Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court (1351 Views)

Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by wale377(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Notorious kidnapper, Evans, sentenced to death by Lagos High Court

A Lagos High Court has sentenced notorious kidnap kingpin, Chikwudubem Onwuamadike, also known as Evans, to death.

The court gave this judgement on Monday.

Evans was arrested in June 2017 and arraigned on a two-count charge of conspiracy to commit kidnapping and kidnapping.

The Lagos State Government had said Evans conspired on February 14th, 2017 at about 7.45pm at Ilupeju, Lagos, to kidnap one Donatus Dunu and collect €223,000 for his release.

According to the police, Evans managed to escape arrest for seven years.

He was, however, arrested after a police special squad caught up with him at his No. 3, Fred Shoboyede Street, Magodo, Lagos home.

The kidnap kingpin then confessed to being responsible for many high-profile kidnap cases in many states of the country, especially Lagos State.

He also confessed to earning money running into billions of naira from his unlawful activities, having charged some of his victims up to $1 million each as ransom.

Source: goldmynetv
https://www.instagram.com/p/CECFePCjPu6/?igshid=14q6k2hk6g10z

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by Righteousness89(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by Filly3(f): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
OK....... Walks away jejely
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by Xscape1993(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
May the good Lord have mercy on your soul.
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by Mokason28: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
If only the same treatment would be meted out on both Politicians that have kidnaped our economy and Boko Haram instead Boko Haram are freeeeed and given preferential treatment and a juicy job to cement their legacy Fulani herdsmen are killing armless Nigerians In Kaduna and Hell-rufai said it’s revenge killings while dancing in far away Edo state
This life No Balance
I HOPE I made sense
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by supercase1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
kolisokoloko

Crime doesn't pay run away from it where are all the babes the cars the drink and booze now!!!!!!
It all ended in tears.
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by thesicilian: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
Xscape1993:
May the good Lord have mercy on your soul.
No mercy for the wicked.
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by Mokason28: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
thesicilian:

No mercy for the wicked.
Who is worse between Fulani Herdsman, Boko Haram, Hell-Rufai and Evans??
I HOPE I made sense
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by thesicilian: 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mokason28:

I HOPE I made sense
Evil is evil no matter what brand it is.
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by EzzyCarter: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mokason28:

I HOPE I made sense

They all serve one master grin . The D......
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by Kestolove(m): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
congratulations to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Finally grin righteousness89 over to you
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by Harrykn: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
My corntree people don cash out finish, nothing left. He don do the time finish
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mokason28:

I HOPE I made sense

Evans is a devil

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by Mokason28: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:

Evans is a devil
No doubt but why kill one and freeee the other,?
I HOPE I made sense

1 Like

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by hakeem4(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
Death penalty should be abolished. It is just state sponsored murder

Yes! His crimes were horrendous, but no one has any right to take anybody’s life not even the government.

What happened to life imprisonments
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by Edyice: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
Death by what

Hanging

Firing

Injection

What ! What!! What!!!

Anyways they should just kill him already ...

Hope other criminal elements are seeing this ... There's time for everything , there time will come ... Evans tried self he escaped from mob ... Public should have send him to his early grave 2017 ... .. just kill the mofo already... Spit

The stupid wife knew his husband was a criminal element and she just sat and say nothing / do nothing while her husband kills for living .... ( She get luck say Na magodo AREA she dey angry
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by techmo(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
Another Ipobian to bite the dust
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by Nostradamus: 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Good judgement.i have no pity on violent criminals.

But wait ooo,what if the guy appealed and won at the appeal court?
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by Resemblance246: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
The law needs to be more harsh on anything kidnapping or murder case by dealth sentence and life imprisonment or castration punishment to anyone found guilty of rapping or stealing.
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by Anyiamaka: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mokason28:
If only the same treatment would be meted out on both Politicians that have kidnaped our economy and Boko Haram instead Boko Haram are freeeeed and given preferential treatment and a juicy job to cement their legacy Fulani herdsmen are killing armless Nigerians In Kaduna and Hell-rufai said it’s revenge killings while dancing in far away Edo state
This life No Balance
I HOPE I made sense
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Fast
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by adecz: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
angry

Why does the government want to
kill this man?

He should be decriminalized &
rehabilitated just like Boko haram &
killer herdsmen.

Abi na because he is a Biafrans?

sad sad sad sad
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by Mayng01(m): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
Crime is evil. Desist
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court by Wasky101: 6:22am On Aug 19, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

35-year-old Man Attacks Wife With A Kitchen Knife In Anambra, Gruesomely Kills H / BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen takes over Imo Capital, Owerri. / Man Battles 4 His Life After Drinking Bottle Of Gin To Impress Friends- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.