Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

What You Should Do To Make You Receive 6 - 7 Figures As Monthly Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What You Should Do To Make You Receive 6 - 7 Figures As Monthly Salary (233 Views)

Did You Receive Similar Message From NPC? / Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Do To Make You Receive 6 - 7 Figures As Monthly Salary by wasbo89(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
After going through all the response I got from the Intern job which I posted. I noticed that undergraduates are interested in Money than Training. The reason is because most of the undergraduates that contacted me in-respect of the Intern job asked me about the salary range and they have forgotten that Intern job is without salary but some compensation will be given base on the discretion of the organization. Immediately they heard that, their reaction changed badly.

What baffle me is that, undergraduates that are suppose to focus more on Training and Practicals to enable them have more experience, they don't; they have started looking for a way to make money without building themselves.

Dear Graduate and Undergraduate, If you want to secure a job quickly and be collecting 6 - 7 figures as Monthly Salary in future, you need to be trained and get more experience with your certificates.

Please Note: Your certificates alone can't make you receive such salary and secure a job quickly.

Finally, if you are not doing anything currently, volunteer to do Intern job because that's how you can make yourself stand out from the crowd.
What's your take on this?
Re: What You Should Do To Make You Receive 6 - 7 Figures As Monthly Salary by sulaimon22: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
Your idea is good, internship program is essential for career growth but considering the state of the economy I won't blame the undergraduates for thier action.

Nigeria is hard and even the government are not helping matters, many of those undergraduates are sponsoring themselves and they use any opportunity to make money for themselves.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / . / HVAC -R AC Technician Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.