Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Popular Celeb Cinematographer Enjoys Birthday Love From Radio Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Celeb Cinematographer Enjoys Birthday Love From Radio Wife (330 Views)

Teni Demands ₦250k Show Of Love From Tiwa Savage, Tems, Yemi Alade, Ayra Starr / ”happy Birthday Love Mi I Promise To Lick Ur Face” – Simi Celebrates Her Husband / Amidst drama, Cee-c Wishes Tobi Bakre A Happy Birthday. Love Wins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Celeb Cinematographer Enjoys Birthday Love From Radio Wife by DejiPlug(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
Today marks the birthday of Lanre Olupona, popular cinematographer and Visuals Creative, who interestingly is also husband of Celeb Stopover host Ife Ajagbe.

Though we are not privy to Mr. Lanre's new age but we happily join family, friends and wellwishers to wish him the very best.

Given the beautifully mushy appraisal by his Celeb Stopover wife- Ife Ajagbe, we are very sure he is loved and feels extremely Loved

What is Mo Benjamin all about here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByEz0T5Re0U

Happy birthday to one of the most creative minds that you would probably ever engage with. Lanre Olupona you are the best version of a man that any girl could ask for but you are so humble that only the smart ones would notice it. I wish you very many more years in good health, happiness and with a lot of money (I'll assist you in spending it �). Happy birthday sweetheart. I love you. ����

(1) (Reply)

(Video) Risikat The Blue-eyed Lady Gets Help From Kwara State Governor's Wife / Lionel Messi At 8 Years Old Shows Amazing Ball Control,dribbles And Scores / Bbnaija 2020: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.