Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

WATCH: Shocking Moment Texas Man Payton Malone Finds A SNAKE In His Toilet Bowl - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / WATCH: Shocking Moment Texas Man Payton Malone Finds A SNAKE In His Toilet Bowl (554 Views)

I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. / Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WATCH: Shocking Moment Texas Man Payton Malone Finds A SNAKE In His Toilet Bowl by blog4all(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
THIS is the shocking moment a Texan man Payton Malone found a SNAKE poking its head out of his toilet bowl.

The horrifying video, which was first shared on Twitter, has now gone viral and raked in more than 2 million views.

“I always thought this was an irrational fear of mine…apparently not. Friend out in west Texas found this,” WWLTV meteorologist Payton Malone captioned the video in his tweet on Sunday.

The 30-second-video showed a snake slithering out of the water at the bottom of a toilet bowl.

Someone appeared to use a golf club to coax the creature out of the toilet before the footage was cut off.

Reacting to the clip, one comment said: “You know how many people surf Twitter while on the toilet right? And saw this while on the toilet? And immediately quivered in fear? I am one of those people.”
WATCH the Video @ https://www.busitechnews.com/watch-shocking-moment-texas-man-payton-malone-finds-a-snake-in-his-toilet-bowl/

Re: WATCH: Shocking Moment Texas Man Payton Malone Finds A SNAKE In His Toilet Bowl by Chikelue2000(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
Lala and snakes....I hope he doesn't see dis one!

(1) (Reply)

Super Adult Female Boerbeol For Sale...call 08155560515 / Female Caucasian On Heat Is Available For Sale / An Adolescent Male Eskimo Is Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.