Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Watch Naija Television Online Free - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Naija Television Online Free (1593 Views)

Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television / Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) / Watch Naija Senators Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Naija Television Online Free by nigeria1: 3:45am On Jun 19, 2007
http://www.NigeriaONE.com/smf/index.php/topic,5814.msg7097/topicseen.html#msg7097
Re: Watch Naija Television Online Free by nigeria1: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2007
Now showing God children.
Re: Watch Naija Television Online Free by Horus(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2007
Watch Bentelevision online for free
Throughout the years, Bentelevision has won several awards in recognition of our creativity, integrity and excellence. It's been a very tough journey though but we're glad our efforts are being acknowledged. Most of these prestigious awards are not given lightly, it is up to individual organizations to live up to the standard and Bentelevision has been doing just that.

Source: http://www.bentelevision.com/2007/home/homepage.php
Re: Watch Naija Television Online Free by nigeria1: 7:28am On Nov 02, 2007
Naija Television need your help. ben is getting help from britain and nigeria money bags. we are not.

A little help from Adenuga would be a great help at this time. I need him to help us improve the IT industries in Nigeria. My number is 1647 405 8372. I would run 30 Television and Radio stations on people cell phone in Nigeria. If Adenuga makes his Globacom or MTN perform available.
Re: Watch Naija Television Online Free by Legendary(m): 1:20am On Nov 03, 2007
Huh!!!

"The i can syndrome" angry angry angry

Mr Superman that can do all things. One advice though, in business, the word "i" should be replaced with "we" because people want to be sure of consistency and continuity even when one man is not around.

Wish you the best in your endeavors. A word is enough for the wise. grin
Re: Watch Naija Television Online Free by Kobojunkie: 3:55am On Nov 03, 2007
That has to be some of the most depressing tv shows I have seen in a long long time. I understand that Ben tv is great and all for Africa but OH LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME, even the hosts and newscasters just depressed the heck out of me. The ADvertisements made me feel I was back in Nigeria again and quality of the feed?? aAAAARRRGGGHHH!~!!!
Re: Watch Naija Television Online Free by Kobojunkie: 3:57am On Nov 03, 2007
nigeria1:

http://www.NigeriaONE.com/smf/index.php/topic,5814.msg7097/topicseen.html#msg7097

That is justa forum, where is the free TV online?? Or is this GBAJU e?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt To Raise $1 Million For Haiti. Up Fashola / Hon. Emeka Nwajiuba Shines At The 2011 Public Forum At Maria Assumpta Cathedral / Breaking News: Iyabo Obasanjo & Dimeji Bankole Loose To Acn In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.