Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour (19747 Views)

Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Bagega In Zamfara, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by princeade86(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2020
Remain governor
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2020
JidennaJason:
Putting your life at stake for some ungrateful Politicians is gross stupidity.

I hope Shafiu finds rest.

Yeah,the politician is.corrupt, but the neighbor did the right thing.

A man who can try to help the kids of the corrupt will help the kids of the non corrupt even more.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by bayelsaowei(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2020
The country is hopeless.. until we tackle the core issues around poverty, educational religious fanaticism nigeria wouldn't move an inch from this madness.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by Hades2016(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2020
donprinyo:
Imagine bb naija biggie and buhari, who will u vote for?
take your small child brain and leave this forum and stop yawning nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by Ofemmanu1: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2020
Make Dem go baba cow house for daura
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2020
When you're in leadership and think you're isolated from the "common man's" problems
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by bayelsaowei(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2020
JesusJesus:
Do we still have Police force in this country?
yes ofcourse..they are all getting prepared for the edo state elections..nigeria is a foolish country and so are majority of its citizens ...
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by FLYFIRE(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2020
DO WE HAVE GOVT IN NIGERIA...NO. See those that support the SATANIC CULT PARTY

Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by Supan(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2020
Boko Haram and the Bandits are one and the same thing. They have a sophisticated network. During this lockdown their Planes were moving up and down as though there was no lock down. Moving ammunition, money, logistics and distributing them to different parts of the country.

One of the northern governors is the commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria. Don't joke with what I am saying. I have a PHD from Oxford university. I am a central banker, we don't talk nonsense. So don't joke with what I am telling you. --- Obadiah Mailafia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by Kubernetes: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2020
adecz:
angry

The hypocrisy & dishonesty of
the Hausa Fulani are catching up
with them.

They are quick to use Shari'a to
kill Christians or poor Muslims who
they accuse of so-called blasphemy.

Yet they are afraid of using the same Shari'a
on bandits, marauders & killers who
operate freely & openly across their
barren desert lands.

Its good their wicked elites are now
harvesting what they cultivated.

I am impressed by your write up, because it did not attack Islam as most people always do, but the northern leaders.
It is now I am seeing the Sense from Theophilus Danjumas statement during the continuous attack on his village people.
"If the Govt cannot protect you,then get arms and protect yourselfs"

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by div111(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2020
saaphiere:
Jesus please intervene
why calling JESUS?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by Joefat: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2020
E go reach all of una. Shebi bubu no wan get sense ni. He go soon reach him.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by OpinionCounts(m): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2020
The government / police should make sure they don't kill those murderers, they should take them to a five star hotel, feed them with responsible citizens tax payers money, rehabilitate them, make them repentant murderers, grant them federal pardon and probably even give them scholarship to study abroad. That is the new norm in Nigeria, after all it's just one person they killed compared to their senior comrades boko haram that has massacred hundreds and yet treated with grandeur....what is good for the goose should be good for the gander.

Let us all continue in our new found idiocy in this failed country and see where it will lead us to.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by JesusJesus: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2020
bayelsaowei:
yes ofcourse..they are all getting prepared for the edo state elections..nigeria is a foolish country and so are majority of its citizens ...
It's so unfortunate that majority of we Nigerians fail to realise that we led by incompetent leaders. Bye Bye Nigeria
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by Mtmike(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Nice one
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by teamsynergy: 11:44am On Aug 19, 2020
Now I am beginning to believe ISIS linked groups have infiltrated the north
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by OLULAW: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2020
saaphiere:
Jesus please intervene

Jesus can’t intervene. He died 2020 years ago when he was killed for impersonation. Stop being myopic. grin grin grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by IYANGBALI: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2020
The change the north wanted

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by Finnese001: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2020
Insecurity version 5.0
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by Hypertekhomeboy(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2020
It's quite unfortunate where we find ourselves as citizens in this world!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by IYANGBALI: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2020
div111:

why calling JESUS?

no mind am. If na him be Jesus him go come to Nigeria?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by spy24(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2020
Buhari have truely solved the problem of insecurity in the country
something that Jonathan could not do grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by div111(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2020
IYANGBALI:
no mind am. If na him be Jesus him go come to Nigeria?

ahh!

but to be sincere, I don't feel much pity for the northerners because they're the chief reason for their mischief!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by onadana: 11:51am On Aug 19, 2020
JidennaJason:
Putting your life at stake for some ungrateful Politicians is gross stupidity.

I hope Shafiu finds rest.

I don't understand. Confronting blood tasty bandits with AK47
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by onadana: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2020
div111:

ahh!

but to be sincere, I don't feel much pity for the northerners because they're the chief reason for their mischief!

That is heartless.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2020
With d president frm north and service chiefs frm north nothing to show to stop diz killing, but when they arrest this terrorist later they will release them calling them repented terrorist.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by div111(m): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2020
onadana:

That is heartless.
okay
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by stormborn28(m): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2020
Mayng01:
Nigeria & banditry. Very popular nation
banditry ko... These guys are Boko Haram fighters.. They are scattered across the country

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by Ladycewhy(f): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
kikero:

Yeah,the politician is.corrupt, but the neighbor did the right thing.

A man who can try to help the kids of the corrupt will help the kids of the non corrupt even more.
If that neighbor was your brother or sister's husband I don't think you will say the bolded. undecided
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by stormborn28(m): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
OLULAW:

Jesus can’t intervene. He died 2020 years ago when he was killed for impersonation. Stop being myopic. grin grin grin
you no well grin grin grin grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by Ladycewhy(f): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
teamsynergy:
Now I am beginning to believe ISIS linked groups have infiltrated the north
well so long as they keep their madness in the North it's all good.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Bello Dankande's Children In Zamfara, Kill Neighbour by Germi9: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
He explained that the bandits had fired many shots into the house, thinking that he was around and killed Shafiu Isa Gamji, a neighbour who had come to rescue his children in the process.
please in one sentence; who is Gamji?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano / Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. / Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.