Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Cool Your Mind With This!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cool Your Mind With This!!! (205 Views)

Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind / Watch Five Times Football Coaches Lost Their Mind With Their Player / The FIRST Team Comes To Your Mind When You See This CAR Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cool Your Mind With This!!! by KimVenom(m): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2020
1. To be ugly is a big problem , how will someone shoot 50 pictures, delete 45, edit 5, and end up posting 1���

2. If actions truly speak louder than voice, then why do we learn English Language instead of Kung Fu? ���

3. The way Money hard this days ehn.. Sometimes i just sit and be like.. "How i wish i didn't spend that R1500 to buy Carvela in 2014.

4. This one that Going to school is not even written in the Bible.. Are you people Sure we're not Committing a Sin ���
(My new song Genezico is out Genezico Think over in all digital platform)
5. I'm sure the snake was passing on it's own, then Eve asked it... Anything for ur girl??

6. I never knew how being broke for Long could be until my Bank called me yesterday to confirm if i am still Alive��

7. On my wedding day if you hear your name, you march forward and collect your rice..
The rest will explain who invited them����

8. An Mozambique man will finish his wedding 3pm and open shop 4pm.. Mozambique men and business ehn.�����

9. Nothing makes a short person happier than seeing someone that is shorter than them.��

10. When i carry you inside my car, stop greeting people through the window.. Such behaviors consume fuel,
Ehn.. Are you trying to argue, get out of my car�
Re: Cool Your Mind With This!!! by paulolee(m): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2020
funi

(1) (Reply)

Potential Barcelona Sale In Doubt As Boss Koeman Sees Star As Non-transferable / Second Round Of Qualifying For UEFA Europa League Has Been Drawn / Ighalo Is An Important Player For Man United –fernandes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.