Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army (34332 Views)

Jean-Yves Le Drian: Putin Needs To Understand NATO Has Nuclear Weapons / Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by Goldenfinger: 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
stayclearofme:

Yes there is sense in what he wrote. Why is the bully nation afraid that countries are have what they have?
.are you kidding me 'bully nation' how?USA have done more good than harm,nk with those weapon is like a madman with a gun.
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by legionISproteus: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
Who would give them smallpox to launch?
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by rowland545(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
proclinician:

Coming from a sewer rat that has been given a chance to stay alive. Guy u are very useless. What do u even know about the North Korean tension? How many times have the international community warned the country to stop testing nuclear missiles in international waters? Do you know the effect of radioactivity on water bodies let alone on water bodies you do not own? In you God created the most useless and foolish human being and it's a pity ur mother had to go through a lot of labour pains bringing out a load of shit from her womb
see this useless ass licking goat...so it's OK for america to test and not north Korea....

Y don't u go and stop them from testing since u r an expect on radioactivity.... Useless fellow .

I pity your hopeless and useless LovePeddler of a mother for giving birth to an abomination like u...
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by Absoj(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
[b]If you’re not doing well economically, you shouldn’t be lacking militarily[/
U're very correct...and urs comment is just too intelligent.

If a nuclear war broke out today, everyone on earth will feel it
You don’t know Russians, they’re not fighting Americans, just in for their best interests and if you think North Korea owning nuclear warheads is the only way to solve this then I’m sorry for you cause with all your support and bragging, you’ll still choose US visa over North Korea if you’re given the opportunity to make a choice

1 Like

Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by od501: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Tell Trump to show the whole world what's going on in Area 51 you dumb fuxk Ass lickers

So area 51 is your reason for displaying such myopia? I won't waste my time educating you, it's obvious your lecturers didn't do a good job! Gush! This us super disgusting!
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by proclinician: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
rowland545:
see this useless ass licking goat...so it's OK for america to test and not north Korea....

Y don't u go and stop them from testing since u r an expect on radioactivity.... Useless fellow .

I pity your hopeless and useless LovePeddler of a mother for giving birth to an abomination like u...

I was hoping for u to engage me on how north Korea was not wrong testing nuclear weapons on international waters and also prove but you can only talk nonsense. Tell me how many times NATO or U.N warned u.s to stop testing nuclear weapons in international waters. This guy us very stupid.

I swear if ur mother did not curse the day she went through so much pain to deliver a sac of shit in the form of a human being then it's obvious she is equally as useless and foolish as what she ejected from her womb.

Compound scallywag.
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by stayclearofme: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Goldenfinger:
.are you kidding me 'bully nation' how?USA have done more good than harm,nk with those weapon is like a madman with a gun.
Lol...good indeed...you need to read more about America and educate yourself... America gives nothing without taking it back. Look at the how they destroy Iraq with the claims that they are having nuclear weapons, till today they cannot prove it....look at Afghanistan. America colonize Liberia but when that country went into war, they did nothing to broker a truce between the waring factions despite world's out cry..why? Because Liberia have no oil but rice...so they have nothing to gain.
Once any nation disagree with America they label the country a terrorist nation. Meanwhile they created all the terrorist in the world. Going to other countries to take their wealth by force and you expect those countries to fold their arms. They will retaliate in their own little way.
So if the whole world develop nuclear power it won't be easy for America to invade other people's territory just like that. If America can have it why not other nations? They should go and develop technology to counter it after all they are the most powerful nation in the world. America is a bully and the number one terrorist nation in the world.
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by emmanuel4758(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
jamalnation:

Nah russia have 6500 nuclear war head and about 1600 have been deployed while they have manufactured about 55000

while america have 6185 and 1750 warhead have been deployed and manufactured over 70000

All in total USA has more
dont say what you don't know

The exact number of nuclear warheads is a state secret and is therefore a matter of guesswork. The Federation of American Scientists estimates that Russia possesses 6,800 nuclear weapons, while the United States has 6,185; Russia and the U.S. each have 1,600 active deployed strategic nuclear warheads.
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by Koko1119: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kim is among d hiding hand cult look at is pic in d post.
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
kikero:

The Chinese and Russians aren't exactly in support

What goes down can also go up too....

Plus the Kim's want to stay in power. All these weapons were developed at the expense of their economic development.
Not exactly correct bro

Everyone knows that the US would have since invaded North Korea if not for thier solid deterrence.
No one wants to end up like Gadafi and Sadam hussien

Remove the threat of invasion posed by US presence North Korea wouldn't be needing those bombs
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by salam8528: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
How many does America have? Bunch of hypocrites. Thats how they lied against Iragi up till this moment that country is still in sham.

North Korea will never invade peoples Country, all they do is protect their territory but u see Americans, they can invade the must peaceful country on earth for no cogent reason.
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
Yep ❤️ tell your boss grin grin don't be a half as$ jingler
od501:

So area 51 is your reason for displaying such myopia? I won't waste my time educating you, it's obvious your lecturers didn't do a good job! Gush! This us super disgusting!
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by themanderon: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
And the game continues.
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
[s]
rowland545:
Go nuclear Kim....China and Russia and me are in support...it seems that's d only language Americans understand
[/s]

Drug addict
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by jamalnation(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
emmanuel4758:
dont say what you don't know

The exact number of nuclear warheads is a state secret and is therefore a matter of guesswork. The Federation of American Scientists estimates that Russia possesses 6,800 nuclear weapons, while the United States has 6,185; Russia and the U.S. each have 1,600 active deployed strategic nuclear warheads.

@bolded that sums it up we shouldn't talk figures since it a secret. SHALOM
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by realmanarken(m): 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wolgrace:

And who will come to theirs? Americans that commits the most attrocities and mass destruction ravaging the surface of the earth, going about bullying nations with character assassinations and embargoes that refuses to bend and bow to their rulership while painting themselves as good on the side of mankind.. Biggest terrorist nation, "smooth criminals."

Trump goes for China, and China goes for him. Let Trump go for North Korea, and Kim come for Trump. Its tit-for-tat.
You are a FOOL
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
realmanarken:
You are a FOOL

Sir, was the discussion all about you that pricked you out of nowhere? If not, then check, judge, and wear yourself with that statement and see how it fits you..

You are quite impressive sir...
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by Rapture4real(m): 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
Macsjebs:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12159554_0_jpeg37d473e6ddd9a12d2adf7c748e2ee2ef

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/north-korea-60-nuclear-weapons-22541908

Anytime I read the booka of Isaiah,Jeremiah,Ezekiel and Daniel,I laugh at any country boasting of having power to destroy the world.God has sealed.their.fate
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by rowland545(m): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
proclinician:

I was hoping for u to engage me on how north Korea was not wrong testing nuclear weapons on international waters and also prove but you can only talk nonsense. Tell me how many times NATO or U.N warned u.s to stop testing nuclear weapons in international waters. This guy us very stupid.

I swear if ur mother did not curse the day she went through so much pain to deliver a sac of shit in the form of a human being then it's obvious she is equally as useless and foolish as what she ejected from her womb.

Compound scallywag.
I can't engage a daft person on a sensitive matter like this...bcus your family stupidity will not allow u reason well....I blame ur useless mother for this...if she did not fornicate with a useless drunkard we won't be here having this discussion...

Useless nitwit
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by proclinician: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
rowland545:
I can't engage a daft person on a sensitive matter like this...bcus your family stupidity will not allow u reason well....I blame ur useless mother for this...if she did not fornicate with a useless drunkard we won't be here having this discussion...

Useless nitwit

Come on fvck off. Useless load of shit. If I hear say ur mama no curse the day she born u fool. Unless she be slowpoke and was raped in the motor park by touts.
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by Murketeer: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
kikero:

US is not going to invade NK.

Not when the Chinese are around.

The last thing China wants is a US allied unified Korea, which could lay claim to some Korean speaking areas of China proper.

Also, NK is so far behind SK that rebuilding the country is going to cost billions
So you think USA is scared of China ?...They can invade North Korea and nothing will the Chinese do than to bark
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by Ayobami7(m): 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
lies
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by rowland545(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
proclinician:

Come on fvck off. Useless load of shit. If I hear say ur mama no curse the day she born u fool. Unless she be slowpoke and was raped in the motor park by touts.
hahahaha ur hands are shaking.... I know u regret coming online today.
I will leave ur poor useless slowpoke parents out of this our conversion.... But I can't help but blame them for bringing a low life punk into this life...I mean we have so many idiots on earth already... While will those two fools bring more and add to the worlds misery.

I'm sure there is no sensible person in ur family... I challenge u to prove me wrong
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by proclinician: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
rowland545:
hahahaha ur hands are shaking.... I know u regret coming online today.
I will leave ur poor useless slowpoke parents out of this our conversion.... But I can't help but blame them for bringing a low life punk into this life...I mean we have so many idiots on earth already... While will those two fools bring more and add to the worlds misery.

I'm sure there is no sensible person in ur family... I challenge u to prove me wrong

Lol I just need to send u pictures of myself to prove I am more reasonable and more sensible than any imbeclle related to you by blood dead, alive and unborn. I pity your mom who have to ho through a lot of pains ejecting sacs of shit from her womb. How many sacs now from one womb? Her life must have been hell on earth.
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by rowland545(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
proclinician:

Lol I just need to send u pictures of myself to prove I am more reasonable and more sensible than any imbeclle related to you by blood dead, alive and unborn. I pity your mom who have to ho through a lot of pains ejecting sacs of shit from her womb. How many sacs now from one womb? Her life must have been hell on earth.
oooh pictures of u doing wat exactly... Who even know if u r wat u claim to b...for all I know u could be fake ...someone as daft as u can't be of good to the society...fake ass doctor....
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by Thazard(m): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hienna:
Maybe yes.. But hold on!!
I guess that man always told those men behind him to smile by force when taking pictures, even if there is nothing funny to laugh to.. Abi na missile release dey make dem laugh??
lol

1 Like

Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by olumide4christ: 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
jamalnation:

US has more nukes than China, Russia & North Korea combined

Very false!
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by linearity: 12:54am On Aug 20, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
I don't understand why these countries keep so much nukes. One to 5 is enough but when you have too many, you'll need to spend billions to maintain them. On top wetin?

Most times, especially with NK they need that many as a ‘bragging rights’.

Ultimately they wouldn’t use them, they need them to forestall US aggression, as a tool to bully the West to ask for food, Aid & money and also as leverage to be seen as ‘equals among the greats’ and be given a seat at the table.
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by Baldeagle1: 4:17am On Aug 20, 2020
Kubernetes:
I salute the North Koreans for this bold step taken.
And that's why America now scared of going close to them.
India used to harass Pakistan decade ago not knowing Pakistan was secretly working on her Nukes.The day Pakistan launched her weapons was the day India stopped harassing them.And that was the day peace came to that region.
Now that Nkorea has these weapons,no super power will dare attack them else both countries will go into ashes.

While I agree with your argument it is Pakistan that always harassed India and continues to do so. Look it up they started wars with India till India got nukes
Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by DCatt: 4:55am On Aug 20, 2020
If anything is launched, it's not N.korea but the deepstate.

The deepstate controls all the weapons in N.korea and it's the one behind all the rocket tests, even this statement is from the swamp.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by rationalhuman(m): 6:51am On Aug 20, 2020
In return it lost all four war and in 1971 war lost half of its land and thats how Bangladesh arises.

It was largest surrender after WWII, Total 91000 Soldiers surrendered
Baldeagle1:

While I agree with your argument it is Pakistan that always harassed India and continues to do so. Look it up they started wars with India till India got nukes

1 Like

Re: North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army by rationalhuman(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2020
5 Nukes are not enough, What if you was preempted by your enemy, all your command & Control and maybe Nuclear launch vehicles (Missiles, Bombers) are gone in that strike?

Then comes Assured Second Strike Capability "Nuclear Triad" , To Develop and maintain Nuclear Triad you needs to Pump Trillions of USD.
Its the Epitome of Technology, Only Very Advance Countries having robust Industrial capabilities and having Technical, Engineering know how and money can think about .

You need hundreds of warhead for that.

Only China, Russia, India and USA have Nuclear Traid capabilities on this planet, that means if they are preempted and destroyed, they will still be able to launch retaliatory Nuclear strikes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_triad

WandaMaximoff:
I don't understand why these countries keep so much nukes. One to 5 is enough but when you have too many, you'll need to spend billions to maintain them. On top wetin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) / Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen / Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.