Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,845 members, 7,855,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Advise Me: Non-payment Of Salary By My Employer Even After Service Year! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Advise Me: Non-payment Of Salary By My Employer Even After Service Year! (437 Views)

NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage / Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances / Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me: Non-payment Of Salary By My Employer Even After Service Year! by laykman(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Good day everyone. So, to cut the long story short, my employers where I served as a Corp member withheld my salary since March of this year because I left due to instructions by our LGI to begin our lockdown process. By June, when I had to get my final clearance, I went to meet my direct supervisor and was informed I'd be paid since I worked, but till date, I haven't received my salary of 25,000#. Please, what necessary step can I take? Should I visit the organization to lay a complaint? Or is there another step to take?
Re: Advise Me: Non-payment Of Salary By My Employer Even After Service Year! by thesicilian: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Encourage your LGI to report the employer to the State Coordinator. If the LGI is too lackadaisical about it, then take it up yourself.
Re: Advise Me: Non-payment Of Salary By My Employer Even After Service Year! by laykman(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
thesicilian:
Encourage your LGI to report the employer to the State Coordinator. If the LGI is too lackadaisical about it, then take it up yourself.
Take it up by reporting to the state coordinator? I had a mind to visit the head hr as she wasn't on seat during my last visit. She is the person who held my salary after my supervisor met her. Now, my supervisor can't undo what she did.
Re: Advise Me: Non-payment Of Salary By My Employer Even After Service Year! by Geestarry(f): 12:26am On Aug 21, 2020
Your LGI should be in a good position to help

(1) (Reply)

How To Never Be Jobless After Nysc / Earn Money Everyday With Just A Bonus Of 500 Naira From Your Home / Education Cds Sensitise Students, Distribute Sanitary Pads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.