Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Withdraw From Payonner Usd Card Without Map @ ₦420/$ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Withdraw From Payonner Usd Card Without Map @ ₦420/$ (216 Views)

Increased Demand For Dollar Causes Naira To Depreciate To 1,420/$ / For Educational Reasons, Sites You Can Use A Card Without Pin Or OTP / How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Withdraw From Payonner Usd Card Without Map @ ₦420/$ by ArcFresky(m): 7:14am On Aug 19, 2020
Hey Guys, I am just starting this service and I need your patronage?

Yesterday, I tried withdrawing with my Payoneer card, with access bank, out of the debit, credit and international option, I chose the international.

This bank removed 27k and paid me 20k thats a rate of about ₦330/$°.... Imagine such thievery?

I went to the bank to confront them, but a friendly staff, gave me am hint, now I withdraw at ~₦430/$ which is even better than the best rate, which is usually 380-390/$

That brings me to my offering.
*I offer to withdraw Payoneer funds at ₦430/$.
*my fee is ₦10/$, so you get ₦420/$
*The rate is not rigid and may change.
*Funds must be on your card (usd)
*Your funds must be clean, no spammed
funds(important)
*Usd only
*Works for those without Make a payment(MAP)
*Face to face deal is available

Advantages of my service.
*You will get MAP rate
*Service is fast and no delay, no story
*avoid extra bank/payonner charges (all charges are
calculated with the rate
. *Withdrawal is once, no more piecemeal withdraw of
₦20,000
*any amount from $20

Contact me on whatsapp by clicking the link below
Re: Withdraw From Payonner Usd Card Without Map @ ₦420/$ by emmychib: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Information was freely given to you at the bank and now you want to start collecting money from it.
Chai

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Affordable Logo for 1,000naira / Seven Ways To Make More Money / Buy And Sell ( Ekiti Only )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.