Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Best Answers To Most Simple Interview Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Best Answers To Most Simple Interview Questions (215 Views)

All Best Answers Gets 30,000 Naira Each / 9 Likely Questions To Be Asked During A Job Interviews And Best Answers / Interview 101: Most Common Job Interview Questions And The Best Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Answers To Most Simple Interview Questions by phoenix45(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
I have been through many interviews in my life as a professional. I have also read a couple of books and articles on interviewing and tips for answering interview questions.

I can honestly tell you that most of the interviews I participated in and books and articles I read shared five things in common.

Those five things are five common interview questions and ways to answer them.

The first question that will more than likely be asked of you is for you to tell the person hosting the meeting about yourself.

This is your time to show your personality. The person or people in front of you do not know you so you can really make a good first impression. Therefore, when you answer the question, let them know the good things about yourself and be sure to include your education.

The next question may pertain to your job experience. When you answer the question, do not just tell the person or people hosting the interview where you worked.

Take it further by explaining your previous or current positions, how you got hired, and any achievements that you made. Then, you may be asked to explain what makes you a good candidate for the job you are applying for.

As you respond, make sure your response includes all previous experience that has prepared you for the job opening. Also, include any relevant education that will help you to succeed at the position you are seeking to be hired into.

One of the last questions you may be asked is what you will do in a tough situation. The interviewer may give you a scenario then ask you to respond with what your course of action would be.

Make your answer proficient by explaining how you will talk to people at fault before you tell on them (if needed). Also, show how obedient you will be to the company’s policies.

Do not agree on any compromising questions by saying that you will not let somebody know if you saw something wrong happening.

The final question asked to you may simply be for you to ask them any questions you may have about the job. Make sure you have questions that make you look eager to work for the company.

Make inquiries to the interviewer on when you should expect to know if you are hired or how they got promoted to their position. As you can see, how you answer these five common questions will determine the impression you leave with the prospective employer.

Therefore, tell them what you have done well and what you look forward to doing for them as you set yourself up for......

https://jobintels.com/2020/08/18/the-best-answers-to-give-to-the-most-common-interview-questions/

Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Web Developer Urgently Needed / Female Marketing Executives Urgently Needed (LAGOS RESIDENCE ONLY) / Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.