exegesis and straw man's". Smh, LMAO!. Don't try to make things that's so simple complicated. The Spirit spoken of here is the "...just as by the Spirit of the Lord" (v18) who "changes us from glory to glory" and the Lord, our Yeshua, is the one to whom their hearts must turn toward and away from Moses, (v16) and "the Lord is the Spirit" (v17).
Hahahahahahaha, I'm asking you - what are then inferring?
Don't hide behind curtains, are you saying Jesus is the Holy Spirit?

Blbmth quote:

My reply
[/quote]
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by Janosky: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
DrLiveLogic:
Soon: Look! Up in the sky, riding on clouds. It's son of Man, it's son of God, it's, it's.....the Logos!!

We all prolly saw the movie Spiderman back in, guess '02, featuring Tobey Maguire as Spidey cum Peter Parker. Now if at any point in the movie you saw Tobey, you wouldn't call him Tobey but Peter when human and Spidey when he transforms. Yet the truth remains whether Spidey or Peter, he would in reality, still be Tobey. Obvious?

##Tobey(Logos)- Peter(Son of Man)-Spidey(Son of God)##

Well it seems so many have trouble grasping this simple fact in the realities of the universe.
[b]*1
There is the One who before creation was simply called the Logos, who created the universe but remained hidden from creation in the Father's bosom, [[/b]color=#006600]John 1:18[/color], until the time to act His role in creation came. What role was he to act? The Son of God. So we can title this real life movie being acted during the time span of creation: "Son of God". But just as for Toby to act Spidey, he must first act as Peter, so the Logos must first act Son of Man before transforming to Son of God.

As son of Man/Adam, he is an unblemished Adam, free from the fall, being formed from his divine Logos-substrate which generated his pure blood type, hence had to come through a virgin. Yet the omnipotence in his Logos-substrate was kept sealed up only to be unveiled if he passed the test of pure sacrificial obedience that Adam failed. In this state, his full divine abilities were therefore sealed up and he only experienced his divine nature and attributes, hence less than the Father, depending on Him. After he passed the test, he was then resurrected by the unlocking of his omnipotence in his Logos-substrate inside him and became the Son of God, Romans 1:4

As Son of God, he now was set free from his limitations as son of Man, having his full omnipotence of his Father unleashed from his Logos-substrate, lacking nothing found in the Father and is the full representation/image of the Father. However, even as Son of God having full privileges with God, he is still less than the Father. Why? Because this is simply a role he came to take for the creation, Adam, so that through him, all in Adam can experience full privileges of the Godhead. Through his union with all men, i.e. Him being in them and taking over every part, they experience this same state of Son of God. Hence son of God is for the creature not for the creator and the position is subject under the Godhead. The Logos is only helping man to achieve what he could never in his own ability.

This was God's destiny for Adam, to be a son of God/image of God. God who calls things that aren't yet as though they are already said to Adam "You are gods, all sons of Elyon..." as per Adam's destiny which was yet to be realised but unfortunately Adam failed to fulfill this, God says "...but you will die just as a Man", Psalm 82:6. So God Himself had to come help Man become God.

[b]*2
Who else could make men experience being God but God Himself. No angel could give man that experience as they've never had it but only the Logos. It's His part in this real life movie.
However, He is still ultimately and always was the Logos and as Logos, not only has equal privileges with the Father but is equal with the Father, neither being the greater or less, or first before the other, but both equally First and Last, Alpha and Omega, [color=#[/b]006600]Revelation 1:11[/color]

@ *1
Who lied to you that Logos created the Universe?
God , Yahweh created the Universe THROUGH His Son Logos, Hebrews 1:2. John 1:2 in your Bible cheesy grin

@*1
Who lied to you Logos "remained hidden from creation in the Father's bosom?"
Genesis 3:15, was Jesus hidden from creation ?
Isaiah 42:1-4. (Matthew12:18-21) Did Isaiah not call him, Yahweh's servant?
Did Daniel not call him "Chief of Princes (angels)"
Greek lexicon, "bosom" refers to relationship of intimacy between 2 or more persons.
God did not have intimate relationship with himself .
Bros, STOP that FRAUD
cheesy grin

@ *2
Revelation 1:5-6 & 3:5,12, John 14:28 Jesus Christ says he is NOT equal to his God and Father.

In heaven and earth.
Revelation 3:5,12 , John 20:17, did Jesus Christ reject your claim?
Continue DECEIVING yourselves.

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by DrLiveLogic(m): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2020
Me:
So you're seeing my mention now, yeah?

Blabbermouth's quote:
This was your exegesis turned eisegesis from psalms 102.
Where did you get that funny version from? @Ps. 102:23-24?
You use a flawed interpretation to promote your position, that's very bad boy.

My reply:
Jokes on you again blabbermouth, if you still don't see whose translation is wrong between ours. Don't know if you've studied the Hebrew language at all and how much of it you understand but you must know that when doing exegesis, you must dig deep and thorough into scholarly lexicons. I would have posted something for you so you can understand how flawed your KJV translators were, i.e. if you're a student of Hebrew but the bot has suddenly taken it upon itself and for a sport to ban me for any little posting even when I'm breaking no known rule.

However, fortunately, we can save this from becoming a long-winded "your word against mine' argument by applying the lens of Paul's(a master of the law, under Gamaliel) interpretation to show that it's actually your KJV that's completely flawed. But it's a question of whether we are arguing for the truth or just arguing to win, bro.

Now here's Paul's:
Heb 1:8-10 But to the Son: Your throne, O God, is for ever and ever.... 10 and You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of your hands

According to Paul, this was clearly spoken of about the Son but your flawed KJV actually makes it the Son speaking this about His God and Father. Do you see it's flaw now?
As a matter of fact, do you even see how senseless your KJV will look if read in its own sense.
By your KJV, the context from v22: "when the people gather to worship YHWH...
then abruptly, Jesus(supposed to be a different actor from YHWH) begins speaking of how the Father, YHWH, "weakened his strength...."
This abrupt and supposed change of actor from YHWH to Jesus occurs before the verb " to say" which occurs in the next verse 24, "...so I said...". That is impossible, therefore verse 23 can only be a continued qualification of the subject, YHWH, and not the abrupt introduction of a new actor, as your KJV implied Jesus to be a new actor.
Obviously, if there was even a change of actor, it should have begun in v24 when the new action of "saying" began and the possible actors could only have been either of the subjects, the people who gathered or YHWH whom they gathered to worship. Using Paul's exposition in Hebrews, it's obviously the people who were gathered to worship, who said this to the Son, who also is the YHWH, Q.E.D.

Now, as if the premature supposed change of actor wasn't abrupt enough and a clear violation of the golden rule, it then makes Jesus the speaker to God, YHWH saying "...your years are from generation....and you laid the foundation of the earth..."
a clear contradiction with Paul who implies(Hebrews 1:8,10) rather that these words were spoken about/to the son, Jesus, not by Jesus about the Father as your KJV twisted it.
It's so clear beyond argument that Paul is against yours and it's also against itself by the lexical structure of the Hebrew language.
Now read mine again with Paul's perspective and you realise it was the Son who was said to be the creator and the terminator of creation, not the Father.

Blabbermouth's quote:
Hahahahahahaha, I'm asking you - what are then inferring?
Don't hide behind curtains, are you saying Jesus is the Holy Spirit?

My reply:
Smh, always a funny guy aren't you? Don't forget, the question was for you from me: What is meant by the Lord is the Spirit seeing that we know them to be distinct personalities?
I have only expounded on who the Lord and the Spirit referred to are so you don't get mischievous. So, your turn, LMHO!
And It seems you're definitely satisfied with my perspective of trinity as you seem not to have been poised to counter it.

Janosky quote:
Who lied to you that Logos created the Universe?
God , Yahweh created the Universe THROUGH His Son Logos, Hebrews 1:2. John 1:2 in your Bible.

My reply:
Smh, they were many, old man. Paul lied to me in Hebrews 1:8-10, The psalmist he quoted also lied in Psalm 102, John also lied in John 1:2 and so many more liars all over the bible, LMHO!

Janosky quote:
Who lied to you Logos "remained hidden from creation in the Father's bosom?"
Genesis 3:15, was Jesus hidden from creation ?
Isaiah 42:1-4. (Matthew12:18-21) Did Isaiah not call him, Yahweh's servant?
Did Daniel not call him "Chief of Princes (angels)"
Greek lexicon, "bosom" refers to relationship of intimacy between 2 or more persons.
God did not have intimate relationship with himself .
Bros, STOP that FRAUD.

My reply:
Smh. John lied that he had been in the Father's bosom, Jn 1: 18 and then revealed. I see what you trying to do twisting what bosom meant. Nope, not working. And what in the world does Gen 3:15 have to do with this? Don't get funny. And nope, JWs said Daniel called him that not that Daniel ever did, my grey-haired clown.

Janosky quote:
Revelation 1:5-6 & 3:5,12, John 14:28 Jesus Christ says he is NOT equal to his God and Father.
In heaven and earth.
Revelation 3:5,12 , John 20:17, did Jesus Christ reject your claim?
Continue DECEIVING yourselves.

My reply:
LMHO, can't teach an OLD....(Janosky) new tricks.
Same old recycled trashed questions. Yes Janosky, those scriptures speak of the Logos acting in the office of incarnated Son of Man and resurrected Son of God. However, he was before creation and ever will be the Logos, one Being with Father and Spirit.
Now try something new.
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by Blabbermouth: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
DrLiveLogic:
Me:

Blabbermouth's quote:

My reply:

Blabbermouth's quote:

My reply:

Janosky quote:

My reply:

Janosky quote:

My reply:

Janosky quote:

My reply:

DrLiveLogic, I didn't see your mention this time and also the last time.

My last reply to you was incomplete. I couldn't finish it because it was very strenuous modifying and submitting, modifying and submitting, trying to import your replies so that I can reference them.

Maybe you should create a new moniker or something, this one is a pain in the ass.
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by Blabbermouth: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
DrLiveLogic, are you ready to write a new translation from the original Hebrew manuscript?
Here is the translation from many other versions, pick your poison;

New International Version
So I said: "Do not take me away, my God, in the midst of my days; your years go on through all generations.

New Living Translation
But I cried to him, “O my God, who lives forever, don’t take my life while I am so young!

English Standard Version
“O my God,” I say, “take me not away in the midst of my days— you whose years endure throughout all generations!”

Berean Study Bible
I say: “O my God, do not take me in the midst of my days! Your years go on through all generations.

New American Standard Bible
I say, "O my God, do not take me away in the midst of my days, Your years are throughout all generations.

New King James Version
I said, “O my God, Do not take me away in the midst of my days; Your years are throughout all generations.

King James Bible
I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations.

Christian Standard Bible
I say: "My God, do not take me in the middle of my life! Your years continue through all generations.

Contemporary English Version
You will live forever! Years mean nothing to you. Don't cut my life in half!

Good News Translation
O God, do not take me away now before I grow old. O LORD, you live forever;

Holman Christian Standard Bible
I say: "My God, do not take me in the middle of my life! Your years continue through all generations.

International Standard Version
I say, "My God, whose years continue through all generations, do not take me in the middle of my life.

NET Bible
I say, "O my God, please do not take me away in the middle of my life! You endure through all generations.

New Heart English Bible
I said, "My God, do not take me away in the midst of my days. Your years are throughout all generations.

A Faithful Version
I said, "O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days; Your years endure throughout all generations.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
He said to me, “Do not take me up in the middle of my days; your years are for a generation of generations.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
I said, "My God, don't take me now in the middle of my life. Your years [continue on] throughout every generation.

JPS Tanakh 1917
I say: 'O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days, Thou whose years endure throughout all generations.

New American Standard 1977
I say, “O my God, do not take me away in the midst of my days, Thy years are throughout all generations.

King James 2000 Bible
I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: your years are throughout all generations.

American King James Version
I said, O my God, take me not away in the middle of my days: your years are throughout all generations.

American Standard Version
I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: Thy years are throughout all generations.

Brenton Septuagint Translation
Take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are through all generations.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Call me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are unto generation and generation.

Darby Bible Translation
I said, My God, take me not away in the midst of my days! ... Thy years are from generation to generation.

English Revised Version
I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations.

Webster's Bible Translation

World English Bible
I said, "My God, don't take me away in the midst of my days. Your years are throughout all generations.

Young's Literal Translation
I say, 'My God, take me not up in the midst of my days,' Through all generations are Thine years.

By the way, since you've started playing the cunning translation card, how about you declare now, the version of the bible we should reference throughout the convo.
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by MuttleyLaff: 6:52am On Dec 03, 2020
DrLiveLogic sorry to see that your 6:46am post above got hidden
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2020
You guys keep expecting Jesus to come and unite you by force despite all the contradictions amongst you. You're always arguing, insulting, abusing and even cursing one another all because of Christ whereas Jesus foretold that his true followers will be unted by God's holy spirit {John 17:20-23} they will be sanctified (made holy) by the word of God {John 17:17} but you are always contradicting one another whereas look! There is a group of people from different races under the sun united in faith, well organized and worshiping together in LOVE JOY and PEACE like one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Micah 4:1-3} but you guys kept criticizing them saying you understood the book more than them when you can't even speak with one voice just as the first century Christians did! 1Corinthians 1:10

Jehovah's Witnesses, thank you guys for coming to find me! Matthew 10:6 smiley
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by MuttleyLaff: 7:14am On Dec 03, 2020
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by MuttleyLaff: 8:44am On Dec 04, 2020
DrLiveLogic sorry to see that your 7:36am post above has also got hidden
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by letu(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

This questions of yours are filled with bunch of Greek philosophy and the Roman concepts, well I will say that your question is best suited for the Greek's and Roman priest's eg Pictures below .

Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by MuttleyLaff: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
letu:
This questions of yours are filled with bunch of Greek philosophy and the Roman concepts, well I will say that your question is best suited for the Greek's and Roman priest's eg Pictures below .
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
Have a stab nah?
No, there is no Greek philosophy and the Roman concepts there my mehn.
What's your responses to the easy, peasy, lemon, squeezy, ten bitsy questions.
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by letu(m): 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
Have a stab nah?
No, there is no Greek philosophy and the Roman concepts there my mehn.
What's your responses to the easy, peasy, lemon, squeezy, ten bitsy questions.
Free your self from Greco Roman philosophy/ concepts.
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by MuttleyLaff: 3:05am On Dec 08, 2020
letu:
[s]Free your self from Greco Roman philosophy/ concepts.[/s]
None of the easy, peasy, lemon, squeezy, ten bitsy questions have any connect(s) with Greco Roman philosophy/concepts.

What a disappointing, disgraceful and abysmal way to dodge ten easy, direct, simple, innocent, harmless, point blank and straightforward questions and leaving them high and dry, unanswered. Smh sigh.

You're not communicating your answers to the questions because you don't want the illusions you're under, get exposed, get dislodged and destroyed, lmso. You know that, your sin(s) will find you out, should you dare give your answers to the questions.
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

1) Father, Son, Holy Ghost, and two others.

2) The “Big Bang” was the point.

3) No! If we have God the father, God the son, and even God the Holy Ghost, we MUST have God the Mother and God the Daughter. So God is 5 in 1 persons. I call it the Pentahead.

4) I would tell you, but then I would have to kill you. Let sleeping dogs lie bruv.

5) N/A

6) Intersupralunar warfare in the 5th dimension created a need for refugee spacetime for the children of God the Mother.

7)See answer 6.

cool The Gods must be crazy!!

9) He/They exist in 11 dimensions simultaneously.

10) The Sith Lord and The Lord Shiva
Re: G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. by MuttleyLaff: 5:29am On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:
1) Father, Son, Holy Ghost, and two others.

2) The “Big Bang” was the point.

3) No! If we have God the father, God the son, and even God the Holy Ghost, we MUST have God the Mother and God the Daughter. So God is 5 in 1 persons. I call it the Pentahead.

4) I would tell you, but then I would have to kill you. Let sleeping dogs lie bruv.

5) N/A

6) Intersupralunar warfare in the 5th dimension created a need for refugee spacetime for the children of God the Mother.

7)See answer 6.

8.) The Gods must be crazy!!

9) He/They exist in 11 dimensions simultaneously.

10) The Sith Lord and The Lord Shiva
[img]https://s5/images/tenorb2f44ea9662323f1.gif[/img]
letu hasn't got half your balls, lmso

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! / Daily Devotion And Finish The Bible In One Year By Sms / Theist Jewish Scientist Daniel Shechtman Wins 2011 Nobel Prize In Chemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 280
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.