Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Gov Ohakim And Amuchinwa, What You Should Know - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gov Ohakim And Amuchinwa, What You Should Know (266 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Orders Probe Of Ohakim, Okorocha And Ihedioha’s Tenure / Ohakim: Its Time To "Rework" Nigeria / 15 Billionaires To Fund Ojukwu’s Widow’s Election —ohakim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Ohakim And Amuchinwa, What You Should Know by Princevictor966(m): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
I painstakingly read on This day publication, how a known 419ner lady, Chinyere Amuchinwa alleged a former governor of Imo state of defrauding her of N500 million.

The accusation on the distinguished former governor of IMO state, His Excellency Chief Dr Ikedi Ohakim KSC CON, Is a mere trump up allegation targeted at tarnishing his repute image.

From my childhood, I have personally known Dr Ohakim better than any other governor even before his reign as governor of the state, we reside in Lagos and had this cordial relationship till his days as governor and latter.

Chief Ikedi Ohakim is not known to be dubious in nature, he's not a scammer nay fraudster, he's not known of questionable characters, the accusations on him is just empty and petty.

My question is, WHO IS AFTER OHAKIM?

This quintessential gentleman is no longer at the helms of affairs in the state, he has peacefully moved on, being a statesman and lending his voice to the polity of the state and Nigeria at large.

I smell a rat, I make bold to say this is another sponsored political bitterness, it is the handiwork of political jobbers, speculators, Ragtags and loafers who are afraid of the unstoppable political feat and capacity of Dr Ohakim or certainly an enemy trying his/her best at extorting, blackmailing or otherwise defaming his hard earned reputation.

I urge the general public to disregard such empty and petty allegation from a potential roadside worker, who is not even worthy to untie the sandals of Ohakim's grandson and not known of any legal business conniving with political featherweights trying to defraud high profiled persons for their selfish interest in a bid to feed her wretched and poverty striking family.

This is another vicious and ludicrous allegation against the People's Governor and shouldn't be taken serious, such concocted, fabricated, disingenuous lies from the pit of hell will equally be met with stiff resistance.

#IStandWithOhakim
#OhakimIsInnocent

Prince Victor
PA to Rt Hon Doherty Adedeji
Re: Gov Ohakim And Amuchinwa, What You Should Know by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 19, 2020
You took your fucking time to type all this for ohakim? A mere politifian? Please tell us what we need to know about you as a "Political Halleluyah Boy"
Re: Gov Ohakim And Amuchinwa, What You Should Know by Princevictor966(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
@Aladegba

Though I posited that i share cordial relationship with Chief Ohakim and have apex knowledge of him from childhood, that doesn't portray me to be a "Political Hallelujah Boy" as you alleged...

Till this end, i'm not Dr Ohakim's Spokesman or PA but I do reserve the sole prerogative to air my perspective and that is my constitutional rights to freedom of speech.

I have done justice by debunking and thrashing what seems to be malicious, barbaric, concocted and fabricated lies at the person of His Excellency Chief Dr Ikedi Ohakim KSC CON.

I eschew politics of bitterness!
Re: Gov Ohakim And Amuchinwa, What You Should Know by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Princevictor966:
@Aladegba

Though I posited that i share cordial relationship with Chief Ohakim and have apex knowledge of him from childhood, that doesn't portray me to be a "Political Hallelujah Boy" as you alleged...

Till this end, i'm not Dr Ohakim's Spokesman or PA but I do reserve the sole prerogative to air my perspective and that is my constitutional rights to freedom of speech.

I have done justice by debunking and thrashing what seems to be malicious, barbaric, concocted and fabricated lies at the person of His Excellency Chief Dr Ikedi Ohakim KSC CON.

I eschew politics of bitterness!

@princevictor966
Kindly accept my sincere apology for the comment

1 Like

Re: Gov Ohakim And Amuchinwa, What You Should Know by Princevictor966(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
@Aladegba
Sir, be rest assured that such apology is welcomed and not taken for granted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ABATCO 2023 WELCOMED TINUBU TO ONDO STATE CAPITAL / Original 25litres Red Palm Oil Available In Bulk For Sale. / A Nigerian Man Burnt All His Certificates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.