Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

List Of Businesses That Thrives During This Pandemic [especially No. 6] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Businesses That Thrives During This Pandemic [especially No. 6] (244 Views)

5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Businesses That Thrives During This Pandemic [especially No. 6] by leoweblinkblog(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2020
In this pandemic, a lot of businesses are suffering while some are thriving.

While some business owners are wishing this to come to an end in the shortest possible time, some are wishing that they never end.

With all kinds of businesses creatively learning to adapt to coronavirus, it should come as no surprise that some traditional businesses have seen success in this new landscape as well.

Businesses that help people socially distance themselves from others, retailers that enable people to eat and drink at home and health care services are primary examples.

Before I leave you with some of these businesses that thrives during this pandemic, remember to see this enless list of successful small businesses you can start in times like this.

1. Janitorial services

With the spread of coronavirus fears around the world, it should come as no surprise that professional cleaning services that sanitize offices, restaurants and homes are in high demand.

With the retrenchment of staffs, business premises and offices are imploring the services of Janitorial services to keep the work environment clean and tidy.

Just recently, a friend started this service and was amazed at the demand for this service.

2. Delivery services

During the thick lock down, I ordered for a product from the comfort of my home when the package was ready, getting it was a huge challenge as I could not get to the pickup point.

So I reached out to a local delivery agent to get my package delivered to my doorstep.

With many consumers afraid to leave their homes or being advised by the government to shelter in place during the coronavirus crisis, professional delivery services have stepped up to make sure goods can be delivered to homes and businesses.

3. Meal prep delivery services

Many of the top brands for meal preparation and delivery are skyrocketing due to people spending more time at home and less at restaurants.

Taking advantage of this trend, several small businesses that offer meal prep and delivery are also seeing increased demand.

4. Mask makers

While mask-making wasn’t exactly in high demand at the beginning of 2020, just a few months later it has become a popular choice for new entrepreneurs.

People want to obtain high-quality (and in some cases creative) masks to protect themselves and those around them.

5. Telehealth services

If you are a health pratitioner, this will really be of immense help to you.

During this pandemic, many people don’t want to leave their homes unless it is absolutely necessary, and they especially don’t want to go to medical offices where they could be exposed to the novel coronavirus.

Thus, telehealth companies that allow patients to see doctors or therapists via their computers or phones have become more popular, increasing an estimated 50% nationwide.

Go here to explore all the thriving businesess during this pandemic and other small business you can start today.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Founder Sees Wealth Hit $100bn After Tiktok Rival Launch / South Sudan Economy Risks Collapse As Foreign Reserve Dries Up / Let Me Edit That Document For 2k Per Page [pdf, Jpeg, Png, Word, Psd Etc]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.