Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Prayer Point For Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Point For Today (166 Views)

Apostle Suleman: INEC Doesn't Count Prayer Point But Votes - (photos,video) / Yahoo Boy's Shiloh Prayer Point Goes Viral / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Point For Today by delkuf(m): 6:05am On Aug 19, 2020
Lord God, for every believer, you have given them everlasting life according to John 3:16, may they remain in Christ forever. Lord Jesus Christ, because they have everlasting life they will forever serve you. The devil will not be able to take away from Christ in Jesus name

Lord God you said in 1 Timothy 2:3-4, that you will have all men saved. So Father because it is your will that men be save, save all men from sin. Every one that the gospel of Christ will preached to today, may be save in Jesus name.
Thank you Father for you have answered my prayer for in Jesus name I have prayed, Amen

1 Like

Re: Prayer Point For Today by WINNERSMOG: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
Lord God, for every believer, you have given them everlasting life according to John 3:16, may they remain in Christ forever. Lord Jesus Christ, because they have everlasting life they will forever serve you. The devil will not be able to take away from Christ in Jesus name

Lord God you said in 1 Timothy 2:3-4, that you will have all men saved. So Father because it is your will that men be save, save all men from sin. Every one that the gospel of Christ will preached to today, may be save in Jesus name.
Thank you Father for you have answered my prayer for in Jesus name I have prayed, Amen

Man of God, Amen in the name of Jesus!
Re: Prayer Point For Today by delkuf(m): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Man of God, Amen in the name of Jesus!
thank you sir. good morning

(1) (Reply)

The Rich Young Ruler / Open Heaven: Redeem Your Vows – Pastor Adeboye / Today's Devotionals For Christians - WEDNESDAY 26TH AUGUST 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.