Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Africans Do NOT Hate Nigerians. This Is Just About Ghana And South Africa. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans Do NOT Hate Nigerians. This Is Just About Ghana And South Africa. (1298 Views)

Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) / Nigerians Are Unbreakable, Do Not Hate Each Other - Osinbajo / National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Do NOT Hate Nigerians. This Is Just About Ghana And South Africa. by sinkhole: 7:50am On Aug 19, 2020
Strepsil91:

You sound very arrogant. First of all, you claim to have the freedom to travel the whole world the way you wish. I don't have to argue this before people here will know it's wrong. Secondly, I'd like to know how much Nigerians are either making or contributing to (for themselves and to Ghanaian economy) before you can make all these claims of Ghanaians envying you. Give us very accurate numbers, not imaginative claims of how we are building Ghana and taking over the whole place. By the way, Ghana has immigration laws as Nigeria and if we choose not to enforce ours, it's not their business. They own their country, the best you can do is accuse them of envy and jealousy (that too has to be proven, you must have enough for them to envy you). I get it that you are trying to be a nationalist, i like that too but let's be truthful here, Nigeria needs to change.
I am inline with you, my guy. Nigerians really need to change, there was a time Indians did not want to hear anything call Nigeria, Nigerians were mobbed on the street of India. Even in China, when Africans were being attacked, it was mainly Nigerians.
Other African countries might not be taking actions against Nigerians now but their citizens are surely grumbling some bad feelings against Nigerians.
Re: Africans Do NOT Hate Nigerians. This Is Just About Ghana And South Africa. by Webmannigeria: 7:53am On Aug 19, 2020
Some peps here try making it an Igbo thing......this is not Igbo thing this is ABOUT Nigeria simple
Re: Africans Do NOT Hate Nigerians. This Is Just About Ghana And South Africa. by orisa37: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
It's all a divide and rule PLOT OF OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS

OBAMA JUST FEARS NIGERIA ELITES. AND PLOTTED TO USE US POWER TO DESTABILIZE NIGERIA. HE PLOTTED WITH THE CALIPHATE TO PIECES NIGERIA.
Re: Africans Do NOT Hate Nigerians. This Is Just About Ghana And South Africa. by sexylassie2(f): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2020
Rossinkky:

Who is this one?

Stick to the duties suggested by your name pls.

What do you know about geopolitics?

you so much know about geo politics but write nonsense down without facts all because you have cheap chinese phone
Re: Africans Do NOT Hate Nigerians. This Is Just About Ghana And South Africa. by Slimdan360: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
seriously speaking here,I feel what the op is saying is the truth,if ghanians and South Africans are not really jealous of Nigerians,they won't act the way they do,this is reality,there are bad people as well as good people in every country so I don't see why someone will just wake up one morning and start acting violently towards Nigerians and say because they are criminals,for example look at what Ghana did recently saying they locked the shop of Nigerians because they refused to pay a million dollars,do you know what a million dollars is or you are just kidding me,how can you ask traders to pay a million dollars before they can trade in your country,how much is the shop you are closing down worth,and why were the shops of other Nationals not closed,is it only Nigerians that are trading there,just forget about it,Ghana and South Africa are competing with Nigeria and to be truthful,the competition ain't healthy,in the part of Nigerians being criminally minded,are ghanians not criminally minded too,in Nigeria here there's a school where the principal appointed by a Nigerian to take care of the affairs of the school is a ghanian,the so called ghanian is a big thief stealing the school funds while acting as close friends to the owner,does it mean because of that,ghanians are all criminals and shouldn't be allowed to migrate?there's no excuse ghanians and South Africans can give that will prove to me that these guys are not jealous, Nigeria might not be a great country but Nigerians are a great people who are breaking grounds and records where ever they find themselves and for that am proud to be a Nigerian

(1) (2) (Reply)

[LIVE UPDATE] Obaseki Cert Forgery: Judge Arrives, Set To Deliver Judgement / Somebody Please Explain This / Guber Aspirant Donates 25 Cars To PDP, Says I've Immeasurable Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.