Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite (5180 Views)

Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers / Who Know Anything About Cflead? / Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by Cindy001: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
ear Applicant,

Dortan Consult wishes to invite you for an assessment which based on
selection would make you an Agricultural Entrepreneur.

Position: Graduate Trainee.

Date: Friday 21st August, 2020.
Time: 9:00am
Venue: Boat House, 21 Ogunnusi Road, AVIS Bus stop, Berger Road, Ogba,
Lagos.

NB:
Be punctual, Dress Corporate & adhere to all safety measures such as
face mask etc within premises.

Acknowledge this mail for proper coordination.
Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
I’m not understanding how entrepreneur and graduate trainee came together in one text.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by Coder2Client(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Cindy001:
ear Applicant,
Dortan Consult wishes to invite you for an assessment which based on selection would make you an Agricultural Entrepreneur.
Date: Friday 21st August, 2020. Time: 9:00am Venue: Boat House, 21 Ogunnusi Road, AVIS Bus stop, Berger Road, Ogba, Lagos.
NB: Be punctual, Dress Corporate & adhere to all safety measures such as face mask etc within premises.
Don't go. The moment I saw consult in the mail I knew it is GNLD.

12 Likes

Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by Cindy001: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Thank u so much
Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by nifemi25(m): 5:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Firstly I will like to know if you applied for a job with them. If not, you need to japa

4 Likes

Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by shikshark: 6:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Telling someone to be punctual and dress corporate for an interview is like giving the applicants 50points ahead of the interview...........which serious organization does that?

I could still recall my interview SMS,

U are hereby invited for an interview at xxxxxxx H.Q wuse zone 5.
Time 8am prompt

.......no story

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by Ebukamichael1: 7:38am On Aug 19, 2020
I got this mail too, this morning. Are you planning on going??
Cindy001:
ear Applicant,

Dortan Consult wishes to invite you for an assessment which based on
selection would make you an Agricultural Entrepreneur.

Date: Friday 21st August, 2020.
Time: 9:00am
Venue: Boat House, 21 Ogunnusi Road, AVIS Bus stop, Berger Road, Ogba,
Lagos.

NB:
Be punctual, Dress Corporate & adhere to all safety measures such as
face mask etc within premises.

Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by unclemaths(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2020
It appears to be an upcoming firm. My findings show they are still setting up.

Don't know if they are legit or not.
I came up with this address:

156 Berger Road, Ogba Axis, Lagos State.

and this phone number:
+234 (808) 937-8206
Look it up on Tru caller and make up your mind.

You might want to check out the venue before the D-day.

And if you eventually decide to go, a friend might go with you.
Also, whatever you do, don't give out any money to any agent in the hope of bigger returns.

Best wishes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by Zimri(m): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2020
No company will be telling you to dress corporate for interview.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by Shittu48: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
1StopRudeness:
I’m not understanding how entrepreneur and graduate trainee came together in one text.

I received this message too, though I applied for it but I'm having a second thought.

Who wants to go for the interview?
Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by IDFWU(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
Whenever you see Ogba/Agege and Entrepreneur together, run for your life grin grin nah dem be that grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by Shellsploit: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
Beside Avis petrol station, that place is always used for seminars...

I smell GNLD!

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by prince29782(m): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
I got same message. I actually applied.
Ebukamichael1:
I got this mail too, this morning. Are you planning on going??
Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by prince29782(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
Well said

unclemaths:
It appears to be an upcoming firm. My findings show they are still setting up.

Don't know if they are legit or not.
I came up with this address:

156 Berger Road, Ogba Axis, Lagos State.

and this phone number:
+234 (808) 937-8206
Look it up on Tru caller and make up your mind.

You might want to check out the venue before the D-day.

And if you eventually decide to go, a friend might go with you.
Also, whatever you do, don't give out any money to any agent in the hope of bigger returns.

Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by prince29782(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Shittu48:

I received this message too, though I applied for it but I'm having a second thought.

Who wants to go for the interview?

I want to attend the assessment bro
Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by Estanie: 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Run for ur life n pls don't waste ur tfare, it's GLND again
Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by Estanie: 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Run for ur life n pls don't waste ur tfare, it's GNLD again
Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by Sweetest95(f): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2020
Hi,
I got the invite and I decided to call them.
The lady I spoke with said they are looking for graduate interns who have interest in starting their own business. It's a paid internship and you would be able to learn how to do your business while working for/with them. I didn't ask how much the pay would be tho, I guess I would find out tomorrow.
I would suggest you call the number on Dortan website for more clarification.
Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by Def0123(m): 9:37am On Aug 20, 2020
I got the same message too but I stay in Ibadan I want to be sure they are legit before deciding on going.
Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by Charlie2049(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2020
Following the application you submitted to our online platform sometimes ago and after thorough processing, you are hereby scheduled by Elyte Entrepreneurship Training & Consulting for an interview with the HR Team for the position of a "BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE" to further discus the Job requirements & advantages as well as your remuneration.

Date: Thursday, 20th August, 2020.
Venue: Elyte House,150, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Ikeja
Time: 8:30am
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building & Developing organisation businesses

- Creating ideas and opportunities with your team

- Facilitating lectures & Training in Corporate Institutions

- Establishing a personal business project.

- Working with the Human resource team in recruiting and training of staff.

Due to the restrictions caused by the pandemic, selected candidate is to adhere to the following;

-You will be working from home 40-60% of the time.
-You will be coming to the office thrice a week.
-Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps.
-You must strictly follow the company's guidelines concerning Covid-19 precautions.

Note: Applicants must come with their updated CV, and a printed copy of this invitation.

INTERVIEW IS FOR LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY

I received this message some minutes ago...I don't want to there and waste my time and transport fare ...I need help as anyone seen or heard anything about them? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by Aycol1(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2020
Charlie2049:
Following the application you submitted to our online platform sometimes ago and after thorough processing, you are hereby scheduled by Elyte Entrepreneurship Training & Consulting for an interview with the HR Team for the position of a "BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE" to further discus the Job requirements & advantages as well as your remuneration.

ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES

Due to the restrictions caused by the pandemic, selected candidate is to adhere to the following;

-You must strictly follow the company's guidelines concerning Covid-19 precautions.

Note: Applicants must come with their updated CV, and a printed copy of this invitation.

I received this message some minutes ago...I don't want to there and waste my time and transport fare ...I need help as anyone seen or heard anything about them? Thanks in anticipation.

Disregard, GLND
Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by bunmitepresh(f): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
Charlie2049:

ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES

I received this mail,I checked their website, it’s GNLD/NEO-LIFE,because I saw NEO-LIFE medicine under their products, I am not interested Biko
Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by emmadick12: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2020
I doubt it's GNLD. I just finished my interview.it was straight to the point after writing a test. Lets not be too quick to judge o sometimes cos we may just sometimes loose opportunities. But still be careful tho before attending any subsequent invite.

Estanie:
Run for ur life n pls don't waste ur tfare, it's GLND again
Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by bunmitepresh(f): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2020
emmadick12:
I doubt it's GNLD. I just finished my interview.it was straight to the point after writing a test. Lets not be too quick to judge o sometimes cos we may just sometimes loose opportunities. But still be careful tho before attending any subsequent invite.

Hope you have been offered the job...Congrats
Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by Coder2Client(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
Charlie2049:

ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES

Any job invite that come with that kind of title and it's in Ikeja think before you go oo GNLD are many in Ikeja in fact, they will use the job title as a bait but when you get there you will realize that it is fake. Just be careful.
Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by Equity15(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
emmadick12:

it's actually not GNLD. Got the invite too but couldn't make it as I am in another state. I don't know why we can't fully utilize the use of online interview sef. Someone will just be travelling up and down and may not even get the job sef
Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by Charlie2049(m): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Equity15:
it's actually not GNLD. Got the invite too but couldn't make it as I am in another state. I don't know why we can't fully utilize the use of online interview sef. Someone will just be travelling up and down and may not even get the job sef

To those of you who find it really hard to comprehend things... let me make it extra clear to you on what Elyte consult is all about. 10 things you need to know!

1) First they don't care if you brought your cv with you or not and they do not ask for your certificate or NYSC.

2) The people who will interview you lack charisma and look like simpletons.

3)Their Orientation session starts as early as 9am and ends by 8pm.

4) There is no break and they do not feed you.

5) There is nothing new in what they say or teach, they concoct stories of how they left their high paying jobs, some even go as far as telling you they are first class graduates who turned down Shell offer to work with Elyte and most times forget himself, if he tells first set Chevron, second set would be Shell, very confused HOp.

6) Their brain washing is of the highest order and if you are not strong, you will fall hook, line and Sink. They talk to you straight for 11hrs and play motivational videos of Dangote, Oyedepo, Alakija, for you to get Excited.

7) They ask you to pay 5k for training materials after telling you good news of you getting a job with them and sweeten it with you being the DMD P.A. The training materials are 1 motivational book that you can get under bridge at Ikeja for 500naira and a photocopy of some business administrative pamphlet and a substandard certificate stating you learnt IT and HR courses in a day.

cool They will get 2 passport from you and a letter saying you accept their job offer before they give you employment letter, which will take them two weeks. Then you would be asked to pay 50k for a website where you will sell fertilizer, sanitizer, and some medicines courtesy of Neo Life International.

9) There is no basic salary as you are paid by the number of people you are able to recruit. The catch is only if those people succumb to paying 50k, that is when you are paid. For each person you bring and they pay 50k plus the training fee of 5k you are being paid 5k. So you would have to bring 16people per month to take home 80k.

10) Now, if you can part with 55k and recruit 16 persons every month or more depending on the target of the month, then Elyte is the place to be.

Note: They don't go to work everyday of the week.

My 2 cents.
I came across this on another trend... Thank God I didn't go for the so call interview

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by emmadick12: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2020
I was available for their training yesterday. In fact I actually paid for the training material & certificate, I was no one to even pay. If all you said is actually true or false. I don't see any problem with that.

I have always wanted to be an Entrepreneur. Sold shoes & sneakers before the pandemic but had many failures. Even if the company teaches me business most especially Agriculture, I don't mind parting some funds to get started.

I like the company even if some persons call them scam. I don't see any scam their. I guess Expectations don't meet Applicant Preparation.

The only thing the company needs to work on is their timing/closing late.

All in All, working their will change my life, it's better than staying at home.

Charlie2049:

To those of you who find it really hard to comprehend things... let me make it extra clear to you on what Elyte consult is all about. 10 things you need to know!

1) First they don't care if you brought your cv with you or not and they do not ask for your certificate or NYSC.

2) The people who will interview you lack charisma and look like simpletons.

3)Their Orientation session starts as early as 9am and ends by 8pm.

4) There is no break and they do not feed you.

5) There is nothing new in what they say or teach, they concoct stories of how they left their high paying jobs, some even go as far as telling you they are first class graduates who turned down Shell offer to work with Elyte and most times forget himself, if he tells first set Chevron, second set would be Shell, very confused HOp.

6) Their brain washing is of the highest order and if you are not strong, you will fall hook, line and Sink. They talk to you straight for 11hrs and play motivational videos of Dangote, Oyedepo, Alakija, for you to get Excited.

7) They ask you to pay 5k for training materials after telling you good news of you getting a job with them and sweeten it with you being the DMD P.A. The training materials are 1 motivational book that you can get under bridge at Ikeja for 500naira and a photocopy of some business administrative pamphlet and a substandard certificate stating you learnt IT and HR courses in a day.

cool They will get 2 passport from you and a letter saying you accept their job offer before they give you employment letter, which will take them two weeks. Then you would be asked to pay 50k for a website where you will sell fertilizer, sanitizer, and some medicines courtesy of Neo Life International.

9) There is no basic salary as you are paid by the number of people you are able to recruit. The catch is only if those people succumb to paying 50k, that is when you are paid. For each person you bring and they pay 50k plus the training fee of 5k you are being paid 5k. So you would have to bring 16people per month to take home 80k.

10) Now, if you can part with 55k and recruit 16 persons every month or more depending on the target of the month, then Elyte is the place to be.

Note: They don't go to work everyday of the week.

My 2 cents.
I came across this on another trend... Thank God I didn't go for the so call interview
Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by adelanke27(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hi guys, please, how authentic is GNB consulting?

Re: Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite by samcn: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Dear Samuel

You are invited for an INTERVIEW with PEGASUS HUB Consulting for the position of Business Development Strategist (B.D.S)
Date: Mon 11th July 2022
Time: 8:00 am Prompt
Venue:150b Oba Ogunji Rd Beside Great Talents school Agege Pen cinema
Come with your CV & dress well
( For Lagos state residents only. Business hours: 8am to 6pm) For Enquiries
Fred Adebayo
Pls is this real?

(1) (Reply)

Registered Staff Nurse/midwife Vacancies In Lagos Nigeria / Graduate Management Trainee Programme At MDL Ltd, Ibadan / I Take God Name Beg Una Who Sabi This People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.