Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

My Neighbor, His Wife And My Wifi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Neighbor, His Wife And My Wifi (265 Views)

This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. / Biography Of Babajide Sanwo-olu And His Wife Dr Mrs Ibijoke Sanwo-olu / Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor, His Wife And My Wifi by EmekaMD(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
About 6 months ago, my neighbor asked us if we wouldn't mind sharing our Wi-Fi password. We decided to give it to him because it wouldn't cost us anything extra, and because we got along with him. Yesterday, as I was getting out of the car, the neighbor was at his door, getting ready to come outside. I stopped to talk a bit as he held the door open. He happily told me he now had Netflix. At that, jokingly I said: ′′I work hard, I barely have time to watch TV, but, if you could lend us your password to watch some shows, we'd appreciate it ". A voice was heard in the distance, inside the house. It was his wife, ′′We can't give the password to them, because I'm the one who pays the bill and I can't share it." The man apologized and I said it was no problem. We kept talking about other things, and as I left, he stayed working outside. When I happened to look outside a little while later, I noticed the man's wife come outside. She seemed very nervous and upset. They both went into the house. After a few minutes, he and his wife came to my door to tell me the Wi-Fi password wasn't working anymore. I looked at them and said, ′′ I changed my password, because it's me paying the bill and I can't share it ". The wife turned red and tried to say something, but I said, ′′Ma'am, I have my network and you have your Netflix, everything is fine and everyone is happy". They turned around and left. They never spoke to me again.
- Affection must be mutual.
In 2020 I intend to return silence with silence, absences with absences, affection with affection, friendship with friendship and loyalty with loyalty. No more one-sided feelings. Feelings must be mutual.
#YouGetWhatYouGive ! �

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor, His Wife And My Wifi by woleabayo(f): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
gbayi omo iya mi
Re: My Neighbor, His Wife And My Wifi by ikennamadu1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
lol equal naaaa... nobody loose .. we move
Re: My Neighbor, His Wife And My Wifi by Greatzeus(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
Fake story.
That man that changed his password,just immediately the couple refused to give him their Netflix account details is the most immature man I have ever seen or heard of. He is classless
If I am the one,I won't change the password because from the story,the husband was willing to give out the account details but the wife refused. I will leave it because I am bigger than them and bigger than that.
If it was both couple that refused to give out their Netflix details,it shows they are ingrates,I will leave the password but I will not renew my internet subscription for two months. After which I will now subscribe and change the password.
Re: My Neighbor, His Wife And My Wifi by Filly3(f): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Good one!

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Needed / My Cartoon On Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Meant No Harm- Cartoonist Says / #endsars Protest In Pictures – Drop Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.