Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

House Please Help Verify If This Interview Invitation Is Legit . - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / House Please Help Verify If This Interview Invitation Is Legit . (1889 Views)

Please Help Verify This / To Avoide Time Wastage And Tp,help Verify Who They Are / Please Help Me Confirm If This Job Invitation Is Real!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Please Help Verify If This Interview Invitation Is Legit . by Charlie2049(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
Following the application you submitted to our online platform sometimes ago and after thorough processing, you are hereby scheduled by Elyte Entrepreneurship Training & Consulting for an interview with the HR Team for the position of a "BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE" to further discus the Job requirements & advantages as well as your remuneration.

Date: Thursday, 20th August, 2020.
Venue: Elyte House,150, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Ikeja
Time: 8:30am
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building & Developing organisation businesses

- Creating ideas and opportunities with your team

- Facilitating lectures & Training in Corporate Institutions

- Establishing a personal business project.

- Working with the Human resource team in recruiting and training of staff.

Due to the restrictions caused by the pandemic, selected candidate is to adhere to the following;

-You will be working from home 40-60% of the time.
-You will be coming to the office thrice a week.
-Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps.
-You must strictly follow the company's guidelines concerning Covid-19 precautions.

Note: Applicants must come with their updated CV, and a printed copy of this invitation.

INTERVIEW IS FOR LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY

I received this message some minutes ago...I don't want to there and waste my time and transport fare ...I need help as anyone seen or heard anything about them? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: House Please Help Verify If This Interview Invitation Is Legit . by youngsahito(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
Charlie2049:
Following the application you submitted to our online platform sometimes ago and after thorough processing, you are hereby scheduled by Elyte Entrepreneurship Training & Consulting for an interview with the HR Team for the position of a "BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE" to further discus the Job requirements & advantages as well as your remuneration.

Date: Thursday, 20th August, 2020.
Venue: Elyte House,150, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Ikeja
Time: 8:30am
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building & Developing organisation businesses

- Creating ideas and opportunities with your team

- Facilitating lectures & Training in Corporate Institutions

- Establishing a personal business project.

- Working with the Human resource team in recruiting and training of staff.

Due to the restrictions caused by the pandemic, selected candidate is to adhere to the following;

-You will be working from home 40-60% of the time.
-You will be coming to the office thrice a week.
-Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps.
-You must strictly follow the company's guidelines concerning Covid-19 precautions.

Note: Applicants must come with their updated CV, and a printed copy of this invitation.

INTERVIEW IS FOR LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY

I received this message some minutes ago...I don't want to there and waste my time and transport fare ...I need help as anyone seen or heard anything about them? Thanks in anticipation.
not q scam but they will only wasted your time

1 Like

Re: House Please Help Verify If This Interview Invitation Is Legit . by Charlie2049(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
youngsahito:

U mean is not a scam invitation but they will waste my time
Re: House Please Help Verify If This Interview Invitation Is Legit . by bunmitepresh(f): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
I also got this mail,I checked them online with the address and noticed that it’s a new agricultural firm but I am still having one kind feeling about them
Re: House Please Help Verify If This Interview Invitation Is Legit . by Charlie2049(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
bunmitepresh:
I also got this mail,I checked them online with the address and noticed that it’s a new agricultural firm but I am still having one kind feeling about them

Okay... Wish we can get someone who has been to interview there before or know anyone working there
Re: House Please Help Verify If This Interview Invitation Is Legit . by Portifar: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
youngsahito:
Good evening all. I don't work with Elyte but my wife was just invited. I had to search for the company to determine if it's a Scam or legit.
I have taken the pain to go over the thread. I have seen that a lot of pple are calling it s am. I also saw that a lot of pple that called it Scam are young/ new graduate/less than 5yrs experience post NYSC. It's a mixed feeling.
MY TAKE/ ADVICE
Most of those condemning this organisation are young. Let me tell you my story. I have a Master's Degree. Actually my first degree was in the late 90s. I am about 50 years old. My fellow brothers/sisters, please and please and please Entrepreneurship is the way! Honestly, I am regretting not to have been on my own all this while. Look, you must build family business. If at this young age, you take to Entrepreneurship, you will succeed. Forget salary job. Start something on your own. If all what I have read about Elyte is the Truth, I will like to be part. With what I read, they are reorientating pple about Entrepreneurship which is difficult for our so called Youths. Youths will never understand it until later in their lives! Infact for me now, I go to anywhere I hear about Entrepreneurship. I just pray it's not too late!
I learnt people are asked to pay 5k for Training. My people, no knowledge is a waste and investing in oneself does not come cheap! My advice to my young siblings is that they should not look for a 9-5 job. Please get Skill Acquisition. This is my honest advice. I wish I am not busy tomorrow to attend the training. Honestly, it is the best. You see people preaching Entrepreneurship but we don't appreciate them. I am regretting for keeping it late.
As said earlier, I never heard of Elyte before not until my wife was invited.
Elyte, I hope I can be admitted when I am free to attend. Thank you for listening to my advice.

1 Like

Re: House Please Help Verify If This Interview Invitation Is Legit . by HeavenlyHolines(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
Portifar:

Good evening all. I don't work with Elyte but my wife was just invited. I had to search for the company to determine if it's a Scam or legit.
I have taken the pain to go over the thread. I have seen that a lot of pple are calling it s am. I also saw that a lot of pple that called it Scam are young/ new graduate/less than 5yrs experience post NYSC. It's a mixed feeling.
MY TAKE/ ADVICE
Most of those condemning this organisation are young. Let me tell you my story. I have a Master's Degree. Actually my first degree was in the late 90s. I am about 50 years old. My fellow brothers/sisters, please and please and please Entrepreneurship is the way! Honestly, I am regretting not to have been on my own all this while. Look, you must build family business. If at this young age, you take to Entrepreneurship, you will succeed. Forget salary job. Start something on your own. If all what I have read about Elyte is the Truth, I will like to be part. With what I read, they are reorientating pple about Entrepreneurship which is difficult for our so called Youths. Youths will never understand it until later in their lives! Infact for me now, I go to anywhere I hear about Entrepreneurship. I just pray it's not too late!
I learnt people are asked to pay 5k for Training. My people, no knowledge is a waste and investing in oneself does not come cheap! My advice to my young siblings is that they should not look for a 9-5 job. Please get Skill Acquisition. This is my honest advice. I wish I am not busy tomorrow to attend the training. Honestly, it is the best. You see people preaching Entrepreneurship but we don't appreciate them. I am regretting for keeping it late.
As said earlier, I never heard of Elyte before not until my wife was invited.
Elyte, I hope I can be admitted when I am free to attend. Thank you for listening to my advice.
Re: House Please Help Verify If This Interview Invitation Is Legit . by overflow1: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Don't be deceived.

If the invite says job interview and thereafter says paid training. Then their statement is misleading. And if it's misleading, it's a SCAM.
Re: House Please Help Verify If This Interview Invitation Is Legit . by Lizblaq01: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2020
Elyte is an entrepreneural Firm, You were informed when you came for your interview. They said "Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for Every solution ". The only thing I have to say is that Don't be moved by Negative things said. Make your findings. U said you were trained for 12 hours and all you can see its the negative and not what u have learned. My advice is to work with a firm that is interested in your Success. #ElyteEntrepreneur.

(1) (Reply)

Egg Donors Needed Urgently in Lagos / Corpers Serving In Lagos State (SEND CV WITHIN 72 HOURS) / Bank Phb Is Recriuting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.