Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Fishy Smell Discharge - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fishy Smell Discharge (285 Views)

Why Some Vagina Has Terrible Fishy Smell, By Expert / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fishy Smell Discharge by ajoky45(f): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hi, I used to have a frequent fishy discharge and itching of vagina and av used various antifungal and antibacterial drugs but still persist. Have also done several kinds of tests be it
Vagina swab
Urine analysis
Pelvic scan,
and still did not find any positive result of maybe its a bacterial or fungal infection.
I will need ur assistant health wise. Thank you
Re: Fishy Smell Discharge by Avast(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
ajoky45:
Hi, I used to have a frequent fishy discharge and itching of vagina and av used various antifungal and antibacterial drugs but still persist. Have also done several kinds of tests be it
Vagina swab
Urine analysis
Pelvic scan,
and still did not find any positive result of maybe its a bacterial or fungal infection.

Doctors in the house
Re: Fishy Smell Discharge by drskyfly007(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
ajoky45:
Vagina swab
Urine analysis
Pelvic scan,

Diagnosis and treatment depends on the results..so what were the results of the various tests you did?
Re: Fishy Smell Discharge by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
ajoky45:
Vagina swab
Urine analysis
Pelvic scan,

tabs metronidazole 2.5g stat.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: 24 Countries Without Any Fatalities / HELP: Hepatitis Test Result - Any Doctor In The House / Is There An Inevitable Correlation Between Masturbation And Prostatitis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.