Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Scholarship To Complete An Online Masters Program - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scholarship To Complete An Online Masters Program (112 Views)

Unilag Masters Program / Pastor Akachi Nwoke Gives Scholarship To Hundreds Of Undergraduates / Apply For This Scholarship To Study At University Of Toronto, Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship To Complete An Online Masters Program by kezy4(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
Please anyone in the house who can assist me on how possible to get a scholarship to complete a PG program in the University of Liverpool. I am at the verge
of rounding up my final dissertation after completing all courses but for the project and without paying for this which will cost me about USD7600, the school wouldn't grant me access. Its strictly an online Masters program which I am handling here, from Nigeria but lost my job amidst Covid-19 pandemic and being that this is my last opportunity in which case the school has given me from now till end of September 2020 to make final payment else I will be thrown out of the school. Please can anyone furnish me with any useful info on this. I will appreciate and thank you.

(1) (Reply)

National Mail: Buchi George Calls For Post-covid-19 Era Plans / Re: Get A Valid Id Fast!!! [national Id][dl][ipp] / Progressives, Youths Meet In Lagos, Dialogue On Insecurity, Socio-economic Crisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.