Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

OPINION: 3 Reasons Why Bbnaija Should Stop Housemates From Voting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OPINION: 3 Reasons Why Bbnaija Should Stop Housemates From Voting (247 Views)

7 Most Popular Housemates From Big Brother Titans / Noble Igwe Reveals Why #BBNaija Organizers Shut Efe Out / Big Brother Bans Housemates From Smoking, Taking Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: 3 Reasons Why Bbnaija Should Stop Housemates From Voting by Mozay366: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
BBnaija is really an entertaining show in which Housemates are selected across Nigeria states to stay in an isolated apartment for sometime and who ever wins get a hug amount of money and lots of gift from different company.

But I think the voting system is a little bit unfair to the housemates and I think BBNaija should go back to his former voting system used for the previous set of housemates in which every monday, each of the housemates are called to the diary room to nominate who will be up for eviction and the housemate with the highest number of nomination will be up for eviction that particular week but BBNaija has changed his voting system and I think is not favorable.
Click this link to continue reading:https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=eca841bb8f0aaf0bb6f1566c3f095240&news_entry_id=s2263846200818en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_bd032c81-6a13-450d-87a5-5000e9394c38&from=news

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Jesse Jagz Marries Girlfriend In A Private Wedding Ceremony Read More At / DJ AB Was So Amazed With Babskid Bumpa Cover Video [watch] / PHOTOS: Davido Signs First Ever Female Artiste, Liya To Own DMW Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.