Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,421 members, 7,826,626 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Make Consistent Income Trading Your Brain� For Cash. Find Out How - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Consistent Income Trading Your Brain� For Cash. Find Out How (581 Views)

2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss / How To Make Passive Income Trading Crypto With Royal Q Robot / Make Consistent Money On Binary Option(free Signal Inclusive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Consistent Income Trading Your Brain� For Cash. Find Out How by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
Yes.. Hello everyone. Hope you all are doing awesome?

After Some time, i'm back again to start another Mega value loaded Thread.

My names are Lucky Arthur, few days back was my birthday.

So I was like let me also quickly share the lucrative business to the few who will quickly take advantage of it now that its hot�

I Just hope some will also take advantage of the infos that I will be sharing here.

I could remember vividly when I started the previous thread, some called it scam, while some while skeptical and also while some took actions.

And the few who took action got results.

This business that I was to share with you guys is a very lucrative business Model, many of may already know about the business.

But have fail to profit from it, maybe you thought the business was not working, its a scam, too much of work involved or your mindset was just not right with the business.

But I want to tell you that this business is now the fasted growing industry.

WHAT IS THE NAME IF THIS BUSINESS THAT I'M TALKING ABOUT?

I call the business Brain4Cash.

Brain4cash simple means trading your knowledge or brain For cash.

You can also say it's a business model where you package hot in demands simple course or Solutions and sell for 100% profit.

Now this business has made so many wealthy.

With this business model, once you setup the whole system, you will begin to make money passively and also on autopilot.

When I say earning on autopilot, I mean every single word.

This is the business model that has been making me and many other Cool passive income before and during the lockdown and pandemic.

The Knowledge business is a billion dollar industry.

The industry is fast growing now due to the pandemic. People have discover how easy it is to learn and know anything and everything from the Comfort of their home.

As long as you are ready to provide quality solution to your target audience problem..

You will keep milking this industry for years to come.

Because after the pandemic, will be the birth of a new system.

A system of brain power. It won't be The era of Certificate again, but the system of cerbificate.

People are going to keep losing their Jobs if they don't upgrade their brain powers to meet up with the current trend and demands.

So This will force many globally all around the world to keep seeking for knowledge, learning new skills, and equipping themselves..

This is when you have to position yourself as an authority or Expert and get your own share of the cake..

This business is very simple and requires just some little capital to get started.

But you keep 100% profit.

The whole system can be setup in a week..

It only involves Four Simple steps.

Anyone that can master this Four simple step will never go bro again.

All you keep doing is to Rainse and Repeat..

I will dive deeper into the whole system when I come next..

I want this thread to be for the serious once alone.

If you want me to continue this tutorial, just drop me "following".

Also check my signature for for my telegram username which is @LuckyMentor to ask for the telegram group link which I just created dedicated to teaching all about this business. join the group now, and be the first to get the latest training, tricks and tips.

See you Guys tomorrow..

Add me with @LuckyMentor on Telegram To Request For The Link To The Group I Created dedicated To BRAIN4CASH COURSE. You can also dm me on WhatsApp with 09028945242..

1 Like

Re: Make Consistent Income Trading Your Brain� For Cash. Find Out How by Peteru1st(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
following
Re: Make Consistent Income Trading Your Brain� For Cash. Find Out How by Chepos1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
Following
Re: Make Consistent Income Trading Your Brain� For Cash. Find Out How by owillowill: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Following
Re: Make Consistent Income Trading Your Brain� For Cash. Find Out How by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hello guys, good evening to you all. I hope all had a lovely Wednesday??

Yesterday, I talked about how you can start making Cool cash training your knowledge for Cash...

So Today we are gonna continue from there.

There are four Steps process that most be put in place before you can start benefiting from this business model.

The Four Step processes are;

1) Market Research
2)Create
3) Package
4) Sell.
5) Will be to make money and spend. Or you can bring it to me to help you spend it.

If you can master these steps, you can replicate it on any niche at all..

So I will be going through the whole steps one after the other so you know how to put the whole system in place.

1) Market Research..

Carrying out in-depth market research for this business is very important.

The major reason I see many fail in this business of knowledge is because they don't carry out proper market research to ascertain that people are really interested and are ready to spend money with you.

Carrying out a proper market research is like doing 60% of the job.

Because it's better to be sure that something will not workout over hand and don't even get involved with the idea, than to start working on a project and wasting time and resources just to find out that people don't really need the product you just created or services you want to render.

As humans, we can never know it all. We will keep seeking for knowledge..

Everyday, people come up with different ideas.

But jumping to start working on an idea without doing proper market research, will definitely lead to failure.

Now one thing you must take not is that, No matter who you are, or what you are doing, you definitely have and edge over the others.

Like a teacher can sell her teaching materials to Students who are finding serious problems in the subject.

A lawyer can sell a Solution to those in the law field or even law students..

The same applies to all the niches.

So in as much as you are an expert in a field, you still need to do your proper market research first to know if there is really market for this my knowledge, idea, or solution.

HOW CAN YOU CONDUCT A PROPER MARKET RESEARCH?

There are several ways that you can go about doing your market research.

But I will be teaching my own style and methods.

You will see me do it practical in the Video course when it's launched.

There are several places where people gather that you can go and look or spy through to know what the people really needs.

You can go to several places like;
>>> Amazon
>>> Ebay
>>> Aliexpress
>>> Facebook
>>> Youtube
>>> Our Dear Nairaland.
>>> Related Forums
>>> Quora Forum.

Now the location of the audiences you want to target will be determine but the places you carryout your research..

Like for example, if you want to target the global audiences.

Then you can carryout market research on Amazon, Ebay, Aliexpress, Facebook, Youtube Qoura etc..

But for someone like me who my target audience are for the African markets.

I go to places like Facebook groups and Youtube Video Comment Sections talking about my related niche.

Please pardon my typo if you find any...

Continue........

Add me with @LuckyMentor on Telegram To Request For The Link To The Group I Created dedicated To BRAIN4CASH COURSE. You can also dm me on WhatsApp with 09028945242..
Re: Make Consistent Income Trading Your Brain� For Cash. Find Out How by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
So for me, since I know the large number of Nigerians and other Africa countries spend their time most in Facebook groups and on Youtube.

This two places becomes my go to place if I want to make a quick Research to about an idea.

All I do is go to Facebook, type in the keyword of my niche or idea that I wish to work on.

E.g wed development.

Result will come with different option. Look for groups and join. E.g web development groups.

Start joining those groups Just know watch closely what people are saying about the niche.

What are people complaining about.

What are the having issues with?

What is the greatest challenge?..

Etc...

What people are saying will give you an idea with if there is really a market for those niche or idea.

Same thing applies to Youtube.

YouTube is large..

People love streaming videos on Youtube.

Just go on what Youtube and type in the keyword of your niche or idea.

Videos of people who have talked about will come up..

Now start going through the comment section to know what people are saying, asking or commenting.

This will give you a good idea if you should go on and start working on the idea or not.

Also Our dear Nairaland is also great place to know the mind of people concerning what you have in mind.

We shall stop here for today...

Tomorrow, God willing, I will continue with the Second Step which is to create...

See you there....

If you are following this thread, please kindly indication so it motivates me to keep dashing out quality info to you guys here for free.

Bye guys...

Re: Make Consistent Income Trading Your Brain� For Cash. Find Out How by brownviki: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2020
Yes, market research providers can do really great work for your business and this can help a lot. You should know all the situation on the market, what people like, what they buy, trends, best sellers and so on.
Re: Make Consistent Income Trading Your Brain� For Cash. Find Out How by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
brownviki:
Yes, market research providers can do really great work for your business and this can help a lot. You should know all the situation on the market, what people like, what they buy, trends, best sellers and so on.

Exactly, great comment.
Re: Make Consistent Income Trading Your Brain� For Cash. Find Out How by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2020
Hello Guys, hope you all are doing great?

How is everyone's week going? I'm sure you're all great...

There are 2 major things that makes the Rich more richer..

Do you wanna know them? Ok

I call them the PP..

Which stands for PRODUCT & PEOPLE..

If you can have this two things... You will never stop making money...

To make money legitimately, you most have to have own something to sell either Actively or passively..

But Brain4cash Training course will teach you how to own what to sell passively. And stop trading your time for me...

So back to business...

Last week I talked about Researching your Niche before making up your mind to proceed to creating and selling your products.

Today, we will be looking at the Second part which is to CREATE...
Re: Make Consistent Income Trading Your Brain� For Cash. Find Out How by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2020
A digital product is the easiest type of product you or anyone can create..

A digital product can be anything ranging from a Video course, an Ebook, An Audio, a software etc..

Anything that can be transfered digitally online is a digital products...

That's Why the fastest growing industry is the Elearning.

Why? Because Education is Huge, and the ability to reach out to a global audience with whatever solutions you have for them is a game changer.
Re: Make Consistent Income Trading Your Brain� For Cash. Find Out How by WorkTheTalk(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Luckyinfos:
Yes.. Hello everyone. Hope you all are doing awesome?

After Some time, i'm back again to start another Mega value loaded Thread.

My names are Lucky Arthur, few days back was my birthday.

So I was like let me also quickly share the lucrative business to the few who will quickly take advantage of it now that its hot�

I Just hope some will also take advantage of the infos that I will be sharing here.

I could remember vividly when I started the previous thread, some called it scam, while some while skeptical and also while some took actions.

And the few who took action got results.

This business that I was to share with you guys is a very lucrative business Model, many of may already know about the business.

But have fail to profit from it, maybe you thought the business was not working, its a scam, too much of work involved or your mindset was just not right with the business.

But I want to tell you that this business is now the fasted growing industry.

WHAT IS THE NAME IF THIS BUSINESS THAT I'M TALKING ABOUT?

I call the business Brain4Cash.

Brain4cash simple means trading your knowledge or brain For cash.

You can also say it's a business model where you package hot in demands simple course or Solutions and sell for 100% profit.

Now this business has made so many wealthy.

With this business model, once you setup the whole system, you will begin to make money passively and also on autopilot.

When I say earning on autopilot, I mean every single word.

This is the business model that has been making me and many other Cool passive income before and during the lockdown and pandemic.

The Knowledge business is a billion dollar industry.

The industry is fast growing now due to the pandemic. People have discover how easy it is to learn and know anything and everything from the Comfort of their home.

As long as you are ready to provide quality solution to your target audience problem..

You will keep milking this industry for years to come.

Because after the pandemic, will be the birth of a new system.

A system of brain power. It won't be The era of Certificate again, but the system of cerbificate.

People are going to keep losing their Jobs if they don't upgrade their brain powers to meet up with the current trend and demands.

So This will force many globally all around the world to keep seeking for knowledge, learning new skills, and equipping themselves..

This is when you have to position yourself as an authority or Expert and get your own share of the cake..

This business is very simple and requires just some little capital to get started.

But you keep 100% profit.

The whole system can be setup in a week..

It only involves Four Simple steps.

Anyone that can master this Four simple step will never go bro again.

All you keep doing is to Rainse and Repeat..

I will dive deeper into the whole system when I come next..

I want this thread to be for the serious once alone.

If you want me to continue this tutorial, just drop me "following".

Also check my signature for for my telegram username which is @LuckyMentor to ask for the telegram group link which I just created dedicated to teaching all about this business. join the group now, and be the first to get the latest training, tricks and tips.

See you Guys tomorrow..

Lucky Author is one guy I know always gives out details on how to succeed in your career. He is honest and dedicate to the course of helping others.
I ran into his blog when I was searching for info to open a clickbank account. The info there was very helpful. With the info you can open a clickbank account anymore in the world.

Please permit me to inform you about BIG TICKET COMMISSIONS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfgZC83TgtE

Get The Software Today To Access The Following Bonuses:
~ WP Web Transformer
~ WooCommerce E-Store Builder
~ Site Analyser
~ Site Clone Machine
~ Facebook Photo Contest App
~ LinkedIn Auto Post Machine
~ iGram Machine
~ Viral Soci Sharer & Locker
~ Facebook Auto Reply & Bulk Private Message Sender
Re: Make Consistent Income Trading Your Brain� For Cash. Find Out How by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
It's absolutely up to you the way and format at which you want to deliver your products to your audience..

It Could be in a video format, An Ebook, A video Course, an Audio or Software..

But basically, we will be focusing on the major Two formats which is the Video format or an Ebook.

In other to create your own video Course or training program, you really don't have to be great at video editing..

In as much as you can deliver your program or training clearly, people don't really care much about the quality...

Yea, even though fault finders may still complain, but most won't do..

It's all about the content...

It's all about the turn of value that you are dishing out to them...

As a matter of fact, let's say you are a life Couch..

You can create your own Video training course with your smartphone.

Yes, with your smartphone.

In as much as you can communicate your message in a clear form, nobody cares how great the editing is...
Re: Make Consistent Income Trading Your Brain� For Cash. Find Out How by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Their are various ways you can record your own video course or training program..

You can do a screen recorded video sharing your screen with your audience..

This type of video is great for how-tos videos..

Example, let's say that you are a graphics or a web designer.

You can record your screen showing people how to design a business website, an e-commerce website, a school website, a peer to peer website or how to design a business logo using photoshop, adobe premier e.t.c...

As you are recording the video and talking directly as if you are in from of the audience...

Once you finish recording, all you do is upload the videos on any video hosting website like Vimeo, Youtube or even Google Drive..

A great � screen recording software anyone can use is loom. They have a paid and a free plan...

I also did recommend an absolutely free tool i and my student use...

But i will reserve that for the Brain4cash students.

This particular kind of video format is called � shared screen Videos mainly used for How-tos tutorials..
Re: Make Consistent Income Trading Your Brain� For Cash. Find Out How by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
WorkTheTalk:

Lucky Author is one guy I know always gives out details on how to succeed in your career. He is honest and dedicate to the course of helping others.
I ran into his blog when I was searching for info to open a clickbank account. The info there was very helpful. With the info you can open a clickbank account anymore in the world.

Please permit me to inform you about BIG TICKET COMMISSIONS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfgZC83TgtE

Get The Software Today To Access The Following Bonuses:
~ WP Web Transformer
~ WooCommerce E-Store Builder
~ Site Analyser
~ Site Clone Machine
~ Facebook Photo Contest App
~ LinkedIn Auto Post Machine
~ iGram Machine
~ Viral Soci Sharer & Locker
~ Facebook Auto Reply & Bulk Private Message Sender

Thank you for the nice comment, but i would have appreciated it if you had created your own thread and dropped any link of your choice to it, than dropping links here... It's not Ethical..
Re: Make Consistent Income Trading Your Brain� For Cash. Find Out How by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Another type of Video products that you could create is (Text and Image with music kind of video..

Have you ever watched some kind of videos that music is playing on the background, text and images are scrolling in and out?

Yes, those type of videos also are interactive.

To create this type of video, you need to first write out and plan your script..

You can make use of adobe spark..

Adobe spark is such a great tool to use and create such videos..

In the Brain4cash training, you will learn how to use Adobe spark practically.

Then also your smartphone as I've mentioned early? You can use your smartphone to record � yourself or give your smartphone to someone to help you hold and record...

Also, if you have a camera that will be great ..

The Ebook format.. You can create your ebook with Canva or even Google docs..

With google doc, you can type all your content..

After typing all the Content, all you need do is to proofread, format, and convert to pdf..

You can always outsource the proofreading, formatting and Converting to someone on Fiverr for a very small fee.

Proofreading, formatting and converting your ebook is very important and after you might have been done with the typing of your content..

Re: Make Consistent Income Trading Your Brain� For Cash. Find Out How by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Continued........

Once your ebook is well proofread, formatted and converted to a pdf, all you need is to give it a great book cover.

A cover that will grab attention.

You can also higher someone for $5 to $10 to give you a cool design.

Same thing also applies to your Video cover. A cover is also very important since people judge a book by its cover.

I think we've come to the end of today training.

The Brain4cash Course will soon be dropping soon...

Re: Make Consistent Income Trading Your Brain� For Cash. Find Out How by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hello everyone, how are you all doing?

Great I hope??

Me and my team have been busy working on out latest release of Brain4Cash launch....

So today we will continue from where we stopped..

Which is The third phase of the (4 step process system)..

Let me do a bit of recap before l move on with todays training...

In the previous lectures, l talked about how to create your own digital products easily in different formats which are Video, Audio, Ebook or Software...

But l say it's better to stick with either the video format (most preferable) or an Ebook..

Today I will be talking about Packaging which involved packaging your products which i have talked about in the previous lectures, and also setting up your marketing system which is what i will be talking about today..

Before you can successfully sell your own digital product online and make consistent passive income from home and even while you sleep, you need a marketing system in place to do the work for you on autopilot.

Now i know that you may be wondering what a marketing system is right?

No worry, i will explain what it is and how it works..

WH@T IS A MARKETING SYSTEM

A marketing system are sets of web pages linked to an email marketing software designed to convert a complete visitor into a paying customers or clients...

Hope this definition is sweet

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla Cross Finally Arrives On PH Shores August 21, 2020, / Business Of 21st Century / Can I Sue My Bank For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.